剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表
警♥察♥
还好吧? - 还好
Are you okay? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
看到那辆面包车没有?
Any sightings of the van?
没有
No.
很难看
Not a pretty sight.
被冻死 被吊死 现在来个被割喉的
Frozen to death, hanged, and now a slit throat.
但科斯基马基和克尔图是被枪杀的
But Koskimäki and Kerttu were shot.
在房♥子后门玻璃上 发现了燃料痕迹
Traces of fuel were found at the house, on the glass of the back door.
你的意思是他想烧科斯基马基?
Do you mean he intended to burn Koskimäki?
或许合乎逻辑
It would be logical.
布诺啡贩子在船上旅行 吉米从这艘船掉进海里
The Subutex dealers traveled on the ship Jimi fell from.
没有验尸 因为有人不想调查
There was no autopsy because someone didn't want an investigation.
科斯基马基和塞林签了死亡证明
The death certificate was signed by Koskimäki and Selin.
现在两人都死了 - 克尔图也死了
And now they're all dead. - And so is Kerttu.
是啊
Yeah.
和科斯基马基有什么关系?
But how is Koskimäki connected to this?
他没调查过毒品案
He didn't investigate drug crimes.
可能他还参与了什么
He might still be involved in something.
海娜 你好
Henna. Hi
你好
Hi.
怎么样? - 挺好
How's it going? - Good.
好 你在附近住?
Okay. Do you live close by?
跟一个朋友在一起 在卡里奥
I live in Kallio with a friend.
都还好吧?
Is everything okay?
还好
Yeah, everything's fine.
如果有什么事
If there's anything,
可以随时来个电♥话♥
you can always call me.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
再见
Bye.
喂 - 喂
Hi. - Hi.
你的腿怎样了? - 还好
How's your leg? - It's okay.
我见到了海娜 - 噢
I bumped into Henna. - Oh.
让我感到有点不安
It set off some alarm bells.
为什么?
Why?
我觉得她在吸毒
I think she's on something.
你说的是大♥麻♥? - 不 更强
You mean weed? - No, something harder.
我现在有点走不开 需要去埃米尔的学校
I'm a bit busy at the moment. I need to go to Emil's school.
好的
Okay.
在警局见 - 好 再见
I'll see you at the precinct. - Yeah. Bye.
很高兴您能够这么快过来
I'm glad you could come on such short notice.
是啊
Yeah.
马蒂的父亲米尔科·图莫拉 来了个电♥话♥
Matti's father, Mirko Tuomola, called.
说马蒂很久都不想上学了
He said Matti hasn't wanted to come to school in a long time.
马蒂在家里告诉他 埃米尔一直威胁他
Matti told him at home that Emil has been threatening him,
说他是个肥仔 推他
he called him a fatso and shoved him.
昨天 埃米尔把马蒂推到在地
Yesterday, Emil pushed Matti to the ground,
骑在他身上 用彩笔在他脸上涂
sat on him, and drew on his face with a marker.
这种情况无法长久
This can't go on.
当然
Of course.
我希望你和马蒂的爸爸联♥系♥ 把事情理清楚
I hope that you get in touch with Matti's father and sort this out.
学校不管这事吗?
Shouldn't the school resolve this?
霸凌发生在回家的路上 学校无法介入
The bullying happened on their way home, so the school can't sort this out.
无法还是不愿意? - 根据法律而言
Can't or doesn't want to?
学校不负责回家路上发生的事情
Legally, the school is not responsible for what happens on the way home.
你有没有看到埃米尔欺负马蒂呢? - 没有
Have you seen Emil bullying Matti? - No.
但是我们老师看不到所有的事情
But we teachers don't see everything.
这个情况有点怪 埃米尔告诉我是马蒂欺负他
This situation is a bit strange. Emil told me Matti bullies him.
你不知道 马蒂的爸爸来电♥话♥ 当时他很生气
You don't understand. Matti's dad called, and he was really mad.
说他的律师会跟你和我联♥系♥
He said his lawyer will contact both you and me- -
我的意思是学校应该介入
Well, I suggest that the school start sorting this out.
这两男孩儿天天都在学校见面
The boys see each other here every day. Something's going on.
这里显然有些蹊跷 - 那就是马蒂害怕埃米尔
There is. Matti is afraid of Emil.
如果大人这样做就会去坐牢 或者被禁令
Adults would go to prison or get restraining orders for doing that.
我知道埃米尔有时候很难相处
I know that Emil can be really difficult.
在人家脸上画画已经接近变♥态♥
Drawing on another person's face is borderline psychopathic.
什么?
Excuse me?
马蒂的爸爸还给校长和教育局通电♥话♥
Matti's dad also called the principal, and the school board.
现在情况已经很糟糕了
This is a really ugly situation.
太荒唐了
This is totally absurd.
马蒂的爸爸用律师威胁你 你就把我的孩子叫成变♥态♥
Matti's dad threatens you with lawyers,and you call my child a psychopath.
把事情理清楚!这是你的工作
Sort this out! It's your job.
好吧 那我们这么做 我跟学生关怀办公室联♥系♥一下
Okay, let's do that, then. I'll contact Student Welfare.
就这样
Do that.
对了 你们学校长霉 到处传虱子
By the way, your moldy school spreads lice.
曼迪拉 有空吗?
Mantila, you have a moment?
有
Yeah.
喝一杯?
Do you want some?
好 谢谢!
Sure, why not? Thanks.
说说这个布诺啡
Tell me about the Subutex thing.
我现在到处都能看到
I keep coming across it everywhere.
从哪儿来的?
Where's it coming from?
大包的来自法国
Bigger batches come from France.
大多数途径爱沙尼亚
Most of it gets here via Estonia.
还有呢?
What else?
最近的趋势是毒贩子积极地接近司机
The latest trend is that dealers approach drivers aggressively
一般在亚历山大·基文街
on Aleksis Kivi Street.
谁在卖♥♥?
Who sells them?
二十来岁的年轻人
Young people in their twenties.
有些是小孩儿
Some are minors.
努勒米 要不然干会儿活儿?
Nurmi, how about working?
我一直在工作
I work all the time.
我找不到卡匹 你还在这儿开咖啡俱乐部
I can't get hold of Karppi, and you're on a coffee date.
跟你讲过 及时跟我汇报最新状态
I told you to keep me up to date all the time.
跟谁? - 什么?
Who? - What?
你跟谁说过?反正没跟我说过
Who did you say that to? Not me.
喂
Kulju.
三月份之前什么都没有
There's nothing before March.
所有她上任之后的电子邮件全部消失
All the e- mails sent since Sara's inauguration are missing.
糟了
This is shitty.
看起来完全一致
This looks like exactly what it looks like.
莎拉删除了所有邮件
That Sara was guilty and deleted her e- mails.
为什么会隐藏自己的信件?
Why would she hide her own correspondence?
当然不会 但看起来像是她做的
Of course she wouldn't, but it looks like she did.
是的 这些信件不会自己玩失踪
Yeah. Those messages can't disappear on their own.
可能会
They could have.
市政♥府♥的电子邮件系统早就过时了
The city's e- mail system is really fucking outdated.
因为安全问题和其他乱七八糟的
Because of security and whatnot.
也可能莎拉不小心把邮件给删了
It's possible Sara deleted the e- mails by accident.
在这里也不是头一遭
It wouldn't be the first time in this house.
我觉得有人想干掉莎拉
I think someone's trying to get rid of Sara.
洗发水挺管用
The shampoo worked.
你用彩笔在马蒂脸上涂过?
Did you draw on Matti's face with a marker?
没有
No.
确定吗?
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah.
如果做错了什么事情
If you do something wrong,
必须要勇敢承认 还要道歉
it's brave to admit it and then apologize.
你就是要我承认我没做的事情
You just want me to admit to something I didn't do.
马蒂说
Matti said…
你在他脸上涂
that you drew on his face.
他撒谎 不是我的事
I don't care. He's lying.
重要的是你… - 为什么你不相信我?
It's important that you- - - Why don't you believe me?
别踢了!很疼
Stop kicking me! It hurts.
亲爱的 要知道 你可以告诉我任何事情
Honey, I want you to know that you can tell me everything.
如果你能承认做错了什么 就很不错
And it's great if you can admit that you did something wrong.
是的
Yeah.
海娜 - 嗨
Oh, Henna. - Hi.
你好 你在这里干嘛?
Hi. What are you doing here?
我过来拿一些爸爸的东西
I came to get some of Dad's stuff.
今天是洗衣日吗?
剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表