剧集 | 老板之死(2012) | 导航列表
I now sentence you to twelve years.
本庭判处你有期徒刑十二年
Objection!
反对!
Helen!
Helen!
Ms Grainger!
Grainger女士!
You got to help me find Justin!
你必须帮我找到Justin!
Did you find out anything about that address I gave you?
你从我给你的地址中找到什么线索了吗?
Mashta Fembwick?
Mashta Fembwick?
Yes! No.
是的! 没有
Shit...
见鬼...
If a tree wins the lottery in a forest and nobody hears it,
如果茫茫人海中有人中了奖 却没走漏风声
did it really win the lottery?
他真的算中了奖吗?
What do you know about the missing money?
你对那笔失踪的钱知道些什么?
What's that? It's a tiny little sex tape, Helen.
这是什么? 一小段性♥爱♥录音带 Helen
Shhh...
嘘...
Where is it, you bastard?
你这混♥蛋♥ 把钱藏哪儿了?
Can...?
我能...?
Dear Maurice, thank you for your postcard,
亲爱的Maurice 谢谢你的明信片
and massive congrats on winning the first stage of your appeal.
恭喜你赢了上诉的第一阶段
If you can get out of prison after doing what you did to that family,
如果以你对那个家庭犯下的罪行都能出狱
then maybe, just maybe, so can I.
那么可能 只是可能 我也可以
Stephens. You're free to go.
Stephens 你可以出去了
I'm free?
我可以出去了?
I'm a free woman? They quashed my case?
我可以出狱了? 他们撤销对我的指控了?
Oh, God bless the British penal system and God bless...
上帝保佑英国刑罚制度 上帝保佑...
No, no. You're just free from solitary.
不不 你只是可以出禁闭室了
You've still got another decade plus 21 months to go in here.
你还要在这儿待十年零21个月
Hmph!
呵!
Did you see Frozen Planet last night?
你昨晚看《冰冻星球》了吗?
No. I've been in solitary confinement.
没有 我被关禁闭了
Aye. A seal pup befriended a "penguine".
哦 一头小海豹和"气鹅"做朋友了
You mean a penguin?
你是说企鹅?
Whatever. That seal pup has got a friend for life.
差不多 那只小海豹找到了一位终生的朋友
Anyway. Got some news. Er...
总之 我有新消息 呃...
Yeah. Laura's got her job back at Entirely Tiles
Laura又回纯粹陶瓷公♥司♥工作了
so we have someone on the inside.
所以我们有内应了
OK, that's good. Erm... Listen, I've got something to tell you. Erm...
好吧 很好 听着 我有事要告诉你 呃...
Mrs Bridges came to see me last week,
上周Bridges太太来看过我
and it turns out that she seems to think
她好像认为
that I'd been having some sort of affair with her husband.
我和她丈夫有什么奸♥情♥
Were you having an affair with her husband?
你和她丈夫有过奸♥情♥吗?
Yeah.
有过
Right.
好吧
And you didn't think to mention this before?
你为什么不早告诉我呢?
Don't get on your high horse with me, Tony.
别摆出一副高高在上的样子 Tony
I'm not getting on my high horse,
我没有高高在上
I'm simply wondering why you've taken until now
我只是想不通为什么直到现在
to tell me you were noshing off the man you're accused of murdering!
你才告诉我你和你的被害人有一腿!
I still didn't kill him! You should've told me.
我还是没有杀他! 你早就该告诉我
If you don't trust me, we don't have a case.
如果你不相信我 我们就不要合作
Why should I?
我为什么要说?
I'm still in prison for a crime I didn't commit. You haven't found Justin,
我蒙冤入狱 你没找到Justin
you haven't even traced
你也没有去查
that Mashta Fembwick address.
那个Mashta Fembwick的地址
It doesn't make any sense!
那个地址根本说不通!
You can't even pronounce the word penguin!
你连"企鹅"的发音都不会!
What're you doing to get me out of here, Tony?
你做了什么能救我出去 Tony?
What have you been doing?
你都做了些什么?
What have I been doing?
我做了些什么?
Getting to the bottom of your case.
深入调查你的案子
This means more to me than 20 accidents in the workplace,
比起办公室里的20起甚至是30起事故
30 accidents even,
还包括一起
including a very profitable fork-lift-truck impalement.
收入可观的叉车刺人事件 本案对我更重要
I'll see myself out.
我走了
You've done wonders with this institution, Margaret.
你把监狱治理得非常好 Margaret
And you know how well you're regarded amongst those of us in the Ministry of justice.
你也知道你在我们司法部的口碑一向不错
Thank you.
谢谢你
One is only trying to do one's job. Yes.
我只是恪尽职守而已 是
Which is precisely why we'd like you to move to Sheppey.
所以我们想把你调去谢佩岛
We think you could be the woman to lead Sheppey into the 21st century.
我们相信你可以带领谢佩岛进入21世纪
Well, at least the 20th.
至少是20世纪
But it's not without its charms, and I'm sure you'll enjoy
这工作还是有些吸引力的 我保证你会享受到
the camaraderie of not being stuck in your own office.
办公室以外的同志情谊
Camaraderie?
同志情谊?
All the staff just... muck in.
全体员工...一起干活
Yes, it is rather isolated,
是 谢佩岛是有点偏僻
but the views of the oil rigs are second to none!
但石油钻塔的风景是独一无二的!
When the rain stops.
当雨停了之后
I can see how much this deployment has captured your imagination.
我明白这次调度让你无限憧憬
We're still interviewing candidates for your replacement.
我们还在面试继任你职位的候选人
Governor Gorey is our favourite.
我们觉得Governor Gorey很好
I know he has very different methods to you. Big fan of an appeal.
我知道他的风格和你大相径庭 这个喜欢上诉的家伙
Yes. I'll see myself out.
好了 我走了
Yes...
好的...
Congratulations, ma'am.
祝贺你 夫人
Iwant you to know that not only am I behind you,
我想让你知道我不仅在背后支持你
but I'm beside you and with you every step of the way.
还在你身旁追随你的脚步
Viva la Sheppey.
谢佩岛万岁
Camaraderie.
同志情谊
What is happening?
怎么回事?
Please! Somebody help!
救命! 快来人!
That didn't work out as well as I'd planned.
没有达到我设想的效果啊
Christine! What the hell do you think you're...?
Christine! 你想干嘛...?
I wanted to cover your eyes because... Surprise!
我遮住你的眼睛为了...给你惊喜!
It's made from my total loo roll allowance over the last eight days!
花了我8天的定量供应厕纸!
Well then what did...?
那你用什么...?
Doesn't matter. Is that hair?
算了 这是头发吗?
It certainly is!
当然啦!
Oh!
哦!
Aw. Girl on girl. My favourite of all the actions.
噢 拉拉啊 我最喜欢了
This one's missed you. Haven't you?
她很想你 对不对?
I've got so many plans and dreams and plans and dreams and...
我有好多计划和梦想和计划和梦想...
Yeah, well, you'll have to shelve them,
好了 你可以搁置一旁了
because Stephens is being moved to D Wing.
因为Stephens要搬到D区去了
My hair words!
我的头发标语!
What? I don't like the sound of D Wing.
什么? 我不喜欢D区的发音
I like it here, in P wing. Guv's orders.
我喜欢待在这里 待在P区 监狱长的指令
Helen!
Helen!
Don't make any new friends!
不要交新朋友!
Helen!
Helen!
How did it go? Did Stephens squeal?
进展如何? Stephens交待了吗?
No, she didn't squeal, Mary, cos according to her,
没有 Mary 据她所说
she don't know where the money is, or about no syndicate scam.
她不知道钱在哪 也对乐透骗局一无所知
In fact, apparently she didn't even kill my Eric.
事实上 她甚至没杀我的Eric
Told you Helen was innocent.
早告诉你Helen是无辜的了
No. She ain't innocent, Henry.
不 她不是无辜的 Henry
Did you know, "pour exampler", Helen was banging my dear husband?
你知道 比如 Helen和我丈夫鬼混这事吗?
I think you must have the wrong Helen.
我想你一定弄错了 不是这个Helen吧
I think I can, I know l can, I know l can.
我想我能行 我知道我能行 我知道我能行
- I know I can! I... - Urgh!
我知道我能行! 我... 啊!
Think you'd better get that, Helen.
最好还是接电♥话♥吧 Helen
Yeah, could be the Purbeck Marble people.
嗯 可能是Purbeck Marble的人打的
Where did you get that tape?
你从哪儿搞到的磁带?
Got something you want to get off your flat chest, Mary?
你那平胸里没什么话想坦白吗 Mary?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
Why'd you do it, Mary? Was you hoping for a promotion?
你为什么这么做 Mary? 你是想升职吗?
Or a little Christmas boner?
还是一点圣诞节奖金?
I... I...
我... 我...
You don't understand. Oh.
你不明白 哦
It was different with us.
我们是不一样的
He bought me an ergonomic swivel chair.
他给我买♥♥了张人体工学转椅
剧集 | 老板之死(2012) | 导航列表