剧集 | DAM(2022) | 导航列表
Father's are their daughter's first love, they set the example.
他为什麽要在农场开一所女子学校?
Why did he open a girl's school on the farm?
尤利?
Yoli?
知道为什麽吗。
You know why.
为了保护他们,这样他们就不必走进城裡了。
To protect them, so they wouldn't have to walk into town.
右?
Right?
是的。栏在...
Ja. -Listen I...
我现在不能这样做。我得回去了。
I can't do this right now. I have to get back.
那我放学后就来家裡,好吗?
So I'll come by the house after school, okay?
我以为你修好了她。
I thought you fixed her.
鲁道夫!
Rudolph!
你好。
Hi.
你听说过新侦探和你女朋友的那个吗?
You hear the one about the new detective and your girlfriend?
我应该有吗?
Should I have?
是的,我一起在託儿所看到他们。
Yeah well, I saw them at the nursery together.
非常接近。
Very close.
你整天要冷却什麽?我知道很痛。
What you going to cool all day? I know it hurts.
马克斯,你为什麽在这裡?你想抠结痂吗?
Why are you here Max? You wanna pick at the scab?
不,看我做了一些研究。好的,非常有趣的傢伙。
No, look I did some research. Okay, very interesting guy.
原来他不得不离开温水浴。跟踪前女友,
Turns out he had to leave Warmbath. Stalking his ex girlfriend,
还有新女友。
and the new girlfriend.
什麽?-是的。
What? -Yeah.
不得不离开小镇,回不去了。找回他的工作。
Had to leave town, can't go back. Get his job back.
嗯,这很有趣,但你为什麽要告诉我这个?
Well, that interesting, but why are you telling me this?
因为她是雅各的女儿。
Because she's Jacobs daughter.
她是我们中的一员。
She's one of us.
我认为我们不应该让一个局外人进入她体内。
I don't think we should let an outsider inside her.
不过,你就是你吃的东西。
You are what you eat, though.
看看这个朵拉阿姨。
Just look at this Aunty Dora.
这半鱼半女人。
This half fish, half woman.
这是当地的神话。
It's the local myth.
这是曼兰博,对吧?-是的。
It's Mamlambo, right? -Yes.
那麽这些呢?
So how about these?
这个背上有纹身的女人。
This woman with the tattoo on her back.
我的意思是他们非常亲密。
I mean they are very intimate.
她是他的情人吗?
Was she his lover?
嗯,他很帅。
Well, he was very handsome.
我不知道。
I don't know.
好的,宝丽来呢?是小学生吗?
Okay, what about the polaroids? Are the school children?
她们是我学校的女生,我拍了这些照片。
They're the girls from my school, and I took these photos.
他们是他画作的模特。
They were the models for his paintings.
好吧,但是克拉拉呢?
Okay, but what about Clara?
我的意思是,她在万嫩堡。她怎麽了?
I mean, she's in Fort Vannenburg. What happened to her?
你说什麽?
What are you saying?
我发现了一个窥视孔。
I found a peephole.
我直接在西耶娜的卧室里发现了一个窥视孔。
I found a peephole directly into Sienna's bedroom.
我的意思是,你怎麽解释?
I mean, how do you explain that?
那是天花板上的一个洞。-这是一个窥视孔朵拉阿姨。
That is a hole in the ceiling. -It's a peephole Aunty Dora.
进入女儿的卧室。-我已经听够了。
Into his daughter’s bedroom. -I've heard enough.
他是我的兄弟。
He was my brother.
还有你的父亲。
And your father.
要尊重一些。
Have some respect.
他走进我的房♥间。
He came into my room.
唱我的名字。
Singing my name.
他让我摸他。
He made me touch him.
我现在想起来了。
I remember now.
你还记得这个厨房♥裡发生了什麽吗?
And do you remember what happened in this kitchen?
是吗?
Do you?
你是什麽意思?-我愿意。
What do you mean? -I do.
我记得从教堂回家,
I remember coming home from church,
和你父亲。
with your father.
我知道我记得煤气的味道。
I know I remember the smell of gas.
我记得他推门。
And I remember him pushing against the door.
并找到他的女儿反对它。
And finding his daughter against it.
不要。
Don't.
脸色发青。
Blue in the face.
我记得他,哭泣。
And I remember him, weeping.
并把他的女儿们放在彼此相邻的草地上。
And laying his daughters on the grass next to each other.
他太爱你了。
He loved you so much.
这比妈能说的还要多。
Which is more than your mother can say.
她病了。
She is sick.
她是邪恶的。
She is evil.
塞姆巴?
Themba?
你们两个是我从未有过的女儿。
You two are the daughters I never had.
我非常爱你们俩。
And I love you both so much.
他非常爱你们俩。
And he loves you both so much.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
来给我拥抱。
Come and give me hug.