剧集 | 脱罪律师 | 导航列表
Someone a little sunnier, more optimistic.
你好啊 利亚姆
Hey, Liam.
-这是欺诈 -怎么了
- This is deception and fraud. - What's going on?
-他拿到了「油管恋童纳粹分子案」 -好样的 威尔
- He got the YouTube Paedo Nazi. - Oh, well done, Will.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
只是因为麦尔斯觉得跟我一起共事会挺好玩的
Miles just thinks I'm the kind of dude it would be fun to work with.
你简直令人难以置信
You're unbelievable.
把自己打造成「淫乱的律政浪荡子」的形象
Making out that you're some kind of louche legal lothario.
利亚姆 我是「律政浪荡子」 还是你是啊
Was it me who did that, Liam, or was it you?
不 你说得对 是利亚姆
Oh, no, you're right. I think that was Liam.
那本不该让更多人喜欢你的 现在要怎样
It was not meant to make people like you! And now what?
这就像是费根公诉案
This is like Crown and Fagan.
就是那个小人物
You know, the case where the little man
倒车压到了警♥察♥的脚
reversed onto the police officer's foot,
但那是个意外
but it was an accident.
然后就变成了 他是否是犯了袭♥警♥罪
And then it was all about whether he was assaulting the officer
因为他不肯移♥动♥车辆
by not moving the car.
所以麦尔斯认为威尔很酷很性感可不是威尔的错
So Miles thinking Will is cool and sexy isn't Will's fault.
但现在变成了威尔会不会纠正这个错误的印象
But now it's all about whether Will's going to put it right or not.
没错 完全是一样的
Exactly. Exactly the same.
费根可没有义务将车从那个警官的脚上移开
And Fagan had no duty getting off the officer's foot.
-实际上是有的 他最后被定罪了 -好吧
- Actually, he did. He was convicted. - Sure.
但这两个案子大不一样
But it was quite a different case.
比如那个案子里涉及到车了 我连车都没有
There was a car in it, for one thing, I don't even have a car.
难道你对此很满意吗
Are you happy with this?
-滚蛋 利亚姆 -好吧
- Fuck off, Liam. - All right.
再见 各位
Bye, guys.
回见
See ya.
他散播那些关于我的谣言 也算罪有应得了
Serves him right for spreading all those false rumours about me.
傻兮兮的麦尔斯
Silly Miles.
-知道这是什么吗 -香蕉死亡奶昔
- Know what that is? - Smoothie made of bananas and death?
这是"屎物"
It's Qood.
"食物"的变体
Food...with a Q.
用燕麦 中链脂肪酸粉
Meal substitute made of oats, MCT powder,
葵花籽油 豆类蛋白做的代餐食物
sunflower oil, bean protein.
在硅谷很流行
All the rage in Silicon Valley.
含有各种维他命 每餐只需要不到一镑的钱
It's got all the vitamins, and it's less than a quid a meal.
虽然尝起来像是给稻草人舔了屌♥ 但那只是附带的
Tastes like you've sucked off a scarecrow, but that's by the by.
你竟然真的吃这种东西吗
You actually eat this stuff?
一天吃两次
Twice a day.
因为我们一整年都只有12000镑的薪水
Because we get 12 grand for this whole year
我又没有支援
and I have no backup.
威尔 我的意思是
My point is, Will,
千万别低估我为了得到这份工作会采用的手段
do not underestimate what I will do to get this job.
你尽管利用这种沙文主义手段抢先一步 但请你记清楚
Use this chauvinist crap to get ahead, but know this.
我绝不会手下留情
There will be no mercy.
我会把你开膛破肚
I will go through you...
快得就像这食物从我体内被拉出来一样
fast as this stuff goes through me,
那场面可不会好看
and it won't look good.
那场面会很难看
It does not look good.
明白吗 大兄弟
OK, pal?
你自己选
Your choice.
你还好吗 出庭律师先生
You all right there, Mr Barrister?
你好啊 李
Hey, Lee.
你怎么还会来法♥院♥
Why are you still coming to court?
就是感兴趣而已
Just interested, innit.
海蒂和我很早以前就认识了
Hetty and me go back a long time.
不管我做了什么 但我爱她 这是实话
And I love her, that's the truth, despite what I done.
你是什么看法 她会被判刑吗
So what do you reckon? She going down?
或许吧
Maybe, yeah.
不管她不会被判得很重
She won't get too big a sentence, though.
-毕竟你们有孩子 -对哦
- You guys have kids. - Oh, right.
那是好事 好事
That's good. It's good. It's good.
我已经没有跟迪安娜在一起了
I'm not with Deanna any more, you know?
我开始了新生活 找了工作 开始信佛教
I've made a new start. Got some work, I do Buddhism.
不是全身心信教 就是在网上学学
Not big time. Just online, you know?
抱歉 李 是不是...我只是想搞清楚...
Sorry, Lee, is it...? All right, I'm just trying to kind of...
我的一个精神导师 说做人要诚实
One of my gurus, he talks about honesty.
他说谎言就像是溃烂
He says a lie is a rot.
人有义务说实话
A man has a duty to tell the truth
哪怕那对他完全没有好处
even if it does him no good at all.
你对此是什么看法
What do you think about that?
是啊
Yeah.
不 我觉得...这话的确有些道理
No, I think...there's something in that.
但我觉得有时候实话...
But I guess sometimes truth...
可能会严重伤害其他人
can be very hurtful to other people.
并且...
And also...
有时候谎言可能会...非常有用
sometimes lies can be very, er...helpful.
或许那的确是一种溃烂 不过是好的那种溃烂
So maybe it is a rot, but kind of like a good rot?
就像是乳酪腐♥败♥发酵 可能更美味
Like kind of in a...in a... in a cheese or something?
显然 当你给别人吃乳酪时
And, obviously, when you're serving people cheese,
并不会告诉他们这是霉菌发酵制成的
you don't tell them that it's made of mould.
你只需要隐瞒溃烂的秘密
So you just keep the rot secret...
为了所有人好
For everyone's benefit.
不好意思 你是在说这个案子吗
Sorry, are you talking about with the case?
我之前供述称我什么都没看到
I said in my statement I didn't see nothing.
但我当时躲在楼梯上 我看到了一切
But I was hiding on the stairs. I saw everything.
一切吗
Everything?
所以是迪安娜先攻击海蒂的吗 你看到了吗
So did Deanna hit Hetty first? Did you see that?
是的
Yeah.
但是他们现在已经不会信我了 对吧
But though...they'll never believe me now, will they?
伤害已经造成了
The damage is done.
-已经太迟了 -我不觉得已经太迟了 李
- It's too late now. - I don't think it is too late, Lee.
我真不觉得已经太迟了
I don't think it is too late.
-你是说我还有机会做个诚实的人 -是的
- You mean I can still be honest? - Yeah.
我觉得我们还有机会...没错
I think we can still... yeah.
我们还是可以说实话的
We can still be honest.
-你是说我还可以说实话 -是的
- You mean I can still be honest. - Yeah.
我...我就是这个意思
That's what... that's exactly what I'm saying.
谢谢你 你是个明智的人
Thank you! You're a wise man!
你好 我是纳莎 请留言
Hi, this is Nessa. Leave a message,
但务必在听到哔声后再留言
but do wait until after the...
你好呀 小宝贝
Hey, chicken.
我就是想确认下你今晚会在家
Just calling to make sure you'll be in tonight,
因为我有事想跟你谈谈
because I have something that I want to talk to you about.
-早上好 西蒙 -好了 等你忙完了告诉我一声
- Morning, Simon! - Yeah, let me know when you finish.
抱歉 我得挂了 我回头再打给你
Sorry. Actually, I've got to go. I'll call you back later.
没有丢人的东西 真不幸
Nothing embarrassing, unfortunately.
好了 帕里奥[赛马]OK, Palio.
听懂了吗 帕里奥 就像锡耶纳赛马节
Hear that? Palio. Like the Sienese horse festival.
卡罗琳 我知道你肯定会说这是不对的...
Um, Caroline, I'm sure you're going to say this is wrong...
我敢肯定是对的
I'm sure it will be right.
很高兴见到你 早上好 威尔
Good to see you. Morning, Will.
-你也是 你还好吧 -好极了
- You, too. Are you OK? - Doodle-dandy!
好吧
OK.
基本上就是 李打算改变证词了
Basically, Lee's changing his evidence.
他看到是迪安娜先攻击海蒂的
He saw Deanna hit Hetty first.
有点冒险 检方肯定会问他为什么要改变证词的
Ah, bit risky. The prosecution will ask why he's switching.
是没错 但我想着 就像你说的
Yes, but I was thinking, it's like you said.
关键在于人的直觉 所以就算陪审团不信他
It's about perception. So even if the jury don't believe him,
他们也会喜欢一个幡然悔悟的伴侣
they're going to love the story of a contrite partner,
家庭重聚的故事
of a family reunited.
天呐 你说得对
Gosh, you're right.
威尔 你可真聪明
Will, you are clever.
-你就是个小机灵鬼 -你是说我们就这么干吗
- You are a little clever clogs. - You mean we'll do it?
当然啦 真♥相♥会水落石出 那简直太棒了
You betcha we will! The truth will out, and it will be lovely.
我觉得阳光灿烂
I feel sunny!
给我一个牛角面包 要确保它的形状像笑脸
Get me a croissant, and make sure it's angled like a smile.
好的
OK.
麦尔斯 你好
Miles, hello.
帕克姆在怕什么[姓氏梗] 我就想问这个
What's Packham packing? That's the question.
剧集 | 脱罪律师 | 导航列表