剧集 | DAM(2022) | 导航列表
你知道,不是吗?
You knew, didn't you?
你知道他在做什麽。
You knew what he was doing.
你怎麽可能不知道?
How could you not have known?
晚上进我的房♥间。
Coming into my room at night.
关上身后的门。
Closing the door behind him.
你为什麽不说点什麽?嗯?
Why didn't you say something? Hm?
你为什麽不阻止他?
Why didn't you stop him?
给我们放毒气是你能做的最好的事情吗?
Was gassing us the best you could have done?
你为什麽不保护我?
Why didn't you protect me?
你应该保护我。
You should have protected me.
你让她不高兴了。
You’re upsetting her.
约兰达,请你停下来。
Yolanda, please stop it.
毫米。
Mm.
尤兰达。尤兰达。
Yolanda. Yolanda.
她已经受够了。
She's been through enough already.
你吃我给你的那些葯吗?
Are you taking those pills I gave you?
你真的应该。
You really should.
我的意思是,她怎麽可能?
I mean, how could she?
她知道我有多喜欢德克。
She knows how much I like Dirk.
不要把它放在心上。
Don't take it to heart.
不放在心上?真的吗?
Don't take it to heart? Are you serious?
我敢肯定它甚至没有意识。约拉有一种非常具有破坏性的倾向。
I'm sure it's not even conscious. Yola has a very destructive tendency.
不,她去员警局对他提出指控。
No, she went to the police station to lay a charge against him.
这是有意识的。
That is conscious.
她有如此过度活跃的想像力,即使是一个小女孩。
She has such an overactive imagination, even as a little girl.
你能想像这会对他的职业生涯产生什麽影响吗?
Can you imagine what that would do to his career?
我的意思是,德克,在这个小镇上,就是这样。
I mean, Dirk, in this town, that would be it.
我想我们没有意识到你父亲的死对她的影响。
I don't think we realise the impact your father's death has had on her.
她从来不是一个残忍♥的人。-不,她没有。
She's never been a cruel person. -No, she hasn't.
我们需要照顾她。
We need to take care of her.
她不需要我们的説明。
She doesn't want our help.
但这并不意味着她不需要它。
But that doesn't mean she doesn't need it.
你想要什麽?-只。。。
What do you want? -Just...
哦,所以,突然间,我没事了?
Oh, so, suddenly, I'm okay?
我可以帮你吗?-扎带。
Can I help you? -Cable ties.
好。
Okay.
你有更厚的吗?
Do you have anything thicker?
在。。。
Um...
你可以用这些绑一头小公牛。
You can tie up a small bull with these.
听起来差不多。-别的东西?
Sounds about right. -Anything else?
磁带。-这边。给你。
Tape. -Over here. There you go.
谢谢。-谢谢。
Thanks. -Thank you.
路?
Yola?
路?
Yola?
我的意思是我说的。
I meant what I said.
我知道你祖父与我父亲的死无关。
I know that your grandfather had nothing to do with my father's death.
对不起。-是的。无论什麽。
I'm sorry. -Yeah. Whatever.
什麽?
What's that?
这是一份创始宣誓书「Mboniswa Lazarus Zitha」?
It's a founding affidavit "Mboniswa Lazarus Zitha"?
“本申请的目的是寻求上诉许可
"The purpose of this application is to seek leave to appeal
反对整个判决的顺序...”
against the whole judgment in order of..."
你告诉我。
You tell me.
土地主张。
The land claim.
你在干什麽?-我姑姑生病了。
What are you doing? -My aunt is sick.
她需要这种葯。我必须爬山。
She needs this medicine. I have to climb the mountain.
我跟你一起去。
I'm coming with you.
路?!
Yola?!
我在这裡!
I'm here!
路?
Yola?
路?
Yola?
约拉,是诺尔达。
Yola, it's Nolda.
伯诺杜斯。-哦。
Bernoldus. -Oh.
你是来收拾烂摊子的吗?-贾。
Have you come to fix your mess? -Ja.
有了那个?
With that?
是的,你的房♥子有很好的音响效果。
Yeah, your house has great acoustics.
伯诺杜斯,修复它。
Bernoldus, just fix it.
是这样吗?
Is this it?
硒?-嗯,看起来我找到了。
The selenium? -Well, looks like I found it.
是的。
Yeah.
好。
Okay.
怎麽了?-我只是...
What's wrong? -I'm just...
feeling dizzy. It’s my meds, I ran out.
感觉头晕。这是我的葯,我用完了。
是的,你看起来很苍白。
Yeah, you look pale.
这是什麽?
What is it?
你需要离开。
You need to leave.
是他吗?
Is that him?
你欠他多少钱?-五万。
How much do you owe him? -Fifty-Thousand.
我会组织起来的。
I'll organise it.
I’m not selling out my ancestor's land for Fifty-Thousand, Yolanda.
我不会为了五万而出♥卖♥♥♥我祖先的土地,约兰达。
哎呀,这是你的,好吗?没有附加条件。
Arg, it's yours, okay? No strings attached.
你们这些人总是有弦的。
There's always strings with you people.
我保证。
I promise.
这个人是个杀手。他不相信支票。
This man is a killer. He doesn't believe in cheques.
好。我爸爸不相信银行,所以我有现金。
Good. My dad didn't believe in banks so I have the cash.
但我必须去镇上的律师办公室。
But I have to go to the lawyer's office in town.
好。
Okay.
把这个带到我姑姑家。
Take this to my aunt's house.
卡坎巴会知道如何处理它。这很重要,约兰达。
Qaqamba will know what to do with it. It's important, Yolanda.
好。
Okay.
我会分散他的注意力。-嘿。
I'll distract him. -Hey.
注意安全。
Be safe.
忒巴!
Themba!
你好?
Hello?
你好!
Hello!
尤兰达。我能为你做什麽?
Yolanda. What can I do for you?
我需要补充。这是紧急情况。我跑出去了,我感觉不舒服。
I need a refill. It's an emergency. I ran out and I'm not feeling well.
你有处方吗?-毫米。我会让我的医生给你发电子邮件。
Do you have a prescription? -Mm. I'll have my doctor email you.
对不起,这不是我们在这裡做事的方式。
I'm sorry, but that's not how we do things around here.
好吧,好吧,在此期间你还有什麽吗?
Okay, well, do you have anything else in the mean time?
只是为了消除边缘。
Just to take the edge off.
我正好有这个东西。
I've got just the thing.
这将解决问题。我自己的个人组合。
This will do the trick. My own personal mix.
这是什麽?-啊,这是家庭秘密,
What is it? -Ah, it's a family secret,
但它有洋甘菊在裡面。-甘菊?
but it's got chamomile in it. -Chamomile?
我们不能只给你处方药,这是违法的。
We can't just give you prescription medication, it's against the law.
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on here?
一切都好,妈妈?-我需要我的药丸。
Everything okay, Mom? -I need my pills.
她没有处方。-哦。明显地。
She hasn't got a prescription. -Oh. Obviously.
嗯,你听到了。没有处方,没有药丸。
Well, you heard her. No prescription, no pills.
你们都一样。
You're all the same.
你不是吗?
Aren't you?
可怜的朵拉。她确实尝试过説明。
Poor Dora. She really did try and help.
对不起,妈妈。-嗯嗯。
Sorry, Mom. -Mm-hm.
谁拥有学校?
Who owns the school?
尤兰达。
Yolanda.
学校归农场所有。-所以我拥有它?
The school is owned by the farm. -So I own it?
实际上,是的,但你看起来不太好。
ively, yes, but you don't look well.
我给你倒点水。
Let me pour you some water.
我想让她离开学校。
I want her out of the school.
谁?你姑姑?-是的
Who? Your aunt? -Yes,
我想给五万兰特现金给特姆巴齐塔,
and I want to give Fifty-thousand Rand in cash to Themba Zitha,
拉撒路齐塔的孙子,现在!-不。
the grandson of Lazarus Zitha, now! -No.
这裡。
Here.
喝点水。
Have some water.
来,坐下。
Come, sit down.
奥赫蒂维约“。
"Okhethiweyo".
奥赫蒂维约“。
"Okhethiweyo".
是的,我就是这麽说的,她有一点。
Yes, that's what I said, she has had a bit.
但她并不完全沉着。
But she's not completely compos mentis.
好。我会儘可能长时间地把她留在这裡。
Okay. I'll keep her here as long as I can.