剧集 | 脱罪律师 | 导航列表
莫兰德案相关各方请到一号♥法庭
All parties in the case of Moreland to Court One, please.
好吧 我尽量拖延 争取时间
OK. I will play for time.
你得找原告写一份新供述
You need to get a new statement from the complainant.
万一马特没能及时
That's enough to start a trial
把旧的那份送来 凭新的也足以开庭
if Matt doesn't get the old one here on time.
找到那个老太太
Find that granny.
最重要的是
And this is big -
千万别让她知道我们弄丢了证据
do not let her know that we've lost the evidence.
抱歉 等等 这不是原告应知的吗
Sorry, hang on. Shouldn't the complainant know?
老天 当然不是 绝对不能告诉原告
God, no. Never inform the complainant.
他们不可预测 他们会临阵脱逃
They're unpredictable. They do runners,
会撤回证据
they withdraw their evidence.
但她已经做过供述了啊
But she's already given a statement.
她肯定会知道出问题了
She's going to know that something's up.
-我要怎么跟她说 -她是个老太太
- hat am I supposed to say to her? - She's an elderly woman.
她很害怕 很糊涂 而你是她的律师
She's scared, she's confused, and you are her lawyer.
你想跟她扯什么鬼话都行
You can tell her any old crap you like.
你才是她的律师
You're her lawyer.
还好吗
All right?
你看起来心情不错
You seem happy...
皮娅给她男友打飞机 射进二楼的法压咖啡壶里了
Pia wanked off her boyfriend into the first-floor cafetière.
-什么 -就在上周
- What? - Last week.
现在他的遗传物质几乎遍布整个办事处了
His genetic material is in most of Chambers by now.
老天
Oh, my God.
大部分人哪怕只是咖啡没调好都会抓狂
Most of them go ape if you get the blend wrong.
如果他们发现一直在喝精♥液♥拿铁会有什么反应
Imagine when they find out they've been drinking balls latte.
正是
Exactly.
真是高效率
Such quick results!
-我们真是好搭档 -没错 我负责收集情报
- We make a great team. - Yep, I collect the intelligence,
你负责传出去
you spread it.
你说什么
Come again?
那样比较好
It's better that way.
分工合作
Division of labour.
女人告发女人 场面从来不好看
And when women tell on women, it never looks good.
滚吧
Fuck off.
-怎么了 -我才不要传播出去 那会显得我很八卦
- What? - I'm not telling people this. I'll look awful.
我们本就该分工合作呀
We're meant to be a team.
不 才不是
No, no, no.
这是两败俱伤
This is a double takedown.
皮娅会因为咖啡壶事件完蛋
Pia goes down for the cafetiere
大家也会觉得我是个讨厌鬼
and people think I'm some kind of slimeball.
大家早就觉得你是个讨厌鬼
People already think you're a slimeball.
他们只是怀疑 还不能确定我是
Oh, they suspect it. They don't know it.
好吧 那我们要怎么做
OK, then what are we going to do?
如果不传出去 这条情报就毫无用处
Because this intel is dead unless we spread it.
没有"最吐"这个词吧 是"醉吐"吗
"Chumbo"'s not a word, is it? "Chundo"?
-安妮 你是安妮·斯科特吗 -是的
- Annie? Annie Scott? - Yes.
-你好 -你好 我是威尔
- Hello! - Hi, I'm Will.
-你在这儿呢 -安妮 要不
- Oh, you're here. - Annie, shall I just, er,
我帮你把这些字谜放进你的特殊文件夹吧
take these puzzles and pop them in your special folder?
好吗 我迟点还给你
Yep? I'll give them back later.
这是威尔 他是你的出庭律师
Er, so, this is Will. He's your barrister.
他负责帮我们打官司
He's the one that presents our case.
是的 我记得流程
Yes, I remember how it works.
-我已经是第三次来了 -我很遗憾
- It's my third time here. - Oh, I'm sorry.
我都习惯了
Oh, I'm getting used to it.
抱歉 我是贝丝 受害人援助机构的
Sorry, I'm Beth, Victim Support.
你好 幸会
Hello there, nice to meet you.
我算是安妮的专业朋友兼解说员
Sort of, er, like a professional friend and explainer for Annie,
因为她年纪大了
because she's old.
不是要收钱的那种专业人员 而是训练有素的意思
Not professional as in paid, as in fully trained and...
-而且非常热心 -真棒
- Very enthusiastic. - Oh, well, that's brilliant!
谢谢
Thank you!
说明一下 其实我不是出庭律师
Just to be clear, I'm not actually the barrister.
-而是实习律师 -很好
- I'm the pupil. - Wonderful.
那是什么
What is that?
-什么... -实习律师是什么意思
- What is...? - A pupil. What is it?
我不懂就没法解释给她听
I-I-I can't explain if I don't know.
-就像是实习生的意思 -好吧
- Well, it's just like a trainee. - Right, OK.
安妮 威尔算是你出庭律师的实习生
So, Annie, Will is sort of a trainee to your barrister.
其实你老板真该亲自来
Actually, your boss really should have come
做自我介绍的
and introduced himself.
是的 卡罗琳现在正在法庭上
Yeah, so, Caroline, er, she's in court at the moment.
不过她想让安妮你做一份供述
But what she wanted from you, Annie, is, er, a sort of statement.
-供述 -她已经做过一份供述了
- A statement? - Yeah, she's already done a statement.
没错 这份就像是第二供述
Yes. So this would just be like a second statement.
很常见的
It's very common.
根据我的经验 这从没发生过
Well, it's never happened in my experience,
我可是参与过九次庭审了
and I've done nine trials.
也不是那么常见啦 但有点像是...
It's not common-common, but it's kind of like...
这个年轻人为什么要骗我们 贝丝
Why would the young lad lie to us, Beth?
就是啊 我又不是骗子
Exactly. I mean, I'm not a liar. So...
我没说你是骗子
Well, I'm not saying you're a liar.
不如这样吧 安妮
I'll tell you what, Annie,
我现在去找一下法警
I'm going to go and get the court officer.
我很快就回来
I'll just be a couple of minutes.
不好意思 我这儿有本宣传册 威尔
Sorry, I've got a leaflet here, Will,
叫《刑事程序》
er, called The Criminal Process,
你应该很熟悉
which you're probably familiar with.
上面没提到什么第二供述
Doesn't say anything in here about a second statement.
好啦 不用管这个
Yeah, don't worry about it.
我不确定你为什么还需要一份
I'm not sure why you would even need one.
第一份难道出什么问题了吗
I mean, is there something wrong with the first one?
不 老天 当然没有 第一份很好 我们很激动
No, no. God, no. No, the first one was great. We were thrilled...
不是为这个惨剧感到激动
I mean, not thrilled with it,
当然不是 因为里面那些细节
obviously, because of the specifics of it.
显然非常令人痛心
Obviously very harrowing.
-没错 -是啊 但是...
- Yeah. - Yeah, but, er...
这样吧 贝丝 你和我单独
I tell you what, Beth, would it be OK if just you and I
去皇家检控署办公室说两句行吗
have a quick chat in the CPS room?
-皇家检控署办公室吗 -是的
- The CPS room? - Yeah.
安妮 你能不能到证人服务处等我
Er, Annie? Do you mind waiting for me in Witness Services?
我很快就过来找你 好吗
I won't be a minute. All right?
她应该没问题的
I think she'll be all right.
带路吧 麦克达夫
Lead on, Macduff.
出自《麦克白》
双方律师的意见我都听到了
I've heard from both counsel.
布莱特女士
Ms Bratt,
这是本案庭审的第三次排期
this is this trial's third listing.
被告已经被拘留180天了
The defendant has been in custody for 180 days.
我们现在开庭
We start now.
-法官大人 我能... -不能 布莱特女士
- Your Honour, can I...? No, no, Miss Bratt.
这个小伙打算做无罪辩护
This chap pleads not guilty.
你可以选择不提供证据
You can offer no evidence,
这样大家就都能回家了
and everyone can go home.
坦迪先生
Mr Tandy,
请让你的委托人出席 我们要开始了
please bring in your client and we can get started.
法官大人 在这事上出了点问题
Your Honour, this is where we have a problem.
我的委托人不在这里
My client is not here.
监狱那边派的车还没到
The van from the prison has yet to turn up.
抱歉 法官大人
Apologies, Your Honour.
负责监狱运送的承包商那里出了些问题
Some problem with the contractors of the prison van.
都怪预算削减
With the cuts.
是 当然
Yes. Yes, of course.
不堪重负的体系
Creaky system.
没错 法官大人
Exactly, Your Honour.
布莱特女士
Well, Ms Bratt...
给你的延缓时间到被告出现为止
You have until the defendant turns up.
我还没来过皇家检控署的办公室呢
I've never been in the CPS room.
这里不一样
This is special.
是啊
剧集 | 脱罪律师 | 导航列表