剧集 | DAM(2022) | 导航列表
我会继续我的工作。
I'll get on with my work.
哦,那是河,莫斯?
Oh, that's the river, mos?
曼兰博的...弯曲。
Mamlambo’s... Bend.
这是索赔上的区域。
This is the area on the claim.
嗷呜。
Aw.
好。
Okay.
这是什麽时候?
And when was this?
昨天中午时分。
Yesterday around lunchtime.
你还记得什麽吗?
Mm. Anything else you remember?
他很兴奋,他是。他去了图书馆,
He was excited, he was.. He was off to the library,
做一些关于那个Khethiwe或其他东西的研究。
to do some research about that Khethiwe or something.
谁在这裡拥有哈雷大卫森?
Who owns a Harley-Davidson around here?
除了塞姆巴?
Besides Themba?
特姆巴..?-特姆巴·齐塔。
Themba..? -Themba Zitha.
他是Mal Oom Lazarus的孙子,Mal Oom Lazarus是Fischer农场的inyanga。
He's the grandson of Mal Oom Lazarus who's the inyanga at the Fischer farm
还有一个人。嗯......
There was another guy. Um...
和Themba一样的自行车俱乐部,前段时间来找他。
The same bike club as Themba, came looking for him a while back.
维克多,我想他被召唤了。
Victor, I think he was called.
他长什麽样?-大,肌肉发达,黑人。
What does he look like? -Big, muscular, black guy.
问鲁迪。我看到他们在他的店裡聊天。
Ask Rudy. I saw them talking in his shop.
听着,你..?你找到他了吗?
Listen, did you..? Have you found him?
和?他还好吗?
And? Is he okay?
不。
No.
发生了什麽事?-看,看起来像自行车事故,
What happened? -Look, it looks like a bike accident,
但我不能说。
but I can't say.
你认识任何近亲吗?-不。不,他是...
Do you know any next of kin? -No. No, he was...
他是一个孤独的人,他保持自我。一个局外人。
He was a loner, he kept to himself. An outsider.
不知为何让当地人紧张。
Made the locals nervous for some reason.
你知道这些人,伙计。如果你不是...
You know these people, man. If you are not...
出生于创始家族之一,
born into one of the founding families,
好。
Alright.
你可以和西耶娜说话。她曾经给他做过很多工作。
You can speak to Sienna. She used to give him a lot of work.
你能帮我认出他吗?
Could you identify him for me?
你是说他的..他的身体?-贾。
You mean his.. his body? -Ja.
他在范嫩堡待到週一。
He’s at Fort Vannenburg until Monday.
我需要在他们带他去布洛姆之前确定一下。
I need to make sure before they take him to Bloem.
我必须这样做吗?
Do I have to?
他是你的朋友。
He was your friend.
奶奶。奶奶,你好?
Ouma. Ouma, hello?
嘘。这是一个图书馆。
Shh. This is a library.
对不起,真的。
I'm sorry, truly.
我可以请你帮个忙吗?
Can I kindly ask you for a favour?
呃,你能帮我跟进土地要求吗?
Eh, could you help me follow up on a land claim,
只是为了检查状态?
just to check on the status?
你有细节吗?-是的,就在这裡。
Do you have the details? -Yes, right here.
你是索赔人吗?-不,是我祖父。
Are you the claimant? -No, it's my grandfather.
啊,这应该是个问题。
Ah, that should be a problem.
嗯,问题是,这是紧急情况。
Um, the thing is, it's an emergency.
他病得很重,他老了。我是唯一一个能在这裡的人。
He's very ill, he's old. I'm the only one who can make it here.
拜託,拜託奶奶。
Please, asseblief Ouma.
好吧,好吧,让我有你的身份证。
Okay, well, let me have your ID. -Okay.
这可能需要几分钟。-没关係。
This may take a couple of minutes. -It's okay.
嘿。-你好。
Hey. -Hi.
对不起,我不应该来... -不,没关係,
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come... -No, it's fine,
没事的。怎麽了?
it's fine. What's wrong?
我答应了我的妹妹。
I committed my sister.
我的意思是,她说了疯狂的话,但我不知道。
I mean, she was saying crazy things, but I don't know.
我不知道。我不知道我是否做了正确的事情。
I don't know. I don't know if I've done the right thing.
如果她是对的呢?如果。。如果我犯了一个巨大的错误怎麽办?
What if she's right? What if.. What if I've made a huge mistake?
她身体不好,西耶娜。
She's not well, Sienna.
你做了正确的事。这并不容易。
You did the right thing. It couldn't have been easy.
你觉得我爸爸怎麽样?
What did you think of my dad?
我的意思是,你很瞭解他。
I mean, you knew him well.
真诚地?
Honestly?
如果我能成为你父亲的一半,我会幸福地死去。
If I could be half the man your father was, I would die happy.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我觉得我已经控制了一切。
I feel like I had everything under control.
这一切都只是...
It’s all just been...
翻了个底朝天。
flipped on it’s head.
休息一下,
Get some rest,
等到明天太阳升起的时候,
and by the time the sun rises tomorrow,
一切都会好得多。好?
everything is going to look so much better. Okay?
是的,我希望如此。
Yeah, I hope so.
会的。我保证。
It will. I promise.
谢谢。
Thanks.
确定。
Sure.
你知道你可以随时和我说话。嗯?
You know you can talk to me anytime. Hm?
给你。-谢谢。
There you go. -Thank you.
呃,对不起。
Uh, excuse me.
“已解决”是什麽意思?
What does "resolved" mean?
这意味着索赔已解决。
It means the claim has been settled.
它不再是一个有效的索赔。
It is no longer an active claim.
您有关于此索赔的更多细节吗?
Do you have any more details of this claim?
好吧,你的祖父应该有这些,但是,
Well, your grandfather should have those, but,
看起来索赔存在技术问题。
it looks as though there's a technical issue with the claim.
技术问题?
Technical issue?
法律技术性。索赔人需要重新申请。
A legal technicality. The claimant will need to reapply.
所以这整个说法因为技术问题而被驳回?
So this whole claim is dismissed because of a technicality?
看起来是这样。
So it would seem.
你最好和你的祖父谈谈。
It's best you speak to your grandfather.
还有一件事,
Mm. One more thing,
此索赔何时被驳回?
When was this claim dismissed?
嗯,它应该在那裡说。-它在哪裡,女士?
Well, it should say on there. -Where is it, ma'am?
我看看。呃。。。
Let's see. Uh...
8月3日。
3rd of August.
这是这个月,是吧?-是的!
And this is this month, huh? -Yes!
嗯,谢谢。
Mm. Thank you.
很亲切。
Very kind.
你要带她去哪裡?
Where are you taking her?
她需要一点独处的时间。
She needs a little alone time.
这些人是谁?
Who are these people?
爸爸是其中之一吗?嗯?
Was Dad one of them? Hm?
说点什麽。
Say something.
张开嘴说些什麽。
Open your mouth and say something.
西耶娜。
Sienna.
拜託了,德克。现在真的不是一个好时机。
Please, Dirk. Now is really not a good time.
我只是来处理员警事务的。
I'm just here on police business.
什麽业务?-伯诺杜斯。
What business? -Bernoldus.
是的,你认识任何近亲吗?
Yeah, do you know any next of kin?
不。
No.
他并没有真正谈论他的家庭。
He didn't really talk about his family.
他说了一些关于斯普林斯的事情。-弹簧?
He said something about Springs. -Springs?
是的,斯普林斯,小镇。东兰德,约翰尼斯堡。
Yeah, Springs, the town. East Rand, Johannesburg.
归根结底,这真是太神奇了,
It's amazing when it comes down to it,
我们对其他人知之甚少。
how little we know about other people.
你知道一个特姆巴齐塔吗?
Do you know a Themba Zitha?
呃,是的,他说他是我姐姐的朋友,
Uh, yeah, he said he's my sister's friend,
但我第一次在家裡见到他。
but I saw him for the first time at the house.
比如?
Like what?
我不知道。关于他祖父的事情,
I don't know. Something about his grandfather,
和约拉,还有...
and Yola, and...
我不知道,德克。他不讲道理。
I don't know, Dirk. He wasn't making sense.
你说完了吗?
Are you done?
我以为我们有什麽。
I thought we had something.
我也是。
So did I.
我们错了。
We were wrong.
他可能在这裡后面,数坚果什麽的。
He's probably at the back here, counting nuts or something.
鲁迪?-是的。
Rudy? -Yeah.
这裡有人来看你。
There's someone here to see you.
你好。-只需要问你几个问题
Hi. -Just need to ask you a few questions