剧集 | 脱罪律师 | 导航列表
前情提要
什么造就出庭律师
What makes a barrister?
狐狸一般的头脑 阉牛一般的肝脏
The brain of a fox. The liver of an ox.
-当最大的混"蛋" -当最大的混"蛋"
- The hugest of cocks, right. - The hugest of cocks.
你心中的小火苗从何而来
Where do you get your fire?
你得找到这个答案
Cos you need to find that.
而现在你就有些...赫奇帕奇[出自《哈利波特》]At the moment it's all a bit...Hufflepuff.
最重要的就是你要做真实的自己
The most important thing is that you be yourself.
这就对了嘛 好极了
There you go! Great.
但如果你还想申请成为皇家律师就不行
Unless you want to apply for silk again,
那样的话 你还有九个月的时间改变自我
in which case, you have nine months to become someone different.
-我是威尔的女朋友 -哪一个
- I'm Will's girlfriend. - Which one?
目前看来 是你骗了我
The way it's looking, you are lying to me.
我没有骗你
I'm not lying to you.
你觉得哪种更有可能
So, which do you think is more likely,
是皮娅在问你 你说的是哪个威尔
that Pia was asking you which Will you meant,
还是她当着你的面告诉你
or that she was telling you to your face
我还有个女朋友
that I have another girlfriend?
真的很对不起
Oh, I'm so sorry!
看来一切都回归正常了
All back to normal, then.
似乎是这样
Looks like it.
贝德福德道60号♥的威尔跟一个叫萨琳娜的陪审员上♥床♥了
我是个绝世大混♥蛋♥
I've been an unbelievable piece of shit.
你的确是个绝世大混♥蛋♥
You have been an unbelievable piece of shit.
对不起 纳莎
I'm sorry, Ness.
我想另外道个歉
Also, I'm sorry,
我以为这地方周三时会更安静些
I thought this place would be quieter on a Wednesday,
但没想到竟然在直播足球赛
but I guess the football's on.
有没有可能是因为这份工作
Do you think it's the job?
这份工作似乎改变了你
Just seems to have changed you.
让你变得对一切漠不关心 冷酷无情
All the indifference, the hardness,
接到一个老太太遇袭案时竟然很兴奋
all the "woohoo, I've got a granny-basher case".
你到底是怎么了 威尔
What happened to you, Will?
当我看着其他男人时 心里想的是
You know, I'd look at other guys and be like,
"好吧 他体格很棒" 或者
"Yeah, he's fit," or, you know,
"这家伙很幽默或很成功"
"That one's...very funny or successful,
"但我家威尔
"but my Will...
是个暖心的小可爱"
"..is just lovely."
我以为我们是珠联璧合的一对 不是吗
And I thought we were pretty great together. Weren't we?
我不知道 纳莎
I don't know, Ness.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我得走了
I'm going to go.
脱罪律师
第一季 第六集 本季终
你好啊 威尔 利亚姆穿着他的幸运物
Hey, Will! Liam's wearing his lucky charm,
他的幸运物就是他的裤子
and the charm is his pants!
绝对可靠的魔力 小威
Infallible magic, Wills.
我曾穿着这条裤子参加
These pants were worn to victory
威斯敏斯特15岁以下少年组跳高比赛
in the under-15 Westminster School's high-jump competition.
从此以后它就成为我的专属幸运符
They've been my go-to cladding ever since.
今天就是那个大日子 首次独♥立♥负责案子
Today's the day. First solo cases.
你分到的是什么案子 小威
What you got, Wills?
判决 毒品案
Er, sentencing. Drugs.
-毒品啊 你紧张吗 -不算吧 怎么了
- Drugs! You nervous? - Not particularly. Why?
我就觉得你是那种遇到大日子时会被吓得不能动
I just thought maybe you're the sort who freezes on the big day,
辞职 搬去赫布里底群岛 靠纺织布料为生的人
quits, moves to the Hebrides, does things with yarn.
好吧 祝你们好运吧
Cool. Good luck, guys.
-还好吗 -抱歉 我得走了
- All right? - Sorry, got to go.
他这是怎么了
What's going on with him?
鬼知道 或许是他最爱的播客团队解散了
God knows. Maybe his favourite podcast crew split up.
我很开心 第二个六个月实习期 独♥立♥办案
Well, I'm joyful. Second six, on our feet,
以后不必每天跟着实习导师 除非你主动想见他
and we only have to see our pupil masters voluntarily.
今天上午的某个时候 我会转过身
Sometime this morning, I'm going to turn around,
不用看到埃什利 那一刻估计会达到高♥潮♥
not see Ashley and most probably orgasm.
你分到的是什么案子
What you got?
减刑申请 你呢
Plea and mit. You?
断电 95镑 真是谢谢了啊
Power cut off. £95, thank you very much.
皮娅 你的是什么案子
Pia, what about you?
醉驾案 在治安法庭进行非公开审理
Private drink-and-driving trial in the Mags.
-什么 -什么鬼
- What? - The fuck?
我认识了麦尔斯的一个事务律师朋友
I met this solicitor friend of Miles
我们很合得来
and we connected.
什么叫你们很合得来
When you say you connected...?
她最爱的水果是猕猴桃 我们都很爱《欢乐合唱团》
Her favourite fruit is kiwis and we both really love Glee.
-尽情无视掉这个吧 -没错
- Actively ignoring that. - Yep.
我这一天肯定会过得很开心的
Just going to have a lovely day.
-喂 -卡罗琳 机会来了
- Hello? - Caroline! This is it.
你知道我们谈过要提升你的公共形象
You know we've been talking about increasing your public profile.
他们要开一个有关法律界的女性的研讨会
Well, they're having a discussion day about women in the law
明天在南岸中心
at the Southbank Centre tomorrow.
南岸中心是什么
What's the Southbank Centre?
就是个艺术中心
Er, it's...it's an arts centre.
在南岸
On the South Bank.
-泰晤士河的南岸 -好吧 那个啊
- Of the Thames. - Oh, yeah. That.
菲奥娜 我不喜欢参加这类活动
Fiona, it's really not my sort of thing.
好了 听着 你就喜欢参加这类活动
OK, listen, it is your sort of thing,
因为你想成为皇家律师
because you want to be a QC
并且你作为出庭律师和女性 都是个领导者
and you are a leader, as a barrister and as a woman.
好吧 或许的确是吧
Yeah, I suppose I am those things.
他们想听我说什么
What do they want from me?
传记 战争故事 还是护发秘笈
Biography? War stories? Hair tips?
-他们不想听护发秘笈 -他们可没见过我的秀发
- They don't want hair tips. - They haven't seen my hair.
他们想知道你为了女性和正义所做的抗争
They want to know what you're doing to fight for women and justice.
妈的
Blimey.
-我会把相关细节发你的 -再见
- I'll send you the details. - Bye.
-你来了啊 -嗨
- Here he is. - Hi.
年轻律师成长得真快
Oh, they grow up so fast.
抱歉
Sorry.
你也曾遇到过困难
So, you've had your difficulties.
我们都努力挺过来了
We've muddled through.
但现在你独♥立♥了
But now you are on your feet,
你将会感受到深深的孤独
and you will be deeply, deeply alone
直到你戴着律师假发死去的那一天
until the day you die in your wig.
谢谢你 真是"鼓舞人心"的一番话
Thank you, that's a great pep talk.
你会犯错误
You'll make mistakes.
但不要承认
Don't admit to them.
隐藏你的软弱
Hide your weakness.
埋葬你的情感
Bury your feelings.
保持头脑清醒 心灵冰冷
Stay clear in your mind and cold in your heart.
最重要的是 别告诉任何人这是你的第一个案子
And most importantly, tell no-one it's your first case.
好吧 差不多就这些了
No, I think that's all.
要让我为你骄傲哦
Make me proud.
他有点暴躁
He's a bit antsy.
自从两天前申请辩护后 就没再吸过毒
Hasn't had any smack since he pleaded two days ago.
医生本来想带点美♥沙♥酮♥给他使用的 但...
Doctor's meant to have brought some methadone, but, well...
好吧
Sure.
谢谢
Cheers, thank you.
-你好 加文 -你好 老兄
- Hey, Gavin. - Hey, mate.
你还好吧
You OK?
我好得很 老兄 好极了
I'm great, mate. I'm great.
你介意往那边站一点吗
W-W-W-Would you mind just moving that way a little?
-这边吗 -是的
- Come over this way? - Yeah.
再远一点
A bit further.
没错 继续往那边走
Yeah. Keep going.
再往那边站一点
M-M-M-More to the side of the room.
-我们能不能... -小子 快点过去
- Is it all right if we...? - Dude, would you move?!
-好了 老兄 没事的 -对不起 我太无礼了
- All right, mate. It's OK. - I'm sorry, that was rude of me.
求你往那边站一点
Just please get back.
-这里吗 -转过身 快转
- Here? - Turn round. Just turn.
没错
Yeah.
-再往左一点 -加文 我已经在墙角了
- M-More to the left. - Gavin, I'm right in the corner.
求你了 老兄 我求你了 我们会翻倒的
Please, mate, I'm pleading with you here. We're going to tip over.
这边重量过重
剧集 | 脱罪律师 | 导航列表