剧集 | DAM(2022) | 导航列表
你做了正确的事。我不应该说我说的话。
You did the right thing. I shouldn't have said what I said.
不,不要责怪自己。
No, no, no, don't blame yourself.
局势得到了控制,但没有得到控制。
The situation was managed but not controlled.
是的,但我是她的妹妹。我应该照顾她。
Yeah, but I'm her sister. I should be looking after her.
不不。我们会照顾她。我们会照顾她的。
No, no. We will look after her. We will take care of her.
西耶娜?
Sienna?
路?-路。
Yola? -Yola.
你在床上做什麽?
What are you doing out of bed?
请不要离开我。
Please don't leave me.
不,你只是溷淆了'药物的原因。你会感觉更好。
No, you're just confused 'cause of the medicine. You gonna feel better.
来。-跟我来。
Come. -Come with me.
我们带你去睡觉... -他们会照顾你的。
Let's take you to bed... -They gonna look after you.
姐姐,不!-你很快就会感觉好些。
Sis, no! -You gonna feel better soon.
你很快就会感觉好些。-我们将説明你。来!
You gonna feel better soon. -We gonna help you. Come!
我保证,你很快就会好起来的!你会感觉更好!
You gonna feel better soon, I promise! You gonna feel better!
看着我。
Look at me.
她掌握在最好的手中。
She's in the best hands.
她会得到她所需要的。
And she's going to get exactly what she needs.
我知道。-好?
I know. -Okay?
好。加油。
Okay. Come on.
我会确保他们照顾她,好吗?
I'll just make sure they look after her, okay?
这是本尼的自行车。-谁?
This is Benny's bike. -Who?
伯诺杜斯,嬉皮士杂工和酒吧歌♥手。
Bernoldus, the hippy handyman and Bar singer.
嗯。
Hm-mm.
伯诺杜斯?
Bernoldus?
我必须在它杀死她之前找出发生了什麽。
I have to find out what's happening, before it kills her.
是的,有一个!
Yey, got one!
是的,是的,这是一个很大的问题。-是的,这是一个怪物。
Yeah, yeah, this is a big one. -Yeah, it's a monster.
是的,好吧,给它一些鬆懈。-是的。
Yeah, okay, give it some slack. -Yeah, yeah.
现在记住。诀窍是让它相信正在逃脱,好吗?
Remember now. Trick is to let it believe is getting away, okay?
我有这个,马克斯。 -好的。只是稳定。
I've got this, Max. -Okay. Just steady.
山姆,这是什麽?
Sam, what is it?
是的。好。
Yeah. Okay.
好的,是的,谢谢你的来电。乾杯。
Okay, yeah, thanks for calling. Cheers.
那是谁?-山姆,我的工头。
Who's that? -Sam, my foreman.
显然,他们在田野裡发现了一具尸体。
Apparently, they found a dead body in the field.
塞姆巴?-不。
Themba? -No.
伯诺杜斯。-什麽?
Bernoldus. -What?
是的,只专注于鱼。-嘿!
Yeah, just concentrate on the fish. -Hey!
那麽多久呢?
So how long?
取决于。
Depends.
凭什麽?-关于她对治疗的反应。
On what? -On how she responds to treatment.
所以,无限期地,像我妈妈一样?
So, indefinitely, like my mom?
嗯,这是为了她好。她的自我保护。
Well, it's for her own good. Her self-protection.
它在家庭中运行吗?
Does it run in the family?
有遗传成分,但也是由创伤引起的。
There is a genetic component, but it is also brought on by trauma.
约拉说了我父亲的坏话。
Yola was saying terrible things about my dad.
不可原谅的事情。-啊,尽量不要怪她。
Unforgivable things. -Ah, try not to blame her.
她病了。这是一种应对策略。
She's sick. It's a coping strategy.
一个她告诉自己的故事...
A story she tells herself to...
理解失去妹妹的创伤。
make sense of the trauma of the loss of your sister.
好吧,那我呢?-你呢?
Okay, so what about me? -What about you?
我需要房♥间吗?-这裡?
Do I need a room? -Here?
是的。
Yeah.
不不。你是一个坚强健康的年轻女性。
No, no, no, no. You're a strong and healthy young woman.
我感觉不强壮或健康。
I do not feel strong or healthy.
但你是,亲爱的。
But you are, darling.
你是。
You are.
好吧,作为近亲,我希望您签署承诺表。
Well, as the next of kin, I would like you to sign the committal form.
那裡,那裡和那裡。
There, there and there.
谢谢。
Thank you.
走开。
Go away.
走开吧。
Just go away.
伊薇特
Yvette,
你在这裡干什麽?
What are you doing here?
来。我带你回房♥间吧。
Come. Let me take you back to your room.
请解开我。我需要浴室。
Please untie me. I need the bathroom.
我一会儿就回来。
I'll be back in a bit.
尤兰达!
Yolanda!
约兰达,我需要和你谈谈。
Yolanda, I need to speak to you.
约拉,你说见到我爷爷的事,他在哪裡?
Yola, you said something about seeing my grandfather, where was he?
路?
Yola?
路!
Yola!
约兰达在哪裡?
Where's Yolanda?
你是谁?-一个朋友。
Who are you? -A friend.
好吧,好吧,朋友,她不在这裡。
Okay, well, friend, she's not here.
我和她说话很重要。
It is important I speak to her.
请。。离开。
Please.. leave.
我需要和她谈谈。好?
I need to speak to her. Okay?
这很重要 -去!
It's very important -Go!
拜託,在我报♥警♥之前!-放鬆,我是朋友。
Please, before I call the police! -Relax, I'm a friend.
我的名字是特姆巴。我需要... -去!朋友!忒巴!
My name is Themba. I need... -Go! Friend! Themba!
去!
Go!
什麽意思?
What does it mean?
鱼。
Fish.
鱼是什麽意思?
What does the fish mean?
他们是谁?
Who are they?
它们是什麽?
What are they?
嘿,克拉拉。
Hey, Clara.
毫米?-我是你的朋友。
Mm? -I'm your friend.
它们是什麽?
What are they?
鱼。。。男人。
Fish... Men.
谁是鱼人?
Who are the fishmen?
是春公主。
It's the Spring Princess.
你在山洞里。
You were in the caves.
山洞里发生了什麽?
What happened in the cave?
毫米。
Mm.
我想这已经足够画一天了,不是吗?
I think that's enough drawing for one day, don't you?
嘿,怎麽样?-嘿,你见过伯诺德斯吗?
Hey, how is it? -Hey, have you seen Bernoldus?
不。为什麽?
No. Why?
他错过了他的演出,
He missed his gig,
他的车停在图书馆外面。和。。。
and his car’s parked outside the library. And...
出事了。我有一种不好的预感,但是这些...
something's happened. I have a bad feeling, but these...
这些人似乎并不在乎。
these people don't seem to care.
图书馆,嘿?-是的
The library, hey? -Yeah,
他正在研究Khethiwe之类的东西。
he was doing research about Khethiwe or something.
你怎麽了?
What happened to you?
我。。。我从自行车上摔下来,一直在发生。
Well, I... I fell off my bike, happens all the time.
听着,我一直想问你一件事。
Listen, I've been meaning to ask you something.
你还记得我祖父和雅各喝酒的那个晚上吗?
Do you remember the night my grandfather and Jacob were drinking?
争论?是的。-争论?
The arguing? Yeah. -Arguing?
怎麽样?-我不知道,但它是加热的。
What about? -I don’t know, but it was heated.
拉撒路很生气。
Lazarus was furious.
嗯。这是什麽时候?
Hm. When is this?
呃,八月的第一个星期六。
Uh, first Saturday in August.
是的,因为伯诺德斯总是在第一个星期六比赛。
Yeah, because Bernoldus always plays on the first Saturday.
你好。
Hello.
您好,我能为您提供什麽説明?
Hello, how can I help you?
哦,呃,我的一个朋友伯诺德斯昨天在这裡。
Oh, uh, a friend of mine Bernoldus was here yesterday.
哦,他就是这样的人物。-他是。
Oh, he's such a character. -He is.
他喜欢这本大书。-大书?
He loved the big book. -The big book?
嗯,那是在我的节日展示中。快来看看吧。
Mm, that's in my festival display. Come and have a look.
这是一个非常有趣的展示。
That's a very lekker display.
很好,哈?好。
It's nice, ha? Nice.
那本书。挺有意思的。
That book. It's quite interesting.
你知道他在找什麽吗?
Do you know exactly what he was looking for?
嗯,公主和老雅各的插图。
Um, the illustration of the Princess and Jacob the Elder.
哦。我可以..吗?
Oh. Can I just..?
哦。看,但不要碰它。它很古老。
Oh. Look, but don't touch it. It's very old.
但如果你这样做..使用这些。-谢谢。
But if you do.. Use these. -Thank you.