剧集 | 老板之死(2012) | 导航列表
I now sentence you to twelve years!
本庭判处你有期徒刑12年!
Objection!
反对!
I'm taking away the Nespresso machine.
我要把这个胶囊咖啡机拿走
Helen! You could help me find Justin.
Helen! 你可以帮我去找Justin
Can I have your Fitness First card?
可以把你的健身卡给我吗?
You were my supply teacher at senior school.
你是我高中时的代课老师
Too little,
太微不足道
too late.
也太晚了
We won the lottery! Yes!
我们中奖了! 太棒了!
Don't you tell anyone about this.
这事你不许告诉任何人
Shhh!
嘘!
You can't represent me against my will. Yes, I bloody can.
你不能擅自代表我 我当然能
I'm Justin.
我是Justin
What are you doing in my flat?
你在我家干什么?
Mashta Fembuick...
Mashta Fembuick...
Well, this changes everything.
这个相当关键
Bingo!
成了!
Dear Maurice, thank you for your postcard.
亲爱的Maurice 谢谢你寄来的明信片
In answer to your query - I did experiment with that as a teenager,
对你问题的回答是 当我还是青少年时曾经尝试过
although I soon realised - lady's top half, fine,
不过我很快就意识到 女生的上半身? 感觉不错
bottom half- nooo, thank you. But never say never!
下半身? 还是算了吧 不过话还是别说绝了!
I've been in Broadmarsh eight weeks now,
我进Broadmarsh监狱已经两个月了
though it feels like yesterday I was trying on wedding dresses
但试穿结婚礼服 讨论第一支舞的情景
and deciding on our first dance -
以及任何丹尼尔·贝丁菲尔德的歌♥
anything by Daniel Bedingfield - not I Have Gotta Get Through This.
除了"我必须走出来"这首歌♥ 都还历历在目
My lawyer, Tony, has been about as useful to me
我的律师 Tony 他的能耐
as a dandelion tincture in the face of cancer,
就如同蒲公英药剂之于癌症
so I'm afraid, at the moment, we're on non speakers.
所以现在我们一拍两散了
Can't help thinking, I should forget lawyers
我忍♥不住想 管他什么律师
and handle my case myself.
我自己解决这个案子好了
I'm sure you'd give me the same advice, although as you say,
我敢肯定你也会这么建议的 尽管如你所说
it's different for you because you did actually kill all those people.
你和我不一样 因为你确实是杀了人的
Helen!
Helen!
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事 我没事
There's still no sign of my darling fiance, Justin.
还是没有我亲爱的未婚夫Justin的消息
Aside from the fact that I need my alibi,
虽然我需要他做不在场证明
I'm worried he's changed his mind about the wedding.
但恐怕他已经改主意 不想跟我结婚了
But I need to be positive.
但我得乐观一点
Maybe he's had a terrible accident and is in a coma somewhere.
也许他出了什么可怕的意外 现在正昏在某地呢
Was the sofa OK to sleep on? Yeah.
沙发睡着舒服吗? 还行
Sorry you couldn't sleep in your bed, Helen's bed.
抱歉不能让你睡自己的床 Helen的床
Would have been a bit weird.
会有点儿怪
With me in there. Where are you going?
跟我睡在一起 你要去哪儿?
Oh, I'm off to see Helen. She requested a visit.
噢 我要去看Helen 她要求探视
I should tell her you're back. When are you going in?
我应该告诉她你回来了 你什么时候去?
I think I might leave it a couple more days.
我觉得还是再等几天吧
I'm still getting over my jet lag.
我还在调整时差呢
You can get jet lag from the Eurostar?
你乘欧洲之星还有时差?
Well, it's certainly taken it out of me.
呃 我的生物钟被它打乱了
I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention anything about me...
如果你不提到我的事 我会很感激的...
You know, being... alive.
你懂的 就是还...活着的事
I need a bit more time.
我还需要点时间
These last few months have been an emotional roller coaster.
过去的这几个月 感情上起起伏伏
Maybe I need to unlock here,
也许我得先解开自己的心结
before I can... unlock her.
然后才能...解决她的问题
I need your help. I'm very well, thanks for asking.
我需要你的帮助 我很好 多谢关心
How are you? Oh, God, just... Shhh!
你还好吗? 哦 老天 你就...嘘!
OK?
行吗?
I'm thinking about representing myself now.
我打算做自己的辩护律师
What? What's Tony going to do?
什么? 那Tony怎么办?
He needs this job, Helen.
他需要这份工作 Helen
This is about me, not Tony.
这是我的事 与Tony无关
It's always about you, that's the problem.
什么都是你的事 问题就出在这儿
If you weren't so selfish, maybe you wouldn't be in prison.
如果你不这么自私的话 也许就不会进监狱了
Shut up! I'm selfish?
闭嘴! 我自私?
You've visited me once in the last eight weeks.
两个月来你可只探视了我一次
I was waiting in for a parcel from Eye Secrets.
我一直在等一份从Eye Secrets寄来的包裹
Oh, it's not about that, OK?
根本不是这原因 好吗?
I need your help because I'm thinking about teaching myself law.
我需要你的帮助 因为我打算自学法律
You know, Like Erin Brockovich
你懂的 就像艾琳·布劳克维奇
or the Lorenzo's Oil guys.
或者罗伦佐的油里的那帮人
Really? No offence, Helen,
真的? Helen 无意冒犯
but I used to copy your old homework
但是我以前经常抄你的作业
until I realised I got better grades if I didn't hand anything in.
后来却意识到 我不交作业还比抄你的得分高些
I've always thought I'd make a fantastic lawyer, though.
我倒一直觉得自己能做一名好律师
Yeah, that's good, because I need you to assist me. You'd have more access to books
那很好啊 因为我需要你的帮助 你更有机会接触书本
and together, we could get me out of here.
咱俩齐心协力 就能把我救出去了
Listen Helen, I'd love to, but I've got a very busy life.
听着 Helen 我倒是愿意 但我自己也很忙
I'm out two to three nights a week.
一周有两三天晚上都在外边
That's a shame.
那就太遗憾了
It's just... I thought it might make a good story
我只是...觉得这肯定会是个好故事
if we ever felt like selling the film rights.
如果我们想卖♥♥电影版权的话
What film rights?
什么电影版权?
The Hollywood film deal.
卖♥♥给好莱坞的电影版权
Think about us.
想想咱俩
They're crying out for a story like this - two sisters,
人们会为这么个故事叫好的 一对姐妹
separated by prison,
被牢狱之灾分开
one of them in for a crime she didn't commit.
其中一个因为莫须有的罪名被关在牢里
Younger sister played by... Beyonce?
妹妹的扮演者是... 碧昂斯?
I don't know if that would work, because I was thinking
我也不知道行不行得通 因为我还在考虑
Jennifer Aniston could play me.
可以让詹妮弗·安妮丝顿来演我
Or Whoopi Goldberg.
乌比·戈德堡也行
Anyway, younger sister learns law to a top level,
总之 妹妹把法律学得炉火纯青
gets older sister out. It's got everything.
把姐姐救了出去 这情节就无敌了
Yeah, I suppose it does.
是呀 我也这么认为
What, I'd just have to learn some law?
所以我所要做的只是学些法律知识?
Yeah!
正是!
You'd have to get your skates on because my appeal's looming
你得好好准备 因为我很快就要上诉了
I think representing myself could really work.
我觉得为自己辩护也许真行得通
No-one gives more of a shit about me than me.
没人能比我更关心自己了
Is that my cardigan?
你穿的是我的羊毛衫?
I'm actually quite excited about this.
这事真的让我很激动
I once had a try-out for the school debating team.
我曾经参加过学校辩论队的竞选
Didn't get in, but, you know,
没能进 但是 你懂的
it shows the seeds were sown.
说明底子已经打下了
Wow. When you do get out of here,
哇哦 等你真出去了
and I get out of here and you get married to Justin,
我也出去了 然后你要嫁给Justin
can I be your maid of honour?
我能做你的伴娘吗?
I don't know, Christine...
我不知道 Christine...
I've got loads of funny stories for the speech,
我有很多有趣的故事可以说
like the time you were given a cavity search,
比如给你做蛀牙检查的那次
and accidentally called the warden Mum.
你还一不小心喊典狱长妈妈来着
Wow!
哇!
That's a Lorra, Lorra Law.
法律类的书可真多
What the hell?
怎么回事?
Where's all the books?
书都哪儿去了?
Found one!
找到一本!
Mornin' ladies, yeah?
早上好啊 女士们 怎么样?
Having fun with the books, yawn.
翻书有意思吗
Can we help you with something? It's the first of the month.
你要干嘛? 今天可是月初啊
You know what that means?
知道这意味着什么吗?
White rabbits! Shut up.
白兔子! 闭嘴
It means payday.
今天是上供日
Top Dog wants four fags, from everyone.
狱霸让每个人上交四根香烟
You do this, Christine?
你交吗 Christine?
I've got mine on direct debit, so I don't have to worry about it.
我已经直接借记了我的 所以不用担心了
Well, I haven't smoked since my first Holy Communion,
我自从第一个圣餐仪式后就再没吸过烟了
so you'll have to get your snouts elsewhere.
所以你还是到别处去找烟吧
Right. Well, I think Top Dog will find other ways to make you pay.
行 我想狱霸会找到办法让你交的
Like with biscuits.
比如用饼干
剧集 | 老板之死(2012) | 导航列表