剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表
我没杀科斯基马基和他女儿
I didn't kill Koskimäki and his daughter.
早上好
Good morning.
做噩梦了?
Did you have a nightmare?
是的
Yeah.
昨天他们结案了
The investigation was closed yesterday.
你可以回家了
You can go back home.
好
Okay.
我想跟斯坦聊一下
I have to talk to Sten.
现在吗?
Now?
是的
Yes.
好
Okay.
整个团队都干得不错
Damn good work from the whole team.
帕杰达来了个电♥话♥ 让我恭喜你们
Pajander called and told me to congratulate you all.
干得好!
Excellent job.
同时 非常感谢波特里的帮助
And a big thanks to Poteri for your help.
不客气 这段经历挺有意思的
No problem. This was an interesting experience.
JP打了个招呼
JP said hi.
开了个玩笑 说被烧的脸更帅
He was joking that his face is even more beautiful burned.
超级警官来了
Here comes our supercop.
恭喜卡匹 抓到了科斯基马基的凶手
Congrats to Karppi for catching Koskimäki's killer.
我可不会这么说 她向自己开的枪
Not really. She shot herself
这样的成就对我们很重要
Successes like these are important
需要更多资源的时候 可以为我们作证
when I have to justify why we need more resources.
你们才能完全发挥 什么?
So that you are able to do your job as well as possible. What?
可以跟你聊一下吗? - 好
Can we talk real quick? - Sure.
请自便
Help yourselves.
上司给了我们这些
The brass gave us these.
谢谢 - 好的
Thanks.
怎样?
So?
鲁塔没有杀害 科斯基马基和克尔图
Routa didn't kill Koskimäki or Kerttu.
怎么得出这个结论? - 她这么说的
What makes you say that? - She said so.
然后你就信了?
And you believe her?
为什么?
Why?
我一直有种感觉 有个东西不对劲
I've felt this whole time that something's not right.
科斯基马基自己也有个调查
Koskimäki was doing his own investigation.
什么调查?
What investigation?
他觉得这些年轻人都被杀死了
He believed those young people were killed.
照片上的这些? - 是的
The ones in the photos? - Yes.
哇 这个指控挺严重的
Whoa. That's quite an allegation.
基于什么呢?
What did he base it on?
不知道
I don't know.
没有事实支撑?
Have you found any facts that would support this?
还没 我觉得同一凶手杀害了 科斯基马基和克尔图
Not yet. But I think Koskimäki and Kerttu were killed by the same person.
为什么?动机在哪儿?
Why? What's the motive?
科斯基马基找到了答案
Koskimäki must've figured it out somehow.
知道的太多了?
Gotten too close?
是的
Yes.
克尔图呢?
What about Kerttu?
不走运
Bad luck.
科斯基马基留下了吉米的线索
Koskimäki left a hint about Jimi,
所以 他们应该由同一凶手所杀
so they have to be victims of the same perpetrator.
所以…
So…
所以 你相信玛丽·鲁塔为子复仇
So you believe that Mari Routa, who wanted to avenge her son's death,
杀了四个人 都是错的?
killed four people, the wrong people?
他们都无罪? - 是的
Who were not guilty at all? - Yes.
还有一个人 杀死了这些年轻人
And then there's another person who killed all those young people,
吉米·阿霍、 科斯基马基、克尔图?
and Jimi Aho, Koskimäki, and Kerttu?
肯定是这样
That's how it must be.
听起来有点… 这个推测没有任何根据
Doesn't that sound a bit… This theory is not based on any evidence.
只有鲁塔的话和你的直觉
Only Routa's words and your instinct.
科斯基马基相信那些年轻人被杀了
And that Koskimäki believed those young people were murdered.
你明白我跟内政部长怎么交代的吗?
Do you understand that I just told the Minister of the Interior
科斯基马基的凶手已经死了?
that Koskimäki's killer is dead?
基于这些猜测
Based on those guesses, I can't just go
我不能说:“对不起 案件还没结
and say, "Sorry, the case is still open.
还有个凶手在外面
There is another killer still out there.
别让你的孩子出来”
So keep your kids at home."
而且 努勒米在科斯基马基家 附近看到了鲁塔
Besides, Nurmi said he saw Routa around Koskimäki's home.
呃…
So…
看起来你很想继续调查
you obviously want to continue the investigation.
是的
Yes.
好
Okay.
库留是上司
Kulju is the boss.
他负责 你跟他讲
He's in charge. You have to talk to him.
为什么?
Why?
我不能绕过他
I can't bypass him.
你明不明白 库留总是上句不接下句?
Are you aware that Kulju gets lost after half a sentence?
的确 他不像科斯基马基 但他还是称职的
Yeah, Kulju isn't Koskimäki, but he's a tested officer- -
怎么称职?
In what way?
我必须要提醒你 我任命他担任那个职位
I have to remind you that I appointed him to that position.
你有意见 你自己担着
So you can keep your opinion to yourself.
他根本不关心真♥相♥
He doesn't give a shit about the truth
只管完事后炫耀一下
He just wants to take credit for the work.
是的
Yeah.
未经库留允许 你不得调查任何事情
You still need Kulju's permission to investigate anything.
简直了
Fuck.
你没得奖牌?
You didn't get a medal?
斯坦让我跟库留谈
Sten told me to talk to Kulju.
他会同意继续调查?见鬼
Guess he's going to agree to continue the investigation.
也许根本没什么可查的
Maybe there's nothing to investigate.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
也许鲁塔的确杀了 科斯基马基和克尔图
Maybe Routa killed Koskimäki and Kerttu.
她没有
She didn't
她这么说 也许在撒谎
That's what she said, but maybe she lied.
我跟她聊过 她没有骗人
I talked to her, I know she didn't lie.
或许你不知道怎么停下来
Or maybe you just don't know when to stop.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
也许你放不下这个案子
Maybe you don't know how to let go of this case.
它是你和科斯基马基的纽带
It keeps you connected to Koskimäki.
你不信任我?
Don't you trust me?
我信任你 但是你也会出错
I do, but you make mistakes too.
海娜的电♥话♥
It's Henna.
出问题了?
Is something wrong?
她出院了 想见个面
She left the hospital and wants to meet.
我把你送过去
I'll take you there.
他们会发出来?好
I will send it somewhere.
噢
Oh.
现在我们可以开始了
Now we can start.
出了什么事?
What's going on?
你马上就会听到
You'll hear about it soon.
谢谢你这么快赶过来
Thanks for coming on such short notice.
把你叫过来
I summoned you
是因为最近你很艰难
because the recent events have been very hard on you,
我们改革运动党也一样
and also on our Pro- Change Movement.
贿赂丑闻、可怕的绑♥架♥、亨利…
The bribery scandal, the terrible kidnappings, Henri…
你无法保持最佳工作状态 我们理解
We understand that you haven't been working at your best.
幸运的是一切都过去了
Fortunately, it's all in the past now
你知道我们的支持率降了?
You know our support ratings have fallen.
这没什么
It doesn't mean anything.
总是在变的
They change all the time, anyway.
史无前例的低
They're at an all- time low.
所以我们决定
That's why we decided
我们需要另一个人带领我们 进入议会选举
that we need someone else to get us to the parliamentary election.
到底怎么回事?
What the fuck?
我们选出米凯拉·隆德为新领导人
Mikaela Lund was chosen to lead the Pro- Change Movement.
决定立即生效
This decision takes immediate effect.
感谢您的贡献
We're thankful for your contribution.
“我们选出”
"Chosen."
你可以… - 什么时候?
And you can... - When?
全力以赴地做市长工作
…focus on your work as mayor.
剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表