剧集 | 老板之死(2012) | 导航列表
It's me, Helen Stephens!
是我啊 Helen Stephens!
You were my supply teacher
你是我在Mount Hill
at Mount Hill Senior School?
高级中学的代课老师吧?
When Miss Seaward was having her hysterectomy?
在Seaward女士做子♥宫♥切除手术期间?
Oh, my God!
天啊!
What happened to you?
你出了什么事?
Well, well, well, well, well, well, well.
喔 喔 喔 喔 喔 喔 喔
Well.
喔
We meet again,
我们又见面了
Miss Grainger!
Grainger女士!
I barely recognized you without your underbite!
你没了大龅牙我差点儿没认出你!
When'd you get your head brace off?
你的牙箍啥时候拿掉的?
It was worth it. Your teeth look great!
很值啊 你的牙看起来真不错!
Don't you talk about my teeth.
不准谈论我的牙齿
I don't want you to think about my teeth.
不准你想着我的牙
I don't want you to touch my teeth.
不准你碰我的牙
OK. I wasn't going to touch your... You little shit!
行 我也没打算碰你的... 小贱♥人♥!
You thought you were so clever back then, didn't you?
你那时候觉得自己特聪明 是不是?
Oh, ha-ha-ha!
噢 哈哈哈!
The supply teacher's got a head brace!
代课老师戴牙箍!
Let's all wear a coat hanger on our face to school.
我们都在脸上挂个衣架去上学吧
Oh, hee-hee-hee!
噢 呵呵呵!
Let's all hum continuously for an entire double period.
我们在她矫正期间都学她嗡嗡嗡吧
Oh, I know.
啊 我知道了
Let's spray paint 'paedo' on the side of Miss Grainger's car,
我们在Grainger老师的车上喷"恋童癖"吧
when all she'd done was send a sixth former a Valentine's Day card.
她给六年级生送了情人节卡片
Oh, come on. I was 15! That's not important!
得了 我当时才15岁! 那不算什么!
We're in prison!
我们现在在牢里!
What's important now is that we stick together...
重点是我们现在要团结起来...
I might not have become an evil recluse,
要不是你 stephens
if it wasn't for you, Stephens.
我可能还成不了邪恶隐士
But as I now am one, I'm going to make the most of it.
但既然我现在是了 我就会好好利用这一点
I want you looking over your shoulder
我要你在这儿过的每一天
every day you're in here.
走的每一步
Every move you make.
都惶恐不安
God!
天啊!
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
Sorry, I suppose.
也许该说 对不起
Sorry I turned you into an evil recluse,
很抱歉我把你变成了邪恶隐士
but it was just a bit of fun that...
但我当时只是觉得好玩...
Too little, too late!
太微不足道 太晚了!
I'm the mummy here. You understand?
我是这儿的老大 明白吗?
I'm... the mummy!
我是... 老大!
You're a dead bitch walking, Stephens.
你这个贱♥人♥死定了 stephens
OK!
好的!
But I can't help thinking
但我忍♥不住觉得
you might not want people knowing what I know.
你可能不希望我把你的事宣扬出去
Who you really are.
关于你的真实身份
Which is, as far as I can remember,
也就是 我所记得的
a fully-grown woman who wet herself
一个成年女人
in front of a class of 15-year-old girls.
在一群15岁的女孩面前尿湿了裤子
You wouldn't dare.
你不敢
Try me.
我敢
Can I help you?
找我有事?
It's me! It's Henry!
是我! 我是Henry!
Henry Keating?
Henry Keating?
From Contracts?
来自Contracts公♥司♥?
I've got the desk by the weeping fig plant.
我就是坐在无花果旁边的那个
Oh, yeah! No, of course!
啊 对! 我当然记得!
Henry! It's good to see you. How did you...?
Henry! 见到你太好了 你怎么...?
Your sister sorted it.
你妹妹安排的
Apparently there's an hour-long episode of Eastenders on tonight,
显然今晚电视上要播一集一小时长的《东区人》
so she'd have struggled to get back for that.
所以她非得回去看不可
I see.
我懂了
For you.
给你
Well, I must say, prison agrees with you.
我必须说 你在监狱混得不错
You look tickety-boo!
你看起来非常棒
Thank you.
谢谢
So how are things going with your appeal?
你上诉的事情怎么样了?
Not good.
不太顺利
My lawyer's on a go-slow until he gets paid.
我的律师没收到钱就一直怠工
Well, I don't want to seem over familiar,
我不想装作我们很熟
but if you need some money...
但如果你需要钱的话...
Oh, no, I couldn't possibly!
噢 不 我能接受
I insist. No, that's too generous.
我坚持 不 你太慷慨了
How much do you need? Five grand. It's about five grand.
你需要多少? 五千镑 五千左右
Right, well...
好吧 呃...
Let's start with this 75 pounds.
我先给你75镑
I've easily got the rest tied up in my car.
剩下的相当于我的车的价钱了
Let me sell that and I'll transfer the cash into your lawyer's account
我卖♥♥掉车后再把钱汇入你律师的账户
before you can say, 'permanent visitors' pass'!
在你说 永久访客的通行证 之前!
I don't know what to...
我不知道该怎么...
Oh, I don't know what to say, Henry.
我不知道说什么了 Henry
Thank you?
谢谢?
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Now, is there anything else I can do for you?
还有什么我能帮你的吗?
Do you want me to read to you or...?
你需要我帮你读点什么 或者...?
Well, maybe.
也许
Do you think you could check something for me?
你可以帮我查点东西吗?
Course.
当然
Well, the day before Mr Bridges died,
Bridges先生死的前一天
he asked me to courier a parcel.
他叫我送一个包裹
And he asked me to pay by cash, not account.
还让我用现金支付 不能刷♥卡♥
I remember thinking, 'That's odd.'
我当时还想 真奇怪
Why wouldn't you put it through the business?
你为什么不找送快递的呢?
I can't help thinking it's to do with the murder.
我觉得这可能和谋杀案有关
Right.
对啊
So what's this?
这是什么?
I've just been playing it over and over in my head,
我一直在脑海里反复回忆
trying to remember the address on the package
试着想起包裹上的地址
and, well, this is the closest I've got.
这是我能想起的最接近的了
Mashta Fembwick.
Mashta Fembwick
2090 Toadpole TS.
2090 Toadpole TS
Manchasteton, IE.
Manchasteton, IE
Well, this changes everything.
这个相当关键
It's not an address that makes much sense to me...
我觉得这个地址不太通...
Helen! That's what Google's for. Leave it with me.
Helen! 这时候就需要谷歌♥了 交给我吧
Thank you, Henry.
谢谢你 Henry
I can't tell you what a relief it is to have someone
终于有人肯真心帮我
who actually wants to help me. It's funny, isn't it?
我真是松了一口气 有意思 是不是?
Because when we worked together, the only conversation we ever had
因为我们共事时唯一一次交集
was when you asked me if I was in the queue for Curry Club.
是你问我是不是在印度餐厅排队
Yeah, it's funny how things work out!
是啊 没想到我们竟然患难见真情!
But now, you need me.
但是现在 你需要我
I mean, you're totally dependent on me.
你完完全全依靠我了
Yeah, well, it's very kind of you to help me.
是啊 你愿意帮助我真是太好了
And I'm going to call my lawyer and try and get him back on the case.
我会打电♥话♥给律师叫他回来处理我的案子
Thanks again, Henry.
再次谢谢你 Henry
It's no problem.
小事一桩
I will literally bend over backwards to get you out of this hell hole.
我会竭尽所能帮你离开这个鬼地方
Oh, OK.
好
Bye! Oh, Jesus!
拜! 噢 天啊!
Tony! Good news!
Tony! 好消息!
I've got your money!
我能给你钱了!
Well, 75 of it, anyway.
呃 虽然只有75镑
Oh, and I've remembered an address that might be important.
我想起来有个地址可能很重要
It could really help with the appeal. So, yay!
对上诉很有帮助 所以 耶!
Oh, this is Helen from prison, by the way.
噢 还有 我是来自监狱的Helen
Dear Maurice, thank you for your postcard.
亲爱的Maurice 谢谢你的明信片
In response to your query, the answer is, yes, on occasion.
关于你的疑问 答案是 是的 有时是
剧集 | 老板之死(2012) | 导航列表