剧集 | 老板之死(2012) | 导航列表
Mashta Fembwick? Yes!
Mashta Fembwick? 是的!
No. Sorry.
没有 抱歉
I'm actually really putting my neck on the line even being here.
事实上我都是提着脑袋来这里的
Mrs Bridges put a ban on anyone visiting you.
Bridges太太不许任何人来探视你
But don't worry, I'm willing to take that risk. For you.
但是别担心 我愿意为你冒这个险
What about Justin? Any leads?
那Justin呢? 有什么线索吗?
He wouldn't just leave me here to rot, Henry. We were engaged.
他不会眼睁睁看我坐牢的 Henry 我们都订婚了
I meant something to him.
我对他很重要
What is that?
那是什么?
Polish coal. It's a semi-solid stone.
是波兰煤炭 一种半固态的石头
Right. Thing is, Helen, I feel that if I knew a bit more about him,
好吧 Helen 我觉得如果我能更了解他一些
it might help me predict his movements better.
我或许就能更好地预测他的行踪
What do you want to know? I don't know, really,
你想了解些什么? 我也不知道
I suppose... I mean, had you two been going out long?
我想... 比如 你们交往多久了?
Nearly six months, on and off.
差不多六个月 分分合合
Engaged for two of those, on and off.
订婚了两个月 分分合合
Do you mind if I...? I'm just going to write this down.
你是否介意我...? 把这些记下来
So, six months. Nearly. Yeah.
那么 大概 六个月 对
And did he have any funny little habits or foibles?
他有没有一些有趣的小习惯或者小癖好?
Well, he used to use the phrase 'apropos of nothing' a lot.
有 他以前很喜欢说'突然'
And did Justin have any nicknames for you,
那Justin有没有给你取昵称
like Helly, or Hell's Bells?
比如 Helly 或者Hell's Bells?
Did he appreciate it when you made an effort with your make-up?
他喜不喜欢你化的妆?
Would he listen to your voicemail messages over and over again
他会不会一遍遍地听你的语♥音♥留言
just so he could hear the sound of your voice?
就为了能听到你的声音?
Did he think about you all the time?
他有没有一直想着你?
Did he once get a pebble with your name painted on it,
他有没有拿到一块写着你名字的石头
and then get paranoid and not give it to you?
就变得偏执 不愿把它还给你?
Would Justin have ever done that?
Justin有没有做过这些?
You probably need some time to think about those.
你可能需要点时间好好想想这些问题
I'd better go. Thanks for all the hours you're putting in on this.
我要走了 谢谢你为我的事情费心
When I get out of here... Shhh.
等我出去了... 嘘
We're not going to rush this, Helen.
这件事我们不急 Helen
We're going to get it right, OK?
我们好好做 行吗?
I'll see you next week. OK.
我下星期再来看你 好的
I love that perfume you're wearing by the way, what is it?
顺便说一下我很喜欢你今天喷的香水 是什么?
It's Vosene.
维赛娜洗发水
Wear it next time. Makes you smell like...
记得下次也用点儿 让你闻起来好像...
the inside of a taxi.
出租车里的味道
Dear Maurice, if there's one thing I've learned from my time in prison,
亲爱的Maurice 如果说我在监狱里学到了什么
it's that when life knocks you down, like a Weeble,
那就是当生活像不倒翁一样把你打倒了
you have to come straight back up, also like a Weeble.
你也得像不倒翁一样 立刻再站直了
Saying that, I've never felt more homesick.
顺便说一下 我从没这么想家过
I'd give anything
我愿意付出一切
to be back in my slanket on the sofa watching Cash in the Attic.
穿着带袖毛毯回到我的沙发里 看"阁楼里的现金"
Maybe I was a bit hasty telling Tony to piss the piss off.
可能我让Tony立马滚蛋的决定也太轻率了
Anyhoo, write soon. Helen.
总之 盼复 Helen
Oh, PS, I was born in 1974, which is the year of the tiger.
哦 还有 我是1974年出生的 属虎
I don't think there is a year of the pussy in the Chinese calendar.
我觉得中国农历年里应该没有属阴♥部♥的
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm Laura. Helen's sister. Who are you?
我叫Laura 是Helen的妹妹 你又是谁?
I'm Justin.
我是Justin
What are you doing in my flat?
你在我家做什么?
剧集 | 老板之死(2012) | 导航列表