剧集 | 老板之死(2012) | 导航列表
I'll leave you with this to think about.
你还是好好考虑吧
Margaret, I think I know what this is about,
Margaret 我知道这是怎么回事了
and first of all, she's a lying skank,
首先 她是个骗人的讨厌鬼
and what's more, I was just patting her there because she looked upset.
还有 我只是拍拍她 因为她看起来挺沮丧的
Take your top off, Frank. OK.
把你的上衣脱掉 Frank 没问题
What? Off.
什么? 脱掉
Now. Get it off.
就现在 脱掉
And the vest.
背心也脱掉
I want you... Yeah...
我想要你... 好的...
Here, midday tomorrow.
明天中午来我这儿
Eh?
什么?
I'm going to paint you, Frank.
我要画你 Frank
Like a model? Yes, like a model.
像模特那样? 是的 像模特那样
Ha. I'm a bloody model!
哈 我他妈的还是个模特呢!
And Frank...
Frank 还有...
Yes, ma'am?
是 夫人?
It wasn't a pat, it was a squeeze.
你那可不叫拍拍 那是猛挤
You're on six weeks library duty for touching up the prison chaplain.
因为骚扰狱中牧师 罚你在图书馆值六周的班
Get out.
出去吧
All right, yeah.
好吧 行
Hello, Entirely Tiles, can I put you on hold?
你好 这里是纯粹瓷砖公♥司♥ 请问您能稍等一下吗?
Hello, Entirely Tiles, can I put you on hold?
你好 这里是纯粹瓷砖公♥司♥ 请问您能稍等一下吗?
Hello, Entirely Tiles, can I put you on hold?
你好 这里是纯粹瓷砖公♥司♥ 请问您能稍等一下吗?
Hello, Entirely Tiles, can I put you on hold?
你好 这里是纯粹瓷砖公♥司♥ 请问您能稍等一下吗?
Hello, Entirely Tiles...
你好 这里是纯粹瓷砖公♥司♥...
Friday 11.24, Entirely Tiles offices.
11月24号♥ 周五 纯粹瓷砖公♥司♥办公室
Tony Norman is continuing with his... my endeavours,
Tony Norman还在继续他的...我的尝试
despite the client's protestations.
置委托人的抗♥议♥于不顾
This is my chance
这是个好机会
to show Helen Stephens
我可以向Helen Stephens证明
I am the right man for the job.
我是这份工作的最佳人选
Hello, Entirely Tiles, can I put you on hold?
你好 这里是纯粹陶瓷公♥司♥ 请问您能稍等一下吗?
I appear to be in some sort of storeroom.
我好像在一个类似储藏室的屋子里
At first inspection, seems normal enough
首度观察 似乎一切正常
catalogues, ring binders, dividers,
产品目录 活页本 分隔卡
four-colour biros
四色圆珠笔
paper-A3 and A4,
A3和A4纸
oh, prickly thimbles... various colours.
哎哟 多刺的顶针...各种颜色都有
Nothing untoward.
目前没什么意外
I think I'll just lay low in here for a bit,
我就先在这儿潜伏一会儿吧
and then
然后
resume my investigation when the coast is clear.
等风头过了再继续我的调查
This one's menthol.
这支是薄荷味的
Who smokes menthol, for flop's sake?
妈的 谁吸薄荷味的?
We thought you'd like it as a pudding fag.
我们以为你会像喜欢布丁烟一样喜欢这个
Oh yeah, like an after fag, fag.
噢 是啊 抽完一支再来一支
It's the last straw. That was Fatty's fault.
这是最后一支了 都是肥肥的错
I don't give a pilchard's turd whose fault it is.
我才不管这是谁的错
You can't even run
你连勒索香烟
a basic fag extortion payment scheme!
这么个基本的计划都搞不定!
It's not good enough.
这可不够好
I'm sick of you.
我厌倦你了
I'm going to get a new posse.
我要找一帮新手下
You're fired.
你被踢了
And I'm taking back your nicknames.
我还要收回你们的昵称
What? You earned.
什么? 你自找的
Clare.
Clare
Imogen.
Imogen
Claire with an I.
有个i的Claire
Sarah.
Sarah
Sorry, I've forgotten your name.
对不住 忘了你的名字了
Clare. Clare!
Clare Clare!
Ssh, Piccalilli. I'm trying to nail my sister's case.
别吵 Piccalilli 我在研究姐姐的案子呢
I'm not going to think about anything other than this case.
除了这个案子我别无他想
I'm literally 1,000% the law right now. I'm like Robocop.
我现在1000%投入法律 就像机械战警一样
I need to focus on justice.
我要把精力集中于司法
What are you looking at?
你看什么呢?
We need a new boss.
我们需要一个新头头
You've got to be shitting me.
你在开玩笑吧
Listen to me, we need to move fast.
听着 我们必须迅速行动
Without a leader, we're just a violent friendship circle.
如果没有头儿 我们就只是一个暴♥力♥的朋友圈子
We need a proper psycho.
我们需要一个真正的精神病患者
She might say she didn't do it but they all say that.
她也许会说自己没杀人 但大家都那么说
She's definitely a killer.
她肯定是个杀人犯
Mary. We need to talk... Argh!
Mary 我们得谈谈...啊啊啊!
Erm, you've got a little bit of...
呃 你脸上有点儿....
What do you want?
你想干什么?
I just saw Helen Stephens' lawyer
我刚才看见Helen Stephens的律师
snooping around.
在这儿探头探脑
Have you told anyone about the missing money?
你有没有告诉别人那笔钱的事?
No. I haven't.
没 我没说
The only people who know about that money are you and a dead man.
知道那笔钱的只有你和一个死人
And now me. You, me and a dead man.
现在还有我 你 我 和一个死人
Why is he here then, eh? Seems a weird coincidence.
那他为什么会在这儿呢? 也太巧合了吧
I don't know. Maybe it's got something to do with that murdering bitch
我不知道 也许跟那个在这间办公室
who killed our boss in this very office for no reason.
无缘无故杀了老板的贱♥人♥有关
Oh, my God. That's why she killed him,
哦 天呐 这就是她杀人的动机
Stephens knew about the money. Take that back!
Stephens知道那笔钱 收回那句话!
Helen didn't kill anyone. How can you be so sure?
Helen才没杀人 你怎么那么肯定?
Because when you've looked into Helen's eyes as deeply as I have,
如果你也曾像我那样深深地凝视Helen的眼睛
you can see right through to her frontal lobe.
你就可以直接看透她的大脑额叶
And that frontal lobe wouldn't hurt a fly.
而她的额叶连一只苍蝇都不愿伤害
Well, what about Mrs Bridges?
那Bridges夫人呢?
Call it women's intuition, but that bitch is all over this.
就算是女人的直觉 但那个贱♥人♥肯定跟这事有关
Did you just let off?
你刚才是不是放屁了?
I most certainly did not.
我当然没放
Listen to me. We need to move fast.
听着 我们得赶紧行动
You need to go into the prison and find out
你得混入监狱
whether that slag Helen knows anything about the money.
查出人♥渣♥Helen是否对这笔钱有所了解
Call it women's intuition, but that bitch is all over this.
就算是女人的直觉 但那个贱♥人♥肯定跟这事有关
You just said that about Mrs Bridges.
你刚才说跟Bridges太太有关
What can I say?
我还能说什么?
I've got a very sensitive bitchdar. OK.
我可有着非常敏感的贱♥人♥探测雷达 好吧
But when we go back out there,
但是当我们回去之后
we just need to act like everything's normal.
必须表现出一切正常的样子
The last thing we need is Mrs Bridges getting wind of any of this.
不能让Bridges太太听到一点风声
My office. Now.
去我办公室 立刻
Do you actually know anything about the law?
你真的懂法律吗?
Yeah. Well, I've read all the John Grisham novels.
懂 呃 我读了约翰·格里森姆的所有小说
But I want to be all over the legalese - Go in there and really dazzle them.
但我还想精通法律术语 上庭之后说得他们应接不暇
I'm going to read every word of this pamphlet,
我要一字一句地读完这本小册子
so there's nothing they can pull me up on.
这样他们就不能给我乱加罪名了
Do you want to see if you can find a legal precedent?
你要不要去找个案例来看看?
I don't think so. No offence to me, but I'm borderline backward.
不要了 我也无意贬低自己 但我真是退无可退了
I see myself as more of a "holding the ladder" type.
我看自己就是当"垫脚石"的料
Oh!
哦!
Shhh!
嘘!
Is she bothering you, boss?
她是不是打扰到你了 头儿?
Why are you calling me boss? Because you're our boss now.
你为什么叫我头儿? 因为现在你是我们的头儿
No, I am not! What about Miss Grainger?
我不是! Grainger小姐呢?
Who? Top Dog.
谁? 狱霸啊
What about Top Dog? That's over.
狱霸怎么办? 没她的事儿了
We're yours now.
我们是你的人了
Well, I'm really flattered
好吧 我真是受宠若惊
but I'm not looking to be anyone's leader right now.
但是我先在可不准备去当谁的头儿
I'm just a humble law student
我只是一个卑微的法律学生
looking to learn my way out of here,
希望能学到点什么用于自救
so unless any of you know anything about law...
所以 除非你们有谁懂法律...
Does anyone know anything about law? I used to be a barrister.
有谁懂法律吗? 我以前是个律师
Really? Yeah, in Starbucks.
真的吗? 真的 在星巴克
剧集 | 老板之死(2012) | 导航列表