剧集 | DAM(2022) | 导航列表
“Okhethiweyo”。-“O”
"Okhethiweyo". -"O"
“插槽”
"KHE"
“插槽”。“OKHETHI”。
"KHE". "OKHETHI".
“Okhethiweyo”。
"Okhethiweyo".
奥赫蒂维?奥赫蒂维约。
Okhethiwe? Okhethiweyo.
奥赫蒂维约。
Okhethiweyo.
奥赫蒂维约。奥赫蒂维约。奥赫蒂维约。奥赫蒂维约。
Okhethiweyo. Okhethiweyo. Okhethiweyo. Okhethiweyo.
好。你醒了。
Good. You're awake.
让我们把事情整理一下。
Let's get things sorted.
我需要你在这裡签名。
I'm going to need you to sign here.
并初始化所有页面。
And initial all the pages.
现在我可以释放钱了。-是这样吗?
Now I can release the money. -Is that it?
是的。
Yes.
你确定你可以开车吗?
Are you sure you're okay to drive?
好。
Okay.
玛丽阿姨。你好。
Tannie Marie. Hi.
伯诺德斯·范·尼科克,
Bernoldus van Niekerk,
正如我生活和呼吸一样。
as I live and breathe.
你终于带回了信条穆特瓦的书吗?
Have you finally brought back the Credo Mutwa book?
哦,哦,那个。我。。。
Oh, oh, that one. Well, I...
你最好开始储蓄。-好。
You better start saving. -Okay.
但是如果你帮我解决这个问题,我们可以称之为退出。
But we can call it quits if you help me with this.
确定。
Sure.
哼?!
Huh?!
在城裡?哼?
In town? Huh?
伯诺杜斯,你看得很直接吗?
Does that look straight to you, Bernoldus?
哼?!
Huh?!
我有它,胸罩。
I have it, bra.
律师有你的钱,好吗?这是在他的办公室里。
The lawyer has your money, okay? It's in his office.
我。。是吗。。。
I.. Do you...
你有资料库吗
Do you have a, a database
在该地区出生的人?
of people who were born in the region?
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
来。跟我来。
Come. Follow me.
我们一起骑,你的自行车?嗯?
We ride together, your bike? Hm?
我不会让你离开我的视线!
I’m not letting you out of my sight!
我希望你离开。
I wish you left.
我希望我没有求你留下来。
I wish I hadn't begged you to stay.
我需要告诉你一些事情... -不,德克告诉我发生了什麽事。
I need to tell you something... -No, Dirk told me what happened.
你为什麽不..?对不起,你说什麽?
Why didn't you just..? I'm sorry, what did you say?
爸爸。
Dad.
他走进我的房♥间。-不!
He came into my room. -No!
他让我摸他。-不,不,你让他。
He made me touch him. -No, no, you let him.
拜託,不要西耶娜。我需要你相信我。
Please, don't Sienna. I need you to believe me.
不是那样的!-请。
It wasn't like that! -Please.
我看到你在大坝上看着他。
I saw you looking at him at the dam.
我很害怕。-德克?
I was scared. -Of Dirk?
不,不是德克的。我还以为他是爸爸呢!
No, not of Dirk. I thought he was Dad!
你房♥间上方的天花板上有一个窥视孔,
There’s a peephole in the ceiling above your room,
停止这个。-不仅仅是我们。
Stop this. -it wasn't just us.
有一些照片... -别说谎了!
There is some of the photos... -Stop lying!
学校里的一些女孩,朵拉和爸爸是..
of some of the girls at the school, and Dora and Dad were..
你只要张开嘴,谎言就会出来。
You just open your mouth and just lies come out.
我没有说谎。他走进我的房♥间。我记得。。。
I'm not lying. He came into my room. I remember...
我和马特奥谈过。
I spoke to Mateo.
马特奥教授,你的未婚夫。你还记得他吗?
Professor Mateo, your fiancé. Do you remember him?
你要回家「结婚」的那个?
The one you're going home to "marry"?
好吧,原来他已经结婚了。
Well, it turns out he's already married.
他已经14个月没有和你说话了。
He hasn't spoken to you in 14 months.
他说你没有很长的恋情,只持续了几个月。
He said you didn't have a long love affair, it only lasted a few months.
你甚至没有做♥爱♥,太痛苦了。
You didn't even have sex, it was too painful.
他告诉了他的妻子,他和你断绝了关係
And he told his wife and he broke it off with you
你不会放手的。
and you wouldn't let it go.
我很害怕。
I was scared.
我很害怕。我很害怕。
I was scared. I was scared.
你知道的
You know,
我认为这好得令人难以置信。
I thought it was too good to be true.
你保留房♥子,我不要。
You keep the house, I don't want it.
离我和德克远点。
Stay away from me and Dirk.
奥赫。哎呀...
Okh.. Okh-khethe...
...韦约。
...weyo.
呵呵呵...
O-khe-he...
呵呵呵
e-the-he-e-leyo.
是的,侦探。-下周开始...
Yes, Detective. -It's starting next week...
我们可以谈谈吗?
Can we talk, please?
答桉是肯定的。有能力,去吃午饭。
Of course. Able, go and have lunch.
好。
Okay.
嘿,怎麽了?
Hey, what's up?
是我妹妹。
It's my sister.
她呢?
What about her?
你知道,我只是觉得,当我们终于可以成为一个正常的家庭时。
You know, I just feel like, when we can finally just be a normal family.
她只是说了关于我父亲最伤人的话。
She just said the most hurtful things about my dad.
他呢?-她来这里举报他,
What about him? -She came here to report him,
不是你。
not you.
不过,为了什麽?
For what, though?
哦,西耶娜,
Oh, Sienna,
过来这裡。-不。
come here. -No.
德克,那天晚上发生了什麽?-我保证会没事的。
Dirk, what happened that night? -I promise it's gonna be okay.
我已经告诉过你了。-再告诉我一遍。
I already told you. -Tell me again.
好。我洗完澡,天黑了。
Okay. I got out of the shower, it was dark.
我去了卧室,我以为这是你的。
I went to the bedroom, I thought it was yours.
我上♥床♥了... -你上♥床♥了?
I got into to bed... -You got into the bed?
是的,我上了床。-裸体?
Yes, I got into the bed. -Naked?
但后来你从厨房♥裡打来电♥话♥。什麽也没发生。
But then you called from the kitchen. Nothing happened.
德克,你光着身子上了床。什麽?你说什麽都没有?
Dirk, you got into the bed naked. What? You call that nothing?
天黑了。我喝醉了。-我能不能在脑海裡说清楚
It was dark. I was drunk. -Can I just get this clear in my mind
你光着身子上了床,然后呢?
You got into the bed naked, and then what?
她什麽也没说。然后你...
She doesn't say anything. And then you...
西耶娜,老实说,这是一个错误。什麽也没发生。
Sienna, honestly, it was a mistake. Nothing happened.
请听。-拦住他!别跟着我,德克。
please, listen. -Stop him! Don't follow me, Dirk.
我完成了!-西耶娜,完成..?
I'm done! -Sienna, done with..?
西耶娜!
Sienna!
早上艾莉。能。
Morning Ellie. Able.
早上,伯尼。
Morning, Bernie.
平常?
The usual?
听着,我偶然发现了这个词,这是一个科萨语单词。
Listen, I stumbled onto this word and it's a Xhosa word.
我不知道,我的科萨很烂。
I don't know, my isiXhosa sucks.
它说,“Okhithiweyo”。知道这意味着什麽吗?
It says, "Okhithiweyo". Any idea what that means?
不,那是我女儿的名字。
No. -That's my daughter's name.
真?
Really?
是的,只是现代的、较短的版本。赫蒂维。
Yeah, just the modern, shorter version. Khethiwe.
赫蒂维?-“被选中的人”。
Khethiwe? -"The chosen one".
你的啤酒?
Your beer?
然后?-我认为这是一个好名字。
And then? -I think it’s a good name.
井。。。
Well...
也许我应该去拜访她。哼?
Maybe I should pay her a visit. Huh?
你好?
Hello?
在这裡。
In here.
先生们,我该如何帮助你们?-我是特姆巴。
How can I help you gentlemen? -I'm Themba.
特姆巴·齐塔。-和。。?
Themba Zitha. -And..?
约兰达说我应该来看看你。
Yolanda said I should come and see you.
约兰达·费舍尔说我应该来看看你。
Yolanda Fischer said I should come and see you.
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
弗兰斯。-钱。
Frans. -The money.
哦。你为什麽没有座位?
Oh. Why don't you have a seat?
忒巴!忒巴!
Themba! Themba!
春节悲剧。辛菲维·齐塔被发现溺水身亡
"Spring Festival tragedy. Simphiwe Zitha was found drowned
今年的春天公主是被选中的克拉拉♥丹♥尼尔斯小姐
"This year’s Spring Princess is Miss Clara Daniels who was chosen
由雅各·费舍尔先生主持的电影节委员会。
by the Festival committee chaired by Mr. Jacob Fischer.
克拉拉拥有正确的属性
Clara has the right attributes