剧集 | DAM(2022) | 导航列表
我知道我不能卖♥♥掉农场,但爸爸的遗嘱中什麽都没有
I know I can't sell the farm, but there is nothing in dad's will
这使我无法将其租给朵拉。
that prevents me from renting it to Dora.
恐怕这是不可能的。
I'm afraid that's going to be impossible.
为什麽?
Why?
你父亲的遗产。
Your father's estate.
它受制于土地索赔。
It's subject to a land claim.
这会阻止您出♥售♥房♥产。
Which prevents you from selling the property.
但是... -甚至...
But... -Or even...
未经申请人同意将其出租给朵拉。
Renting it to Dora without the applicant's consent.
为什麽昨天没有人告诉我这些?
Why didn't anyone tell me those yesterday?
约拉,弗兰斯只是想帮忙。
Yola, Frans is just trying to help.
我昨天试图解释,
I tried to explain yesterday,
但是你姐姐让会议戛然而止。
but your sister brought the meeting turn abrupt end.
根据第22条,归还...
Under Section 22, the restitution of the...
我们一家自1825年以来一直住在这裡。
Our family has lived here since 1825.
该镇以我们的名字命名。-和申请人,
The town is named after us. -And the applicant,
声称他是氏族。Qlwashu人是San人的一部分。
claims that he's clan. The Qlwashu's are part of the San people.
桑?
The San?
是的,这个地区的原始居民。
Yes the original inhabitants of this area.
早在 1820 年定居者和格罗特特雷克之前。
Long before the 1820 settlers and the Groet Treck.
这需要多长时间?几周,几个月。-年。
How long is this going to take? Weeks, months. -Years.
但我的航♥班♥在星期五!
But my flight is on Friday!
法♥院♥支援。
The courts backed up.
我的手是潮汐。
My hands are tide.
你为什麽微笑?
Why you smiling?
因为我只是想多见你一会儿。
Because I just to see you a little bit longer.
那麽,是什麽阻止我们直接报价呢?
So what's stopping us from making a direct offer?
恐怕他不太可能接受...
I'm afraid it's highly unlikely that he's going to accept...
他叫什麽名字?
What's his name?
姆博尼齐先生,拉撒路齐塔。
Mr Mbonizi, Lazarus Zita.
当地的伊尼扬加。
The local Inyanga.
当他没有撑起酒吧时。
When he's not propping up the bar.
所以他声称整个农场,房♥子,一切。
So is he claiming the whole farm, the house, everything.
不。
No.
就这边的这个区域。
Just this area over here.
在河边。
By the River.
它有什麽特别之处?
What's so special about it?
这是你伟大的,伟大的,伟大的,伟大的,伟大的格兰父亲的地方。
This is the place your great, great, great, great Gran father.
杰克,是老了。
Jake, it's elder.
被她的儿子公主救了。
As rescued by her son Princess.
他声称自己是她的直系后裔。
And he claims to be her direct descendant.
对不起,我以为这隻是一个童话故事
I'm sorry, but I thought that was just a fairy tale
给当地游客留下深刻印象。
to impress local tourists.
别介意估计别人的信仰。
Never mind estimate other people's beliefs.
我可以有吗?
Can I have that?
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
这是你的副本。
It's your copy.
鲁迪看,我落后了一切。
Rudy look, I'm behind on everything okay.
我的保险正在失效。弗雷德绑了我最后的...
My insurances are lapsing. Fred tied the last of my...
我说我会帮你,我会的
I said I'd help you and I will
好。-是的,我很感激。
okay. -Yes, I appreciate it.
非常感谢。但你明白
Thank you so much. But you understand
他们明天要来找我的拖拉机。我只有一年。
they're coming for my tractor tomorrow. I only had it a year.
然后接下来他们佔领了农场鲁迪。我们的农场!
And then next they've taking the farm Rudy. Our farm!
你甚至听我说话吗?
Are you even listening to me?
哎呀,你的耳朵怎麽了?-看,我很忙麦克斯。
Jeez, what happened to your ear? -Look, I'm busy Max.
嘿,你把自己弄得一团糟。现在试着让自己出去。
Hey, you got yourself into this mess. Now try and get yourself out.
好。-哇。谢谢,兄弟。
Okay. -Wow. Thanks, bro.
嘿。
Hey.
你为什麽不理我的电♥话♥?请给我回电♥话♥。
Why are you ignoring my calls? Please call me back.
拜託西耶娜,我们需要谈谈。
Please Sienna, we need to talk.
你好。
Hi.
爸爸有没有提到对农场的土地要求?
Did dad mention anything about a land claim against the farm?
不。
No.
好吧,在它被分类之前,我不能出♥售♥或离开。
Well, I can't sell or leave until it's sorted.
和。
And.
是的。
Yeah.
你要我替你回答吗?
Do you want me to answer that, for you?
不。
No.
现在看,我正在尝试解决问题。
See now, I'm trying to fix things.
所以。
So.
那麽,你知道拉撒路齐塔吗?
So, do you know Lazarus Zita?
当然。
Yeah sure.
他还试图有一天带着其中一个离开这裡。
He also try to walk out of here one day with one of those.
说他不想为来自土地的东西买♥♥单。
Says he doesn't wanna pay for what came from the land.
没有和那个人争论,所以我让他拥有它。
There's no arguing with that guy, so I let him have it.
这是什麽。-海角雪丛。
What is it. -Cape snowbush.
它是一种情绪增强剂,抗抑鬱葯。
It's a mood enhancer, antidepressant.
有用吗?
Does work?
约拉 有效的是当人们对自己的生活负责时。
Yola what works is when people take responsibility for their lives.
右?
Right?
嗯,这是他的主张。
Well, it his claim.
好吧,好吧,他的主张,你的土地,你的问题。
Okay, well his claim, your land, your problem.
给他一些钱,他会走开的。
Offer him some money, he'll go away.
保证它。
Guarantee it.
你觉得呢?
Do you think?
贾,他是个骗子。
Ja, he's a hustler.
他在碰运气。
He's trying his luck.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我能给你什麽?-啤酒。
What can I get you? -Beer.
寻找我的朋友。也许你认识他。
Looking for my friend. Maybe you know him.
他叫什麽名字?-他的名字是塞姆巴。
What's his name? -His name is Themba.
穿相同的颜色。
Wears the same colours.
他是我的前景。
He was a prospect of mine.
什麽?
A what?
我就是这个导师。我们往回走。
I was this mentor. We go way back.
他今天在吗?-我不知道。
Has he been in today? -I don't know.
或?
Maybe?
六包。
Six pack.
带走,以后再用。-不,我不能那样做。
Take away, for later. -No, I can't do that.
我不能出♥售♥未在场所消费的酒精。
I can't sell alcohol that's not consumed on the premises.
加油。
Come on.
加油。
Come on.
我好像很久没有我的朋友了。加油。
I haven't seem my friend in a long time. Come on.
也许这会有所説明。
Maybe this can help.
你知道我在哪裡可以找到他吗?-不,对不起。
Do you know where I can find him? -No, sorry.
嘿。
Hey.
试试他林迪威阿姨的地方。
Try his Aunt Lindiwe's place.
它位于费舍尔农场,距离市区约15公里。
It's on the Fischer farm, about 15 km’s out of town.
通过67。
Passed 67.
非常感谢。
Much appreciated.
蛋清。
Clara.
蛋清!
Clara!
克拉拉吞下你的药丸。
Clara swallow your pills.
姐姐,你在干什麽?
Sister, what are you doing?
啊,医生,我正试图让她吃药。
Ahh, doctor I'm trying to get her to take her pills.
好吧,显然你没有成功。
Well, obviously you're not succeeding.
自从渔夫女孩出现以来,她一直在表现。
She's been acting up since the Fisher girl came around.
所以得到手推车,氯♥胺♥酮♥10毫克。
So get the trolly, Ketamine 10 milligrams.
现在。
Now.
所以。。。
So...
你认为谁
Who do you think
你在玩,
you're playing with,
女孩子?
little girl?
你好。
Hi.
你好。
Hello.
我正在寻找Lazarus Zita。
I'm looking for Lazarus Zita.
你知道我在哪裡可以找到他吗?-路的尽头。
Do you know where I can find him? -End of the road.
你不能错过它。
You can't miss it.
谢谢
Thanks