剧集 | 脱罪律师 | 导航列表
跟人说话的感觉真是太好了
It's damn good to talk.
自从我被传唤到治安法♥院♥进行抗辩后
I've been festering in custody ever since my arraignment
就一直被关押着 都快要烂在里面了
at plea before venue in the Magistrates' Court.
真棒 做过研究了啊
Ooh, nice. Done your research.
不好意思 能别打断表演吗
Sorry, can we try not to break scene, please,
让表演尽可能显得真实
make it as real as possible?
抱歉 我的错
Sorry, that's me.
不 没事的 你刚刚又不知道
No, that's OK. You weren't to know.
没事 只是...
All cool. Just...
我们接这活儿是为了锻炼演技 不是为了钱
we do this to ply our craft, not for the money.
不过钱给得也挺多的
Though the money is good.
给的钱还行吧
The money's fine.
继续吧 菲利普
Do go on, Phillip.
又来了 能别打断表演吗
Yeah, again, can we not break the scene?
我没有 我有吗
I didn't. Did I?
你有 你说...
You did, you said...
抱歉
Sorry.
问题在于 我的真名也叫菲利普
The thing is my real name is Phillip, as well,
我以为你是在叫现实生活中的我
and I thought you were addressing me Phillip,
而不是我演的角色菲利普
not the character Phillip.
我们扮演的角色和我们同名 有助于我们演得自然
It helps us stay natural if we keep the same names.
好吧 当然了
Right. Of course.
我们再试一次
Let's try again.
-菲利普 -怎么
- Phillip... - Yes?
抱歉 我刚才没准备好 还没进入角色
Sorry, caught me off guard. I wasn't in character.
怎么
Yes?
她在干什么
What is she doing?
她为什么会约利亚姆出来喝酒
Why would she ask Liam out for a drink?
她肯定是个想要收割他的器官的外星人
She must be an alien looking to harvest his organs.
为了利亚姆而来 也太大费周章了
It's a long way to come for Liam.
他是个独特的样本
He's a unique specimen,
全星系唯一一个完全由直肠构成的生物
the only being in the galaxy made entirely of rectum.
-你为什么带她来 -她需要陪伴
- Why did you bring her? - She needed company.
真不敢相信我们让她变成这样了
I can't believe we let her get like this.
立刻给我打住
Leave it out right now.
她整个人错乱了 可不是我的责任
I am not taking responsibility for her malfunction.
法压咖啡壶的事传开了 坏事传千里
The cafetiere story got out. These things do.
-不是任何人的错 -是啊
- No-one's fault. - Yep.
说得对 不是任何人的错
Good point. No...no-one's fault.
这一点我们都同意
There we are agreed.
她来了
Here she is.
太好了
Oh, this is nice.
我好想你
I've missed you so much.
我也想你
Right back at ya!
你很快活嘛
You seem perky.
住旅馆住得不难受吗
Travelodge didn't get you down?
没有 挺好的
No, it was great.
你还记得丹妮尔吧
You remember Danielle?
-我给你买♥♥杯青柠汁伏特加 -谢谢
- I'll get you a vodka and lime. - Thank you.
他似乎很开心
He seems happy.
肯定是习惯住旅馆
Hotel living must suit him.
是啊 很享受水疗
Yeah, loved the SPA, apparently.
跟演员合作真叫人激动
It's exciting, working with ac-tors.
我以前还从来没遇到过演员
Never even met an actor before.
是吗 那你也活得太封闭了
Really? You've been a bit closeted.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah... Well, maybe I have.
并不是每行每业的人都遇到过
Never met all sorts of people.
从来没遇到过
Never met a...
砖瓦匠
bricklayer.
或者水手
Or a sailor.
主厨也只是远远地望见过
I mean, I've only seen chefs at a distance.
好吧
Right!
-我父母都是出庭律师 -那你肯定毫无压力了
- My parents are both barristers. - No pressure, then.
不不不 不是
Oh, no. No, no, God, no.
实际上 他们时时刻刻
I mean, it would be if they were sort of
密切监视我
breathing down my neck all the time,
但幸运的是 我们家房♥子
but, luckily, I've got a whole,
有一整层都是我自己的
you know, floor of the house to myself.
再来一杯吗 纽波特女士
Another drink, Ms Newport?
如果你真姓这个的话
If that is your real name.
我不姓这个
I mean, that's not my real name.
我叫汉娜·杰罗德
I'm Hannah Jerrold.
汉娜·纽波特是我的角色名
Hannah Newport was the character's name.
好吧 懂了
Oh, right, gotcha!
我怎么区别这二者
How... How do I tell the difference?
也许你无法区别
Maybe you can't.
也许我现在还是在演戏 我诱惑你来到这儿
Maybe I'm still in character now and I've lured you here.
为了勾引我
To seduce me?
天啊 利亚姆
Jesus, Liam.
-这有点无礼了 -该死 抱歉 太蠢了
- That's a bit off. - Fuck. Sorry, it's stupid.
不 也许就是
No, maybe, though.
我再给你买♥♥杯酒
I'll get you another drink.
皮娅 这是纳莎
Ooh, Pia, this is Nessa.
我是威尔的女朋友
I'm Will's girlfriend.
哪一个
Which one?
什么
What?
什么
What?
看来你们互相认识过了
You two met?
是啊
Yeah.
早啊 卡罗琳
Morning, Caroline.
收到我昨晚的邮件了吗
Get my e-mail last night?
-收到了 -砸橱窗抢劫案要做无罪抗辩
- Yep, got it. - Smash-and-grabber going not guilty.
我们今天去哪
Where are we today?
难道我是你的秘书吗
Who am I, your secretary?
-查一查 到时见 -好 谢谢 再见
- Look it up. See you then. - All right. Thanks. Bye.
证据总结
Evidence summaries?
是的 都标记好 总结成要点了
Yep, tabbed and bullet-pointed.
那他的前科呢
And what about his previous?
很不幸 都与这次案件有关
All relevant, unfortunately.
这次模拟法庭你要怎么办
How are you going for this mock trial?
不会搞砸的吧
Not going to cock it up, are you?
应该不会 说实话 我很有信心
Don't think so. Pretty confident, if I'm honest.
是吗 你平时可不这么傲慢
Really? Unusually swaggering of you.
你的交叉盘问怎么样
How's your cross?
我的交叉盘问... 还不错
My cross-examination is... pretty good, actually.
"还不错"可不够好 只有这一项最重要
"Pretty good" not good enough. It's the only thing that matters.
问我我的苹果派是哪儿来的
Ask me where I got this tarte tatin.
你的苹果派是哪儿来的
Where did you get the tarte tatin?
错 一定要圈定答案的范围
Wrong. Keep the questions closed.
控制信息 再问一次
Control the info. Ask again.
-你的苹果派不是买♥♥来的吧 -不是
- You didn't buy that tarte tatin, did you? - No.
你是从办事处的冰箱里偷来的吗
Did you steal it from the Chambers fridge?
没错 是的 很好
Yes, yes, I did. Good.
交叉盘问最重要的是心态
Cross-examination is all about the mentality.
另一方想要烤出成品
The other side are trying to bake something.
你的任务就是把他的鸡蛋摔得稀烂 往糖里尿尿
It's your job to smash the eggs and piss in the sugar.
你要怀着一种"搞砸一切"的精神
You've got to really want to fuck things up.
第一条规则就是倾听
First rule is to listen.
80%的证人会给自己挖坑
80% of witnesses will screw themselves.
看好我今天是怎么做的
Just watch me today.
我们来理清楚一下
So, let's get this straight.
一辆小型摩托车猛地停在太阳镜店外面
A scooter screeches up outside the Sunglasses Hut,
一个人跳下车
a man jumps off,
用锤子砸碎玻璃 抓了好几把...
smashes the window with a hammer and grabs fistfuls of...?
太阳镜
Sunglasses.
雷朋牌 派索牌的
Ray-Bans, Persol.
你离得近到能看清品牌吗
You were close enough to see the brands?
你不是说你在路对面吗
I thought you were across the road.
我就是举例而已
Well, I was just giving examples.
他抢的可能是雷朋太阳镜
I mean, they could have been Ray-Bans.
剧集 | 脱罪律师 | 导航列表