剧集 | 老板之死(2012) | 导航列表
It's a full time job being Helen.
我简直就是全职在做Helen
My life is no longer my own.
我的生活已经不再属于自己了
You know if there's anything I can do to help, anything at all,
如果有任何事需要我帮忙 尽管提就行
you sound incredibly busy,
你听起来真的超级忙
I'm more than happy
我非常乐意花些时间替你
to take some of the strain of visiting Helen off you?
去探望Helen 怎么样?
You know, more... permanently.
多帮一点...一直帮下去
Really? I mean if you're sure.
真的? 那再好不过了
Because there is actually Helen's friend
因为其实这周三Helen的朋友
Sandy's party on Wednesday,
Sandy办了个派对
which I'm going to be representing Helen at...
我得代替海伦出席...
It's really no problem.
完全没问题
I mean, she's trapped in there, isn't she?
想想 她可是困在那里了 对吧?
Like a little rabbit in a snare,
就像一只小兔子掉进了陷阱里
totally dependent on me... us!
只能依靠我...我们!
Just stuck, captive.
被卡住了 成为了掌中之物
I want to care for that little rabbit.
我非常乐意照顾那只小白兔
She doesn't know how bloody lucky she is.
她真是太他妈幸运了
Maybe in 12 years time, if she gets out, she'll thank us.
也许过个12年 等她出来了 她会感谢我们的
? For she's a jolly good fellow For she's a jolly good fellow
因为她是个快乐善良的家伙
? For she's a jolly good fellow
因为她是个快乐善良的家伙
? And so say all of us... ?
我们都这么说...
Oh, sir, sir? Can I give you one of these?
哦 先生 先生? 能给你一张传♥单♥吗?
Now, you'll notice I've got a van.
要知道我已经买♥♥了辆货车
I'm off the case, OK?
这个案子我抽手了 行吗?
OK. Huddle.
好了 围圈
I suppose you're wondering why I've brought you together?
我想你们肯定觉得奇怪 为什么要把你们聚起来?
For the quiz team?
为了智力问答?
Yeah... Can I just...?
是..我能...?
I think we could go all the way in this quiz.
我觉得我们在这次问答里肯定能走到最后
We are potentially an elite fighting force of trivia.
我们很可能成为问答中的精英部队
What is your specialist knowledge? Moraine.
你擅长的知识领域是什么? 冰碛
And Jennifer Aniston.
还有 詹妮佛安妮斯顿
Hey, guys! Why didn't you tell me we were having a Quiz meeting?
嘿 各位! 为什么不告诉我有问答讨论会?
Christine, can you just...?
Christine 你能不能...?
Keep your voice down.
别那么大声
Why would you have a quiz meeting without me?
为什么你们开讨论会不带上我?
I thought we were a team, Helen.
我还以为我们是一队的呢 Helen
We are, it's just...
我们是 只是...
If this is about me thinking Kevin Keegan was a politician, then...
如果是因为我说凯文·基冈是个政♥治♥家 那...
No, it's not. It's just... You need a specialist subject.
不 不是那个原因 只是... 你得有个专长领域
I've got one. Trivia.
我有啊 知识问答
You're in the team, OK? You've made the team,
你是这个队的 好吗? 是你组的队
it's just... We just need to work out how best to use you.
只不过...我们得研究下怎么让你发挥最大优势
I mean, rather than you getting bogged down answering questions
与其让你陷入题目的深渊里
we need some sort of maverick to bolster the team's confidence.
我们得有个特别的人来树立团队自信心
What, like a mascot? Well no, not a mascot...
比如 吉祥物? 不 不是吉祥物...
That is the best idea ever!
这真是有史以来最棒的点子!
I've wanted to be a mascot all my life!
我一直渴望当个吉祥物!
I'm going to go find myself a costume!
我得去给找套服装!
Oh Mary, can I put in for the lottery syndicate?
哦Mary 我能参加彩票财团吗?
It's for permanent staff only.
只有编制内员工才能参加
In that case, let me grab my tin!
这样的话 让我找找零钱!
One, two, four, six, 7p.
一 二 四 六 七便士
You take euros, Mary? Mmm.
Mary 你收欧元吗? 嗯
So...
那...
Fatty got sprung nicking the questions.
Fatty去窃题的时候被发现了
Right, Plan B.
好吧 上备用计划
We'll have to go legit on this.
我们就好好做
Put a team together, win the old fashioned way.
组个队出来 该怎么赢就怎么赢
But we ain't even got enough for a team now Fatty's in solitary.
但是我们不够人凑一队 Fatty被幽禁了
You got an hour to find the smartest bitch in here,
给你一个小时 去把这儿最聪明的妞抓来
and sign them up to team
把她们登记上去 队名叫
We Thought It Was a Disco.
我们以为今晚是迪斯科之夜
Cos if you don't,
因为你要是没搞定
you'll all be joining Fatty in solitary.
我会让你们陪着Fatty一起幽禁
Then it won't be solitary. Get out!
那样就不是幽禁了 快滚!
'Alaska became the 49th US state in what year?'
阿♥拉♥斯加是哪一年成为美国第49个州的?
Terri, E Wing 1959年 1959.
E区的Terri 1959年
'59! Beat me to it!
59年! 抢我一拍!
'Where would you find Harris,
Harris Lewis
Lewis and Benbecula?'
和Benbecula在哪儿?
Melissa, E Wing. The Outer Hebrides.
E区的Melissa 外赫布里底群岛
Hebrides! When are the tough questions coming? Come on!
赫布里底! 什么时候来点难题啊? 来吧!
'Who was voted the GQ Sexiest
谁被票选为2011年GQ杂♥志♥
Woman of All Time in 2011?'
有史以来最性感的女人?
Stevens, P Wing. Jennifer Aniston!
P区的Stevens 珍妮佛 安妮斯顿!
A-agh! Yes!
哦耶!对了!
Oi, brainy!
喂 机灵鬼!
I want a word with you.
我有话跟你说
Keep doing the...
继续...
Pretty impressive answer back there. You want to keep it up tonight.
题答得不错啊 今晚好好发挥吧
Yeah, well that's the plan...
对 我希望...
Cos you're on Top Dog's team now.
因为你现在在狱霸的队里了
She wants to win this thing.
她想赢得今晚的比赛
What? No, I thought she had another plan.
什么? 不 我以为她另有计划
Whatever. We need a Plan B, brainy.
不管了 我们需要启用备用计划 机灵鬼
And that Plan B is now you.
备用计划 就是你
Plan B is... Plan U?
备用计划是...拟计划?
No. You is Plan B...
不 你是备用计划...
See?
懂?
Plan C?
董计划?
You're looking sexy, Miss!
你看起来非常诱人 女士!
Try me. Cos I'm this close.
动我试试 我马上就要爆发了
I'm counting on you, brainy.
就靠你了 机灵鬼
If Top Dog don't get five years off her sentence,
如果狱霸没能减刑五年
you're going to wish you never got sent to prison.
我们会让你痛不欲进监狱
I already wish I never got sent to prison.
我已经痛不欲进监狱了
That's right.
很好
Ladies and semi-ladies.
各位女士 各位哥
Welcome to the 7th Annual Broadmarsh Quiz.
欢迎参加第七届Broadmarsh年度问答
Let's keep it a good, clean competition so no fag-ending,
为了保证这次比赛的公正性 所以 不要延迟交卷
cheating or phlegm-based spit.
不要作弊 也不要随地吐痰
Right.
好
Question number one...
第一题...
OK...
好的...
Excuse me.
不好意思
What does that say?
这怎么读?
Bacteriologist.
细菌学家
Bacteriologist...
细菌学家...
Excuse me.
不好意思
And that... and that word?
那这个...还有这个词呢?
Penicillin.
盘尼西林
Penicillin. And that word there? It's a question mark!
盘尼西林 那这个词呢? 这是个问号♥!
Um, you know, I can't really read.
唔 其实 我不识字
A-agh!
啊!
Hello, Tony.
Tony 你好
Question number 12.
第12题
Who is the patron saint of laundry workers?
谁是洗衣工的守护神?
That's the patron saint of laundry workers?
那是洗衣工的守护神?
Question 13. What is a Sirocco?
13题 西罗科是什么?
I'll say that again. A Sirocco.
我再重复一遍 西罗科
Question 14.
14题
Trevor Tapis killed at least 15 victims.
至少有15名受害者死于Trevor Tapis之手
But how many of them were women?
其中有多少是女人?
I could text him.
我可以给他发个短♥信♥
That's...
那是...
How many women were killed
多少名女人被
by the Dentist of Death, Trevor Tapis?
死亡牙医 Trevor Tapis所杀?
And finally, where would one find terminal moraine?
最后一题 哪里能找到终碛?
剧集 | 老板之死(2012) | 导航列表