剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表
Are you having sex with Paasijoki?
什么?
Excuse me?
我看到你上了他的车
I saw you get into his car.
是的
Yes.
我跟已婚的男人有一腿
I am having an affair with a married man.
不是很光鲜 但是很普片
It's not very nice, but it's common.
我跟谁做♥爱♥不关你♥他♥妈♥屁事儿
Who I have sex with is none of your fucking business.
跟我的工作毫无相关
And it has nothing to do with my work.
无关吗? - 无关
It doesn't? - No.
亨利看到我们俩了
Henri saw us.
我必须撒谎 说我们俩有一腿
I had to lie that we're having an affair.
有可能哦
We could have.
就是这种的?
Is that what this is about?
你真觉得搞个运动就能改变一切?
Did you really think one movement could change everything?
呃 算了 我要你帮个忙
Well, never mind. I need you to do something.
你必须扶持亨利取代莎拉
You have to help Henri take over Sara's position.
才不呢 - 这么说吧
No way. - Here's the thing.
如果你不给我点有用的东西 我会把可爱的小视频给媒体
If you don't get me something useful, I'll give the media this little video
年轻的米凯拉跟纳粹分子殴打他人
where young Mikaela is beating people up with all the other Nazis in Rauma.
出去
Get out.
这是什么?
What's that?
一把钥匙
A key.
一把钥匙?我知道是把钥匙
A key? I can tell it's a key.
来这里的
To this place.
谢谢
Thanks.
我没办法自己卖♥♥布诺啡 因为我妈是个警♥察♥
I can't sell the Subutex myself, because my mom is a cop.
她不是我的真妈 但她盯得挺紧的
Well, she's not my real mom, but she's watching me.
好
Okay.
东西在哪儿?
Where's the stuff?
拿几个罩板包装的 其他的就不用管了
Get a couple of blister packs and leave the rest there.
这里有三个 - 好
Here's three. - Okay.
拜托 我自己可以下来
C'mon. I can get down on my own.
什么?
What?
过来
C'mere, boy.
嘿
Hey.
喂 - 有人发现了那辆面包车
Hi. - The van was spotted.
在摄像头上看到的 离赫尔辛基有30公里
It was caught on camera about 30 kilometers from Helsinki.
什么时候?
When?
昨晚 就在你看到它之后的几个小时
Last night. A couple of hours after you saw it in Porvoo.
好
Okay.
在路尽头有间空房♥子
There's an empty cottage at the end of the road.
登记上说是市政厅所有
According to the registry, the municipality owns it.
几年前从安特罗·托米手中没收
It was expropriated a couple of years ago, from Antero Niemi.
上!
Go!
警♥察♥!
Police!
举起手!
Hands up!
不许动!
Freeze!
只是间小屋
This is only a cottage.
静下来
Calm down.
趴在地上! - 妈的
On the ground! - Oh, shit.
趴在地上 - 放我走!
On the ground. - Let go of me!
放开!
Let go!
不许动
Don't move.
他说他叫 马尔科·维克哈拉赫蒂
He says his name is Marko Vehkalahti.
起来
Get up.
为什么是科斯基马基和他女儿?
Why Koskimäki and his daughter?
谁?
Who?
为什么向他们开枪?
Why did you shoot them?
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么? - 回答我
What the hell are you talking about? - Answer me.
我不知道你在说什么 我没向任何人开过枪
I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't shot anyone.
面包车在哪里?
Where's the van?
什么面包车?
What van?
我对面包车一无所知 - 回答我 面包车在哪里?
I know nothing about a van. - Answer me. Where's the van?
我承认闯进了那间小屋 但没有东西可偷
I admit I broke into the cottage, but there was nothing to steal.
卡匹
Karppi.
这人前天晚上六点以后在拘留所
He was in jail the day before yesterday, after 6:00 p.m.
所以科斯基马基…
So Koskimäki…
可以把他带走了
You can take him away.
该死的
Fucking hell.
是这个布料吧?
Isn't this the fabric?
嗯
Yeah.
他听力有问题 这里有个助听器
He has problems with hearing. Here is a hearing aid.
汽油在这里
There's gasoline here.
太不可思议了
No fucking way.
这里有塑料粘结炸♥药♥
There's Fordyn…
乳胶炸♥药♥ 还有…
Kemix, and…
工业炸♥药♥
ANFO.
足足可以把半座城炸飞天
It's enough to blow up half the city.
那别碰它
Don't touch them, then.
找到了个东西
I found something.
看 - 等等
Look. - Hold on a sec.
是赫尔辛基的地道网
This is the Helsinki tunnel network.
这是什么?
What's that there?
不是市集广场吗?
Isn't that the market square?
总统府
The Presidential Palace.
市政厅
City Hall.
再给我看看这些照片
Show me the photos again.
兰斯特、麦琪、科斯基马基
Laanest. Mägi. Koskimäki.
塞林
Selin.
莎拉·图利索
Sara Tulisuo.
我是图利索
Tulisuo.
这是侦查员索菲亚·卡匹 你在哪里?
This is Detective Sofia Karppi. Where are you?
在上班
At work.
市政厅吗? - 是的
At City Hall? - Yes.
身边有没有人? - 有个技术部门的要过来
Are there others with you? - Someone from the IT department is coming.
这个点?
At this hour?
是的 他们说找到了我丢失的邮件
Yes. They said they found my lost e- mails.
你不能呆在那里 赶紧离开
You can't stay there. Leave immediately.
为什么?
Why?
我马上派遣警官过去 你从大门出来
I'll send officers there right away. Go out the main door.
好的 我离开 为什么?
Okay, I'll leave. But why?
你可能有危险
You might be in danger.
有人吗?
Is somebody there?
有人在这里 我在三楼卫生间
SOMEONE'S HERE. I'M IN THE THIRD- FLOOR BATHROOM.
是来自图利索的 她说枪手已经在这里了
It's from Tulisuo. She said the shooter is there.
通知巡逻队
Tell the patrols.
卡匹呼叫全体巡逻队 嫌疑枪手已进入市政厅
Karppi to all patrols. Suspected shooter is inside City Hall.
图利索市长躲在三楼卫生间
Mayor Tulisuo is hiding in the third- floor bathroom.
104已收到 我们在七分钟内到达地点
104, roger. We'll arrive at the location in seven minutes.
封锁市政厅大楼
Cordon off the City Hall block.
241就要到了 收到
241 is coming. Copy.
把角落封锁起来 等待备用单位
Let's block the corners and wait for standby units.
参议院广场需要一个单位
Unit needed at Senate Square.
这是第一单位 市长安全 没有嫌疑人的踪迹
This is Unit 1. The mayor is safe. No sightings of the suspect.
在地下室和车♥库♥里找 他试图进入地道
Search the basement and the garage. He is trying to get into the tunnels.
是 收到
Yes, copy.
嫌疑人从这里离开
The suspect went from here.
看见什么吗?
Do you see anything?
有条宽敞的下水道
There's a spacious sewer.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
他可以在地道的任何位置
He could be anywhere in the tunnels of Helsinki.
谁跟你联♥系♥的?
Who contacted you?
嘿
Hey.
是谁跟你联♥系♥的?
Who contacted you?
我不知道
I don't know.
从技术部门打来的电♥话♥说
Someone from the IT department called and said
他们找到了我丢失的信件
they found my lost e- mails, the ones associated
涉嫌贿赂的信件
with the alleged bribes.
来自哪个电♥话♥?
What number was the call from?
您打的电♥话♥是空号♥ - 是空号♥
The number you dialed is not in use… - It's not in use.
一个女的打来的
剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表