剧集 | 老板之死(2012) | 导航列表
I now sentence you to twelve years. Objection!
本庭判处你有期徒刑十二年 反对!
I didn't kill Eric Bridges, I...
我没杀Eric Bridges 我...
What about Justin?
Justin怎么说?
He wouldn't just leave me here to rot.
他不会让我在这里自生自灭的
I need to unlock here before I can unlock her.
我只有先解开心结才能去救她
Call it women's intuition, but that bitch is all over this.
就算是女人的直觉吧 那个贱♥人♥绝对脱不了干系
Oh, nice one. Yes!
噢 干得好 好极了!
You need to tell me exactly what is going on.
你必须向我彻底坦白
Dear Maurice, thank you for your postcard.
亲爱的Maurice 谢谢你的明信片
In answer to your query,
关于你的问题
yes, I have seen Last Tango in Paris
是的 我看了《巴黎最后的探戈》
but not recently enough to recall that particular scene
但时过境迁 回想不起那特别的一幕了
you described in such vivid, vivid detail.
虽然你的描述那么生动细致
So what news? My lawyer Tony is now back on the case
有何进展? 我的律师Tony重回本案了
and I'm all for second chances, except with epilators.
我准备好起死回生了 除了那些脱毛器
What a waste of 30 quid.
白白浪费了我30镑
He seems to believe he's made a breakthrough.
他好像觉得自己有了突破
What money? I don't know anything about any money.
什么钱? 我对此一无所知
Well, your colleagues will beg to differ. Which colleagues? Who?
你的同事们可不这么说 哪个同事? 谁?
I couldn't see their faces but one of them seemed to be suggesting
我看不到他们的脸 但是好像有人暗示
you were a "lying slag"...
你是个"说谎精"...
Tony! My reputation at work was second-to-none.
Tony! 我在工作上的名誉是最好的
Everyone respected me.
大家都尊重我
There is not one person in there who thought anything other...
没有一个人会有其他想法...
I bet it was Mary. Or Claire.
我敢打赌一定是Mary 或者Claire
Well, the lawyer instinct in me is strong.
我有很强的律师直觉
Could have been Sjilla. It tells me something fishy's happening there.
也可能是Sjilla 我觉得这其中有猫腻
Well, what about Henry? We could get him to find out what's going on.
Henry怎么样? 我们可以让他去调查
No, we can't trust anybody!
不行 我们不能相信任何人!
Except maybe family.
除了家人
Let's get Laura back in that office.
我们让Laura回办公室去
Working from the inside.
和我们里应外合
Henry, if you're not standing in front of my desk in five seconds,
Henry 如果你5秒内没站在我的办公桌前
I will be using your arsehole as a pencil sharpener
我就把你的后♥庭♥变成卷笔刀
or your cock as a hole-punch. Your choice.
或者把你的家伙变成打眼机 你看着办吧
Yes.
进来
I caught this shady bitch snooping around the office last night.
我昨晚抓住了这个四处偷♥窥♥的可疑贱♥人♥
And she ain't saying diddly squat so you better tell me what's going on.
她不肯老实交代 所以你最好告诉我到底怎么了
Mary, what were you doing snooping around the office last night?
Mary 你昨晚偷偷摸摸在办公室干嘛?
As I told Mrs Bridges 72 times,
我对Bridges太太说了72遍了
I was doing some research
我在为神秘圣诞老人兔子
for Secret Santa's bunny.
查资料
That explains everything, right?
问题解决了 对吗?
If that's all,
如果没别的事
I've got an order of cappuccino marble tiles to get off, so...
我还要处理卡布奇诺大理石瓷砖的订单 所以...
Of course.
当然
Hello, is that the police?
你好 是警♥察♥局吗?
Yeah, I'd like to report a break-in. Oh, yeah, I did.
是 我报告有人非法闯入 哦 是的 我有
I got a really good look at her. Yeah. 5'2'. Very late 40s.
她的长相我看得很清楚 五尺二寸高 将近50岁
Shifty-looking rat eyes. Virgin.
狡猾的老鼠眼 老处♥女♥
Looks like one of them witches out of that kid's book The Witches.
像从童话书《女巫》里面跑出来的一样
Oh, hang on, I'll just ask her.
哦 等等 我来问她
What were you doing breaking in to the office, Mary?
Mary 你偷偷进办公室干了什么?
I think we should talk.
我想我们应该谈谈
I'm still connected, Henry. Cheeseballs!
Henry 我仍然在线 可恶!
Well, it's that time of year again, officers.
长官们 又到了一年一度的
The annual prison choir sing-off.
年度监狱合唱大赛了
This year we've been drawn against HMP
今年我们的对手是HMP
Woolley Grange Prison.
Woolley Grange监狱
They have a reputation for choral excellence
据说他们有很优秀的合唱队
and reforming some of the most disgusting nonces
还成功改造了本国一些最恶心的
and bum ticklers in the country.
强♥奸♥犯和流浪汉
Which means we are going to have to up our game.
这意味着我们必须提高实力
Can't have a repeat of last year, can we, Frank?
可不能重复去年的悲剧 对吗 Frank?
Oh, come on. Everyone loves nine fat girls on a see-saw.
拜托 大家都爱看九个胖姑娘坐跷跷板
So, Tim, I'd like you to conduct the choir this year.
所以 Tim 我希望今年由你来负责合唱比赛
You're pulling my dong. Wow!
你是在说笑吧 哇哦!
I was not expecting this.
太出人意料了
Oh, ma'am, I'd be honoured. I will not let you down.
夫人 我感到万分荣幸 我不会让你失望的
I would like, with your permission, to refer to the choir
希望你能允许我把合唱团命名为
as the glee club.
欢乐合唱团
You can call it what you like. I don't give a monkey's armpit,
随你的便吧 我不关心这些
as long as you bring home the silver.
只要你把奖杯拿回来就行了
Have you got what it takes to sing
你具备代表本监狱与HMP
for your prison against
Woolley Grange进行
HMP Woolley Grange?!
合唱比赛的条件吗?!
Ooh! Woolley Grange boys!
噢! Woolley Grange男孩!
Nigel! Who's got a pen? Who's got a pen?!
Nigel! 谁有笔? 谁有笔?!
Give me the pen!
把笔给我!
I'm telling you, Helen, this is our moment.
听我说Helen 我们的机会来了
It's like Martine McCutcheon said...
就像玛汀·麦古基安说的那样...
Yeah, well, Martine McCutcheon was also knocked down and killed
玛汀·麦古基安也在圣诞特辑里
in a Christmas special so... you know,
被撞死了 所以...你懂的
she's not exactly one to talk.
她不是很恰当的例子
Oh, but the Woolley Grange boys are coming!
但是Woolley Grange男孩要来了!
Nigel's back this year. Oh. My. God. Stop!
Nigel今年回来了 我的天啊 打住!
I need to focus on getting out of here, OK.
我要专注于离开这儿 好吗
Not some stupid, silly singing competition.
而不是什么愚蠢 可笑的唱歌♥比赛
I'm stuck in prison for a crime I didn't commit.
我是蒙冤入狱的
There is no music in my world.
我的世界里没有音乐
But it's singing, Helen! It's singing.
但这是唱歌♥啊 Helen! 是唱歌♥啊
Who doesn't enjoy a good sing-song?
谁不喜欢一首好歌♥呢?
This girl.
本姑娘
Her performing days are over.
她的演艺生涯已经结束了
Sure, she used to sing.
当然 她以前唱过
She was once compared to a young Michael Ball.
她曾被称为小迈克尔·波尔
But she's done with that razzmatazz. And she's never...
但风光不再 她也不会...
Never going baaaaaacccck!
不会再重返舞台了!
Are you about to burst into song? No!
你准备唱歌♥了吗? 不!
Look, good luck with it all, Christine, but singing's not for me.
祝你好运 Christine 但唱歌♥与我无关
Me, me, me, me, me...
mi mi mi mi mi...
I-I-I-I... Honestly,
我 我 我 我...说实话
I've no idea. -Oh, come on.
我也不知情 -哦 得了吧
So, you're re-capping to me that my late husband stole nearly
所以 你是说我的亡夫偷了将近
1 million pound from the lotto winnings and now he's dead,
一百万英镑的乐透奖金 现在他死了
the money's gone and you have no idea where it is?
钱也不见了 而你不知道钱在哪?
It's true!
千真万确!
Well, how about this for a bit of brainwork,
来动动脑怎么样
the woman who's behind bars for killing my husband,
那个杀了我丈夫在坐牢的女人
who ran the bloody lotto, might know a little summink about it,
是她管理那该死的乐透 可能会知道一些内情
don't you think?
是不是?
Yes! That's what I said! That bitch's paws are all over this.
是的! 我也是这么说的! 都是那个贱♥人♥搞的鬼
So... Sorry, just to re-recap,
所以...抱歉 只是确认下
are you saying you're not going to call the police?
你是说你不会报♥警♥吗?
What I'm saying is, if you should find the money,
我想说的是 如果你找到了钱
I want half of it!
我要一半!
When you say half,
你说一半 是指一半的一半吗
do you mean half of half, because we've already halved...
因为我们已经对半分了...
I want a whole half.
我要全部的一半
Anyway, I've got a little summink up my sleeve that might just find
不管怎样 我还有张底牌
this cash quicker than you two festival turds have managed.
可以比你们这俩小丑更快找到钱
I'm just gonna have to pick my moment.
我只需要找准时机
Yeah, no. I'm in the flat. I just...
不 我在公♥寓♥里 我...
We need to talk about Piccalilli.
我们得谈谈Piccalilli的事
I think he's pregnant.
我想他怀孕了
How can you sit there so calmly on the toilet?
你怎么还能这么冷静地坐在马桶上?
We can barely look after ourselves, how are we going to support a family of baby dogs?
我们连自己都照顾不了 怎么能照顾一窝狗宝宝呢?
We'll be fine.
我们可以的
Justin, in case you hadn't noticed, dog food doesn't grow on trees.
Justin 以防你忘了 狗粮不长在树上
And neither does pizza.
披萨也不
剧集 | 老板之死(2012) | 导航列表