剧集 | DAM(2022) | 导航列表
哇,谢谢你的时间,你可以感谢我和他。
wow, thank you for you time and you could thank me for mine and he.
他让她怀孕了。
And he impregnates her.
并把她留给第一个白人女人
And leaves her for the first white woman
带着新一波的定居者进来。
to come in with a new wave of settlers.
现在,它...
Now, it's...
事情是怎麽回事。
Kind of how it goes.
那麽她怎麽了?
So what happened to her?
或者她被自己的父亲排斥了。
Or she was ostracized by own dad.
由人。
By people.
所以传说她流产了。
So the legend goes that she miscarries into the stream.
但她撕扯着他们的形状如此肆虐,
But her tears their form this raging,
咆哮,河流。将整个宗教转变为...
roaring, river. Transforming this entire religion into a...
肥沃的仙境。
fertile wonderland.
马姆兰博。
Mamlambo.
是化身的复雠,
Is the vengeful for incarnation,
最后一个孩子。
of the last child.
她回来了。
She's coming back.
她要从每个人那裡收集。
She's going to collect from everyone.
谁从她那裡拿走了,
Who took from her,
抛弃了她。
abandoned her.
你带我去山洞。
You're taking me to The Cave.
像公路旅行一样?-现在,来吧!
What like road trip? -Now, come!
这是一条河,它更像是河。-是的,来吧!
It's a river, it's more like River. -Yeah, come!
是的!
Yeah!
无视我的电♥话♥是非常不礼貌的。
It's very rude to ignore my calls.
胜利者。
Victor.
我们需要儘快这样做。
We need to do it soon.
Psych 不以他的病人而闻名,
Psych is not known for his patients,
尤其是当涉及到他的老太太时。
especially when it comes to do with his ol'lady.
嘿,我是军士。
Hey, I'm the Sergeant at Arms.
我不应该在这裡有一个家庭翻转和聊天。
I'm not supposed to be here having a family flipping spliff and a chat.
如果Psycho发现我在这裡。
If Psycho found out I was here.
他会杀了我。
He would kill me.
我对此表示讚赏。
And I appreciate that.
我的朋友,不要让我回到这裡。
My friend, don't make me come back here.
如果我回来。
And if I come back.
我给你几天时间把钱凑起来。
I'm gonna give you a few days to get the money together.
然后,这种友谊到期了。
And then, this friendship expires.
嘿。
Hey.
我知道你正在努力做好。
I know you're trying to do well.
她需要救我的男人。 -现在你做到了。
She needed saving my man. -And now you do.
叛军11,叛军11,进来。
Rebel 11, Rebel 11, come in over.
这是Rooi Cat 11
This is Rooi Cat 11 over
有一场大火,朝向老舒曼那边。
There's a fire, towards the old Schoeman side.
朝亨妮的地方走去。-多大。
Towards Hennie's place. -How big over.
它正在增长,风向费舍尔农场吹来,结束了。
It's growing, winds picking up towards the Fisher farm, over.
好的,告诉准备去鲍泽。我会儘快到达那裡,结束。
Okay, tell ready to get to Bowser. I'll be there ASAP, over.
他应该有执照。-所以他不回家。
He should have a license. -So he doesn't go home.
他开车到这裡,把东西卡在挡风玻璃上。
He drives here, with the thing stuck in the windscreen.
开什麽玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
我可以加入你们吗?
Can I join you?
你的植物还活着吗?-我还没有杀死它。
Is you plant still alive? -I haven't killed it yet.
你有什麽?-伏特加。
What are you having? -Vodka.
两个请。
Two please.
嗯。
Hmm.
那麽是什麽把你带到宇宙的中心呢?
So what brings you to the centre of the universe?
“哈,这裡?”-已经。
Ha, here? -Ja.
没有人是自愿来的。
No one comes her voluntarily.
嗯,就说我需要换个风景吧。
Hmm, let's just say I needed a change of scenery.
离婚?
Divorce?
中止?
Break up?
破产?-以上所有。
Bankruptcy? -All of the above.
哎哟。
Ouch.
我只需要一张白纸。
I just needed a clean slate.
我会喝酒的。
I will drink to that.
你为什麽要拉黑我?
Why are you blocking me?
走开。-西耶娜我要离开她,我发誓。
Go away. -Sienna I'm gonna leave her, I swear.
我不要你离开她,我现在想让我一个人呆着。
I don't want you to leave her, I want to leave me alone now.
我们得谈谈。-不要!
We need to talk. -Don't!
不要昨天你喜欢它粗糙。
Don't what yesterday you liked it rough.
鲁迪放开了我。
Rudy let me go.
这不关你的事。远离它。
This is none of your business. Stay out of it.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
请你的... -鲁迪?
Please your... -Rudy?
双打。
Doubles.
丹尼!
Danny!
跟我说说话。-我们需要把水放在那裡。
Talk to me. -We need to put the water over there.
是的,是的,是的。消防员也帮不上忙。
Yeah, yeah, yeah. And the firemen can't Help.
它来自双方,逆风而来。
It's coming from both sides, against the winds.
鲁迪在哪裡?-我打电♥话♥给他,他没有接听。
Where's Rudy? -I called him, his not answering.
什麽?再试一次!-我有。
What? Well try again! -I have.
这个地方应该是世界遗产。
This place should be a World Heritage site.
想像一下,就像几个世纪前一样,河流流淌和
And just imagine it like centuries ago, and the River flows and
是丰富的,他们狩猎採集者。
is abundance and they hunter gatherers.
所以有野味,他们的庇护所,水,甜蜜的地方。
So there's game, their shelter, water, sweet spot.
你知道拉撒路齐塔吗?-谁不认识拉撒路?
Do you know Lazarus Zita? -Who does not know Lazarus?
看看这个。这是捻♥角羚。
Check this out. This is kudu.
他在哪裡閒逛?
Where does he hang out?
在酒吧,大部分时间都喝醉了。
At the bar, mostly, drunk.
他有一个名誉座位,就在你父亲的旁边。
He's got an honorary seat, right next to your father's.
他们是朋友吗?-我不会这麽称呼它。
Were they friends? -I wouldn't call it that.
不,他们更像是陪练。
No, they were more like sparring partners.
当你最后一次见到他时。
When last you see him.
大约一个月前。
About a month ago.
我做星期六。他们都在那裡。
I do Saturdays. They were both there.
他们互相扼住对方的喉咙。
They were at each others throats.
关于什麽?
About what exactly?
但我知道,查尔顿问他。
but I know, Charlton ask him.
他是一名酒保。
He's a barman.
他离事件更近了。
He was closer to the incident.
现在这个,到这裡。
Now this, up here.
公主'是洞穴。
The Princess' is cave.
不要摔倒。
Don't fall okay.
哎呀,对不起-你没事吧?
Oops, sorry -You okay?
是的,我很好。
Yes, I'm good.
谢谢。-这是你家吗。
Thank you. -Is this you house.
不,是这个... -好的。
No it's this... -Okay.
这个。
This one.
谢谢你,谢谢你让我回家。
Thank you, thanks for getting me home.
确定。
Sure.
这很尴尬。-不相信我。
This is embarrassing. -It's not believe me.
你知道的。
You know.
啊,我经历了类似的事情,
Ah, I went through something similar and
我觉得自己像个傻瓜,我不得不离开小镇。所以你很好。
I felt like such a fool I had to leave town. So you're good.
它会吹过来,
It will blow over,
下周他们会有其他人八卦。
and next week they'll have someone else to gossip about.
我觉得暴露了。
I feel exposed.
是的,她可能早就知道了。她甚至似乎并不感到惊讶。
Yeah, she probably knew all along. And she didn't even seem surprised.
所以。。。。
So....
这绝对让我感觉更糟。谢谢。
That definitely makes me feel worse. Thanks for that.
只。。。
Just...
如果你需要什麽,打电♥话♥给我。
Call me if you need anything.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我要进去吃我能找到的一切,
I'm gonna go inside and eat everything I can find,
然后变成一隻熊,这样就没有人再认出我了。
and turn into a bear so no one recognizes me anymore.
祝你好运。-谢谢。
Good luck with that. -Thanks.
来看看,自己去发现吧。
Come look, just discover it for yourself.
它就在你的右边。
It's up there to your right.
哦。
Oh.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.