剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表
如果让我去换丽达
Of course I'll do it,
我当然会做到
if he wants to exchange Iida for me.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
为什么?
Why not?
如果可以救丽达?
If Iida gets rescued?
你们俩都可能被杀
You both would probably get killed.
认识这名男孩吗?
Do you recognize this boy?
不 他是谁?
No. Who is he?
吉米·阿霍
Jimi Aho.
他跟这有什么关系?
What's he got to do with this?
他在一艘叫梅利卡♥号♥♥的船上做学徒
He was an apprentice on a ship called the Meelika.
差不多五周前失踪
He went missing almost five weeks ago,
一周后被发现淹死了
and was found drowned after another week.
船上两名爱沙尼亚工人也被杀
Two Estonians working on the same ship were also killed,
还有签署吉米死亡证明的医生和警官
then the doctor and policeman who signed Jimi's death certificate.
现在凶手正在找你
Now the killer is after you.
知道为什么吗?
You got any idea why?
不知道
No.
但我当时也在那艘船上
But I was on that ship.
为什么?
What for?
我们和北欧卡塔莫的董事开会
We had a meeting with the board of directors of Kaartamo Nordic.
他们想分享一下隧♥道♥的想法
They wanted to share their thoughts on the tunnel project.
没见到吉米·阿霍?
But you didn't meet Jimi Aho?
没有
No.
我在事发前就下了船
I got off the ship before the accident.
噢 怎么下的?
I see. How?
乘直升机
By helicopter.
为什么?
Why?
我父亲得急病
My father had a medical emergency.
他85岁了
He's 85.
船上有其他改革运动党员吗?
Were there any other members of the movement onboard?
亨利
Henri.
他跟你一起乘直升机离开了吗?
Did he leave with you on the helicopter?
没有 我一人离开的
No, I left alone.
你不是卷入与北欧卡塔莫 有关的贿赂指控吗?
Aren't you being accused of taking bribes from Kaartamo Nordic?
是的 但是那都是假的
Yes, but they're all bogus.
那些邮件只是虚张声势
The whole e- mail brouhaha is just a bluff.
所以你没有收贿赂?
So you didn't take bribes?
当然没有
Absolutely not.
知道幕后的黑手可能是谁吗?
Any idea who might be behind these allegations?
不知道
No.
怎么跟绑匪交代呢?
What are you going to say to the kidnapper?
还没交代
Nothing yet.
不久后他会跟我们联♥系♥
He'll contact us again shortly.
喂
Hi.
好的
Okay.
面包车找到了
The van was found.
谢谢
Thank you.
警♥察♥
没人!
Clear!
看看
Look at this.
可能是丽达留下的
Iida could have left these.
存货不在这里 你有没有挪走?
The stash isn't here. Did you take it somewhere else?
他们想要回去
They want it back.
妈的 回个话呀!
Fucking call me!
是的 颜色可以追溯到丽达的指甲
Yes. The color was traced back to Iida's nails.
和厨房♥里的指甲油一致
It matches the nail polish found in the kitchen.
她试图留下线索
She tried to leave a trail.
这是唯一的摄像头 但没开
That's the only security camera, but it's off,
所以这几天都没有记录
so nothing has been recorded for the past couple of days.
查一下30天内所有摄像头的视频记录
View video footage of all cameras from the past month.
只有一个摄像头 - 整个地区的摄像头
We only have one camera. - For the whole area.
莎拉怎样了?
How's Sara doing?
就最近局势而言 她挺好的
Okay, considering the circumstances.
劫匪杀过其他人吗?
Did the kidnapper kill the other ones?
警♥察♥是这么想的
That's what the police think.
我觉得现在最好不要打扰莎拉
I think it's best not to disturb Sara now.
我的意思是工作上 党内的事不要麻烦她
I mean, with work. We won't bother her with any party matters.
是吧? - 是
Right? - Yeah.
她要全力以赴地渡过这一切
She needs all her strength just to get through this.
如果有任何问题
If you have any questions or concerns,
可以直接找我
you can reach out to me.
有个记者就我们的目标想采访萨拉
A journalist asked to interview Sara about our objectives,
我觉得应该取消了
but I guess it should be canceled.
是的
Yeah.
如果事情紧急 做为副♥主♥席♥ 我可以解决
If it's urgent, I, as Vice President, could cover it.
没人认识你 而且 莎拉是运动代表人物
Nobody knows you. Besides, Sara is the face of the movement.
也许是长大的时候了
Maybe it's time to grow up
重新分配责任 是不是?
and reassign the responsibilities.
不能就这样改变我们的战略
We can't just change our strategy like that.
要不我跟图奥米宁打个电♥话♥?
Hey, why don't I call Tuomainen?
让她采访你
We'll let her interview you.
如果你觉得可以 那我就去了
If you think it's a good idea, I'm in.
所以现在这么做决定?
So this is how decisions are made now?
在我看来 我们应该更专注于…
In my opinion, we should focus more on- -
嘿…
Hey…
我们去吃午饭
Let's break for lunch.
亨利
Henri.
你想取代莎拉? - 没有
Are you trying to take Sara's place? - No.
我看就是这样的
That's what it looks like.
你真觉得我想置身于这场 该死的风暴中吗?
You think I want to be in the middle of the shitstorm?
绝不!
Hell no!
看看这些数字
Look at these numbers.
如果今天进行选举
If the elections were held today,
我们只能获得两个国会席位
we'd get two MPs.
也就意味着运动结束了
It would mean the end of the movement.
对 她正在人生中最艰难的时期
But you can't pull out the rug from under Sara's feet
不能把地毯从她脚下抽走
at the toughest time of her life.
关键不在这里
That's not what this is about. Quite the contrary.
我们必须团结起来
We just have to keep this together
等待她回来
until her return.
正中了你的下怀 是吧? - 别废话了
Works out well for you. - Cut it out.
有一个好处
The good thing about this is,
腐♥败♥指控会被遗忘
the corruption charges will be all but forgotten.
不会的
No, they won't.
好吧
Okay.
萨拉好了以后咱们再谈
Let's continue this when Sara is okay.
你是否理解我只是在挽救这个运动?
Do you understand that I'm just trying to save this movement?
你觉得我在做什么呢?
What do you think I'm trying to do?
见鬼!
Goddammit!
假设埃米尔在学校欺负人
Supposedly Emil is bullying someone,
但说自己受了欺负
but he says he's the one who's being bullied.
也许你应该花更多的时间陪他
Maybe you should spend more time with him.
你是说:“你有孩子 回家吧?”
You're telling me to go home to my kids?
没这个意思 也没这么说
That's not what I said or meant.
什么意思呢?
What did you mean, then?
我个人认为 你不应该担心埃米尔
I don't think Emil is the one you should be worried about.
海娜还好
Henna is fine.
如果你这么说的话
If you say so.
我相信她是诚实的
I trust that she's honest with me.
你相信埃米尔 你相信海娜
You trust Emil and you trust Henna.
你太方便了
How convenient for you.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
那就不需要做什么啊
Then you don't need to do anything.
这话可真卑鄙
That was a shitty thing to say.
你在暗示我不负责任吗?
Are you implying that I don't take responsibility for things?
什么鬼?
What the hell?
我不能总活在灾难恐惧中
I can't be living in the fear of some catastrophe,
或者强迫一个成人告诉我一切
or force an adult to tell me everything.
算了吧
Forget it.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁 给我这些意见?
剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表