剧集 | 脱罪律师 | 导航列表
麦克 这是威尔 我性感年轻的实习律师
Mike, this is Will, my hot young pupil.
前情提要
-所以你也会成为出庭律师吗 -是啊
- Are you going to be a barrister, then? - Oh, yeah,
希望如此吧 我们总共有四个人
fingers crossed. There are four of us
但办事处这边只有一个职位空缺
and Chambers are only going to give us one place.
所以还挺吓人的
It's actually kind of scary.
那些初级律师下了注
The junior tenants did odds on
看我们当中谁能留下
which one of us would get tenancy.
如果丹妮尔是"愤怒非主流" 那我就是...
So, if Danielle is Angry Chav, then I'm guessing I'm...
"蠢蛋DJ"
DJ Stupid.
这是你想要的
This is what you wanted.
改变世界 帮助有困难的人
You're making a difference, helping people in need.
是啊 我大多数时候都在帮有困难的人
Yeah, I'm helping people in need, mostly, I guess.
好啊
Hello!
要被判定有罪 通常
To be guilty of a crime, normally,
你必须真正实施犯罪 且有犯罪意图才行
you have to do it, and also intend to do it.
法官大人 我的实习律师认识3号♥陪审员
Your Honour, my pupil is acquainted with juror number three.
-什么情况 帕克姆先生 -我们吻了一下
- How so, Mr Packham? - There was a kiss.
快速问答 你女朋友怎么样了
Will, quick question - how's your girlfriend?
-我们为什么做这些 -为了正...义...
- What are we doing this for? - Just...ice?
为了赢 出庭律师生而为赢
To win! A barrister burns to win.
-皇家律师面试是下周 -其实我没申请
- QC interviews next week. - Actually, I didn't apply.
丝绸是什么
I mean, what's silk?
我才不需要用什么虫子粘液制成的袍子
I don't need my talent confirmed by
来肯定我的才华
some cloak of worm spunk.
这里还挺隐蔽的
Well, this is secluded.
感觉自己跟间谍一样
Feels very cloak-and-dagger.
我只能在这里订到桌
It was just the only place I could get a table.
你觉得通过窗户能看到我吗
Um, do you think I can be seen from the window?
我们背着光 我的头发又很有标志性
It's just we're backlit, and I have very recognisable hair.
没什么可觉得羞耻的
It's nothing to be ashamed of, you know.
现如今大多数皇家律师候选人都会找人咨♥询♥
Most QC candidates use a consultant these days.
或许你之前就是在这里出问题的
Perhaps that's where you went wrong.
你说的出问题是什么意思
How do you mean, went wrong?
我可没申请过皇家律师 菲奥娜
I didn't apply for silk, Fiona.
我在皇家律师任命处的朋友说 你申请了
According to my mate at QC Appointments, you did.
可能是你朋友搞错了
Maybe your mate is mistaken.
他绝对在名单上看到你的名字了
He definitely saw your name on the list.
他可能出现幻觉了
Maybe he hallucinated.
他可能正巧在报纸上看到我
Maybe he was reading about me,
然后转去看名单
then shifted his gaze to the list
因此引发了视错觉
thus provoking an optical illusion.
你为什么叫我来这儿 卡罗琳
Why have you asked me here, Caroline?
如我所说 我没有申请皇家律师
Well, as I say, I didn't apply for QC,
但如果我申请了
but if I did apply,
我想知道...
I'd like to know...
他们为什么不要我
Why would they not want me?
他们为什么觉得我不好
Why would they think I was bad?
我可以打几通电♥话♥问问
Well, I can make a few phone calls,
看看人们对你的评价如何
find out what people are saying about you,
-那样的话你这一回就能更有底了 -好极了
- so you're on top of things this time round. - Great.
是第一回 但让我们为此干杯 致敬
First time round. But, yeah, I'll drink to that. To new, um...
-新的开始 -好吧 也不是完全是新的
- A new start. - Yeah, well, not a new start.
毕竟之前都没开始过
There wasn't an old start.
-新的什么呢 -我是说 我喜欢"新"
- New something, though. - Well, I mean, I like "New",
-但我不想暗指之前有过... -新事物
- but I don't want to imply any previous... - New things?
不错 新事物
Yes, great, new things.
敬新事物
New things.
-卡罗琳 -早安
- Caroline! - Morning.
-妈咪的活泼男孩还好吗 -还不错
- How's Mummy's bouncing boy? - Yeah, pretty good.
新自行车 以及纳莎今天回来 所以...
New bike, and Nessa's coming back today, so...
-纳莎是谁 -我女朋友
- Who's Nessa? - Er, my girlfriend?
哦 对哦
Oh, yeah, yeah.
你昨晚整理的证据总结非常好
Excellent evidence summary you put together last night.
感觉你已经找到诀窍了
Feels like you're getting the hang of things.
真的吗 谢谢 卡罗琳
Really? Thanks, Caroline.
-你的建议... -够了 别继续说了
- Your advice... - All right, don't go on about it.
我需要你去办事处取一个袋子
Oh, and, er, there's a bag I need you to get from Chambers.
不麻烦你吧
Won't be a hassle, will it?
不
No.
不 一点都不麻烦
No, that's not a hassle at all.
好吧
OK!
抱歉 我知道
Sorry. I know.
-滚出机动车道 -冷静点
- Get off the road! - Chill out.
脱罪律师
第一季 第二集
丹妮尔 想象一下
OK, Danielle. Picture this.
你在法庭待了一整天
You've been in court all day.
凶杀案
Murder...
或是什么虐待案
Or some abuse case.
你的大脑被案子里的恶行塞满了
Your head's filled with depravity,
一些哪怕是你都没见过的人间惨剧
human suffering even you've never seen before.
那么这会是...
Is this...
你喜欢的歌♥吗
Your jam?
听一听 不错吧
Check it. Yeah.
这也是篇社会评论
It's social commentary, too.
调子不错 很喜欢
Great tune. Love it.
我这周放给你听的歌♥ 你每首都喜欢
As you have every track I've played you this week.
我们可太像了
We are so simpatico.
-喝咖啡吗 埃什利 -我觉得我喝太多了
- Coffee, Ashley? - I think I may have had too much.
没有的事 没问题
No, no, it... It's no problem.
完全不是事儿
Absolutely not.
那是一种解释 杰克逊小姐
That is one explanation, Miss Jackson.
-嗨 丹妮尔 -早呀
- Hey, Danielle. - All right.
另一种解释是 你给他的是毒药
Another would be that you gave him the poison.
说 "完全不是这样的"
Say, "That's not what happened at all."
完全不是这样的
That's not what happened at all.
是吗
Really?
我没有别的要问的了
I have no further questions.
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
摆出质疑脸
Doubty face.
让陪审团知道 我觉得她的证词可疑
Letting the jury know I find her evidence dubioso.
看着像一头骆驼在享受窒息性高♥潮♥
Looks like a camel stifling climax.
麦尔斯很擅长这个
Miles is brilliant at it.
他能让马拉拉都显得狡诈可疑
He could make Malala look shifty.
能跟着办事处主任学习 真的是种特权
It's a real privilege, getting to learn from the Head of Chambers.
那是因为你妈妈认识他
Because your mam knows him.
是因为他觉得我是不可或缺的
Because he finds me indispensable.
我是他时刻就绪的右手
I'm his ever-ready right hand.
-就跟打飞机似的 -不 皮娅 不像打飞机
- Like wanking. - No, Pia. Not like wanking.
不用管我 我还要去肯宁顿
Don't mind me. Just on my way to Kennington.
卡罗琳说我的证据总结写得非常好 所以...
Caroline said my evidence summary was excellent, so...
好样的 "花公" 肯宁顿有什么
Oh, well done, Ladies. What's in Kennington?
就是起人身伤害案 抱歉 你刚才叫我什么
Oh, just an ABH. Sorry, what did you just call me?
花公 你的新外号♥
Ladies. It's your new name.
就是"花♥花♥公♥子♥" 但我给简化了
It's like Ladies' Man but I shortened it because,
或许我是个艺术家
well, I suppose, I'm an artist.
因为你操了那个陪审员
It's because you boinked that juror.
什么 我才没操她
What? I didn't boink her.
真的吗 因为利亚姆说你操了她
Oh, really? Cos Liam says you boinked her.
他连你们用了什么体♥位♥都知道
He knew the positions and everything.
皮娅 我需要人从法律角度看一下
Pia, I need a point of law looking at.
好的 安吉拉
Sure, Angela.
把链接用邮件发我
Mail me the link.
-你就是威尔吗 -是的
- Are you Will? - Yes.
办事处有多少人知道我跟陪审员的事
How many people in Chambers know about the juror thing?
我不知道 可能...
I don't know. Maybe...
人尽皆知
Everyone?
真是可惜呢 花公
Sorry, Ladies.
标签贴上就撕不掉了
Labels stick.
我认识一个小子
This kid I knew
迎新周的第一晚 就尿在了他穿的玩偶服里
剧集 | 脱罪律师 | 导航列表