剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表
Who the fuck are you to give me advice?
你向我寻求建议 - 不 我在解释发生了什么
You asked for advice. - No, I told you what was going on.
你对孩子、责任、 其他事情了解有多少?
What do you know about kids, responsibility, or anything?
一无所知
I know absolutely nothing about them.
卡匹!努勒米!
Karppi! Nurmi!
过来
Come over here.
他在卸牌照
He's taking off the license plate
打算按在偷来的面包车上
he was going to put on the stolen van.
什么时候的记录?
When was that recorded?
上周 隔壁垃圾场
Last week in the junkyard next door.
停
Stop.
试着从这里开始
Try from there.
没什么用
That's not helping much.
等等
Hold on.
她肯定知道我们不会让步
I'm sure she gets that we can't give in to her demands.
也许吧 有什么具体的建议吗?
Maybe so, but do you have concrete suggestions?
集中精力找到她的身份
Let's focus on finding out her identity
还有她和吉米的关系
and her connection to Jimi.
我说了“具体”
I said "concrete."
比如说 把这张照片尽量往外发
For one, the photo should be circulated as widely as possible.
吉米的母亲过世了 父亲又是个酗酒者
Jimi's mother is dead and his father is an alcoholic.
如果他们没有任何关系呢?
What if there's no connection between him and the woman?
如果这只是毒品和腐♥败♥呢?
What if this is just about drugs and corruption?
我不同意
I don't think so.
很好 我想听听其他的意见
Fine, but I'd like to hear other suggestions as well.
丽达失踪快24小时了
Iida's been missing almost 24 hours.
到处发这张照片才是重点
We have to get this photo distributed as widely as possible.
好的 她又跟我们联♥系♥了
Alright. She contacted us again.
告诉我们什么时间、地点和怎样 让图利索换取丽达
She told us how, where and when we can exchange Tulisuo for Iida.
不能让她得逞
We can't give in to her demands.
我有个办法
I have an idea.
JP 无论如何 不能让她得逞
JP, whatever. We can't give in to her demands.
卡匹 安静下来
Karppi. Be quiet.
这个主意糟透顶了!
That idea sucks ass!
就听听JP的想法
Let's listen to JP's idea.
这里有个该死的谋杀犯
There's the fucking murderer.
她的照片应该遍布全国 发给每个警♥察♥
Her photo should be going out to every cop in the country.
会的 但我觉得你应该撤出这个案件
We'll do it, but I think you should step down from this case.
别他妈扯了!
Don't be fucking ridiculous!
你坐在科斯基马基的位子才两天
You've taken over from Koskimäki for, like, two days.
对的 我不是科斯基马基 - 呃 真不是!
You're right. I'm no Koskimäki- -
也许他能忍♥受你的唠叨 我不能
Damn right you're not! - He put up with you mouthing off,
在我真生气前 赶紧滚开
but I won't. Beat it before I get mad for real.
又来了
Here we go again.
好的 请继续
Right. Please continue.
让她觉得我们可以 让市长换取自己的女儿
So, we'll let her think we'll exchange Tulisuo for the girl.
但用的不是市长 而是我们的人
But instead of the mayor, it'll be one of ours.
比较像她的人
Someone who resembles her.
她和皮亚·帕塔宁长得有点像
She and Pia Partanen look a bit similar.
你迟到了
You're late.
存货不见了
I couldn't find the stash where I left it.
为什么?
Why not?
杰雷肯定找到了更好的地方
I bet Jere found a better place.
好吧
Okay.
跟他联♥系♥ 让他把东西带过来
Give him a call and tell him to bring it over here.
他一直没接电♥话♥
He's not answering his phone.
他知道你存在哪儿了?
He knew where your stash was?
是的
Yeah.
现在他不接电♥话♥了? - 嗯
And now he's not picking up? - No.
所以他把东西拿走了? - 我觉得不会
So he took the stuff? - I don't think so.
好吧 那你欠我三万
Alrighty then, you owe me 30 grand.
有现金吗?
Do you have cash here,
还是要去自动取款机? - 我没有
or do we need to go to an ATM? - No, I don't.
你♥他♥妈♥的都做了些什么?
What the fuck have you done?
什么?
Huh?
盯一下我的菜 要不然烧焦了
Go take care of the food so it doesn't burn.
好的
Alright.
我帮你安排一下还债
I arranged a way for you to pay back the debt.
你从塔林再带一批布诺啡过来
You'll bring some Subutex from Tallinn
绝对不行
You'll bring some Subutex from Tallinn
也有你的3000 - 不用了
You'll also make 3,000. - No, thanks.
没钱没货 只能这么做 知道吗?
If you don't have money or the drugs, you'll have to do this. Get it?
见鬼
Whatever.
我才不去爱沙尼亚走私毒品
I'm not fucking smuggling drugs from Estonia.
这不是什么游戏 懂吗?
Do you understand that this is not a game?
我们下了很大的功夫安排你
It took some serious effort to get this arranged for you.
我们要赶十点半的轮渡
We'll take the 10:30 ferry.
还有足够的时间吃饭
We have time to eat.
我才不吃这垃圾呢
I'm not eating that slop.
你应该学会吃素食
You should learn to eat vegetarian.
气候变化
Climate change
冰川正在融化
The glaciers are melting.
克尔图·吕特尔 蒂娜·塞林
莎拉·图利索 丽达·图利索
梅利卡♥号♥♥
吉米?
您是吉米·阿霍的父亲 尤卡·阿霍?
Jukka Aho, Jimi Aho's father?
怎么回事?
What's this about?
可以进来吗?
May I come in?
我还没时间打扫
I haven't had time to clean
没事儿的 我也没时间打扫
No worries. Neither have I.
我想谈谈你儿子 - 噢
I'd like to talk about your son. - I see.
就几个问题而已
Just a couple of questions.
过去一年吉米做了些什么?
What did Jimi do this past year?
他在船上工作
He worked on the ship.
梅利卡♥号♥♥吗?
The Meelika?
是的 就是那艘
Yes, that's it.
他安静了下来
He calmed down.
之前 他很艰难
Before that, he was struggling.
怎么艰难?
In what way?
总是逃学 离家出走
He kept running away from school, from home.
然后被拘留
Then he was taken into custody.
他们也没办法寄养他
They couldn't keep him in a foster home either.
但是上船工作是件好事
But working on the ship was good.
最后一次见到吉米是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Jimi?
去认领他的时候
When I went to identify him.
他躺在那里…
He was lying there…
没人应该看到自己死去的孩子
Nobody should see their child dead.
之前呢?
And before that?
三到六个月前 我…
Some three or six months ago, I…
我不记得了
I don't remember.
关于吉米 你想到了什么其他的?
Can you think of anything else about Jimi?
任何其他的 都很重要
Anything is important.
几个月前 有个女的来找他
Some woman came and asked for him a couple of months ago.
这位?
This one?
是的
Yes.
她想要什么?
What did she want?
想跟吉米说句话
To talk to Jimi.
我告诉她 孩子在船上
I told her he was on the ship.
当年 他被遗弃 我们给他安宁的家
We thought we were giving a safe home to an abandoned child,
但我老婆死了 我自己没办法管
but when my wife died, I couldn't do it on my own.
对不起 你说吉米不是你亲生的?
Sorry, did you say Jimi wasn't your biological son?
不是
No, he wasn't.
但我们领养他的时候 他还是个婴儿
But we got him when he was a baby.
他当时是
He was...
一个快乐的宝宝
a happy baby.
这是吉米的生母吗?
Is this Jimi's biological mother?
知道她的名字吗?
Do you know her name?
玛丽·鲁塔
Mari Routa.
我知道的就这么多了
That's all I know.
谢谢!
Thank you.
车子很可能会停这里
The car will probably stop around here.
好的 - 你将会从这里看到它
剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表