剧集 | 脱罪律师 | 导航列表
-嗨 打扰下 你好 -你好
- Hi, excuse me. Hi! Hello, hi! - Hi!
抱歉 我朋友和我争得非常激烈
Sorry, my friend and I were having a bit of a heated argument
无法认同究竟谁的领带更好看
about whose tie is better...
那能争得有多激烈
How heated can that be?
实际上 争得都快大打出手了
Pretty close to physical violence, actually.
-幸亏你在这里 -因为我真会把他打趴下
- It's a good thing that you're here. - Because I'd deck him!
你好 我叫利亚姆 我是个出庭律师
Hi, I'm Liam. I'm a barrister.
目前主攻有组织犯罪方面的案件
Currently focusing on organised crime,
但以后有望专攻非法买♥♥卖♥♥
but hoping to specialise in trafficking
和巨额诈骗方面的案子
and high-value fraud.
-我觉得他的领带比你的好看 -不要啊
- I think his tie's better than yours. - Oh, no!
被♥干♥败了吧 朋友
Pwned, my friend!
该死的 现在 作为奖励
Shucks. And, now, as a prize,
利亚姆会请你喝杯酒 以示感谢
Liam here is going to buy you a thank-you drink.
当然应该由失败的人请喝酒啊
Er, surely it's loser buys drinks...
那就是雪上加霜 羞辱过头了啊
I think that would be too much humiliation.
或许我就希望你被羞辱呢
Maybe I want you humiliated.
快速问答 你女朋友怎么样了
Will, quick question - how's your girlfriend?
她挺好的 纳莎挺好的
She is fine. Nessa is fine.
谢谢你的询问啊 利亚姆
Thank you for asking, Liam.
如果不介意的话 我就不打扰你们了
I think I'm just going to leave you two guys to chat if that's OK.
谢谢
Thanks.
他有女朋友了
He's got a girlfriend.
我会还钱给你的
I'll pay you back.
跟「菲利普王子」聊得怎么样
How was your chat with the young Prince Philip?
他担心你和皮娅
So, he's worried that you and Pia
会用性手段获得留用资格
are going to sex your way to tenancy.
倒是个不错的主意
Not a bad idea.
我可以在埃什利
I could rub Ashley's nipples
给我念最新的贫困数据时捏他的乳♥头♥
while he reads me the latest poverty statistics.
你还好吧 找卡罗琳谈过了吗
You OK? You spoke to Caroline?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我觉得没事
Yeah, like I thought really it's fine.
她给了些提示 但这完全是意料之中的
She had a few pointers, but as expected, really,
她给了一些很棒的反馈
just really excellent feedback on the whole.
真要说的话 也是我表现太好了
If anything, I'm doing too well.
我今天好像见过你吧
Didn't I see you earlier today?
在法庭上
In the court.
或许吧 我通常不会注意到女人 所以...
Maybe. I don't really notice women, so...
真是个好男友
Such a good boyfriend!
你能不能...
Do you...um...?
你叫威尔对吧
Will, right?
我叫萨琳娜
Selina.
你不打算问我为什么会上法庭吗
Aren't you going to ask me what I was in court for?
我猜是因为 非常邪恶的事
My guess is...something really wicked.
你太厉害了
You're good!
猜猜我犯了什么罪
Guess my crime.
猥亵儿童
Paedo.
-好吧 这... -抱歉 我喝得太醉了
- OK...er... - Sorry. I'm very drunk
不能为我的行为负责...
and cannot be held responsible for what I do...
实际上 是完全要负责的
Actually I can totally be held responsible.
醉酒只能用于判定意图
Intoxication only goes to intent.
这是法律术语吗
Is this law stuff?
是啊 基本上 要被判定有罪
Er, yeah, so basically, to be guilty of a crime,
通常你必须真正实施犯罪 且有犯罪意图才行
normally you have to do it and also intend to do it.
但有时候 当你喝醉了
But sometimes when you're drunk,
或许你并没有主观的意图去做某件事
maybe you don't intend what you do
但却实实在在地造成了当前的后果
to have the consequences that it has.
比如 你可能拿玻璃杯砸了某个人的头
For instance, you might hit someone over the head with a glass
但并没有致残的意图
but not intend to maim him.
好吧
Right.
再比如 你可能靠得离某个女孩很近
Or perhaps you could place yourself really close to a girl
却没有吻她的意图
and not intend to kiss her.
-或许 -或许吧
- Maybe. - Maybe.
那如果她主动吻你呢
But what if she kisses you?
从法律上说 那就复杂了
It's complicated. Legally.
早上好 威尔 很高兴见到你
Morning, Will, good to see you!
卡罗琳 我真的很期待看你能拿出什么证据辩护
Caroline, really looking forward to what you've got!
没必要浪费时间了 开始选任陪审员吧
No point hanging around. Let's empanel the jury.
你昨晚去哪儿了
Where did you go last night?
我吗 肯定是先走了
Me? Must have lurched off.
不是我的错
Not my fault.
不是任何人的错
Not anyone's fault.
萨琳娜·维希
Selina Veisi!
操了个妈的
Oh, mother of all fucks!
律师这边没有意见吧
No objections from counsel, I hope?
那不是我的错 她说她是罪犯
It's not my fault. She said she was a criminal!
有什么问题吗 布莱特女士
Something wrong, Ms Bratt?
法官大人 我的实习律师帕克姆先生
Your honour, my pupil, Mr Packham,
认识3号♥陪审员
is acquainted with juror number 3.
什么情况 帕克姆先生
How so, Mr Packham?
法官大人 我们几乎不认识 昨晚才遇到的
Er, Your Honour, hardly at all, it's just we met last night.
只是偶遇吗 我觉得那不是问题
Casually? I don't think that's a problem.
帕克姆先生将不会向陪审团做陈词
Mr Packham won't be addressing the jury...
抱歉 法官大人
Sorry, Your Honour.
那个 我们吻了一下
It's just, there was a kiss.
就稍微亲一下吗
A simple kiss?
用了舌头
There were tongues.
准确地说 是法式舌吻
As in, it was a French kiss.
总之用上了舌头
Avec tongues.
显然不是很多条舌头 就两条
Not loads obviously. Just two.
我的舌头 和她的舌头
My tongue. And her tongue.
我的意思是你们没有感情关系吧
I mean you're not involved.
她不是你女朋友吧
She's not your girlfriend?
天呐 当然不是 我女朋友是纳莎
Oh, Christ, no, no. That's Ness...that's Nessa...
操 抱歉 我不是故意说"操"这种脏话的
Fuck! Sorry, didn't mean to say "Fuck".
抱歉
Sorry.
这事确实发生了 所以...
It happened, so...
法官大人 我希望能够稍稍"倒带"一下
What I would like to get, Your Honour, is a rewind,
-我的意思是... -你说完了吗
- by which I mean... - Are you done?
是的
Yes.
谢谢你 维希女士 你可以走了
Thank you, Ms Veisi, you are excused.
抱歉 真不是我的错
I'm sorry. It wasn't my fault.
我本来根本就不会跟她说话的
I wouldn't even have spoken to her
都是利亚姆非要...
if Liam hadn't been...
天呐 妈的
Whoa! Crap!
你能申请先暂停一会儿吗
Can you ask for more time?
卡罗琳 你能申请先暂停一会儿吗
Caroline, can you ask for more time?
法官大人 我想申请暂停片刻
Your Honour, I need to ask for some time...
我给你十分钟 布莱特女士
I'll give you ten minutes, Ms Bratt.
谢谢法官大人
Your Honour.
你到底是有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
有暗桩的存在
There's a CHIS.
线人吗 你是怎么知道的
A grass? How do you make that out?
受害人是在周二傍晚遭遇袭击的
So, the victim was attacked on Tuesday evening.
接下来周三的下午
Come Wednesday afternoon,
有一队警♥察♥去了麦克家
there's one unit of police at Mike's.
与此同时 有另外一队警♥察♥在找酒保问话
At the same time, there's another unit interviewing the barman.
这队警♥察♥本该把关于麦克的信息告诉他们的
The one that's supposed to have told them about Mike.
天呐 你说得对
God, you're right.
这事里面绝对有暗桩的存在
This has got CHIS all over it.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - It's fine.
利亚姆昨天下午也来了这里
OK, so Liam was here yesterday afternoon.
他在处理关于黑社会的案子
He's working on this gangland case
他向我们吹嘘他有一个重要的暗桩
and he was boasting to us about his big CHIS.
我敢说肯定就是强尼·雷诺
Tenner says it's Johnny Rhino,
麦克在酒吧的那个酒友
Mike's mate from the pub.
那就是利亚姆来这里的原因
That's why Liam was here.
就是来盯我们的
To check up on us.
强尼就像是"老字号♥"
Johnny's Old Firm,
剧集 | 脱罪律师 | 导航列表