剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表
我们什么时候才能承认
When are we going to acknowledge
在美国 即使有医疗保险
that even with medical insurance in America,
也不可能承担得起
it is impossible to afford the lifesaving medication
这位妈妈为治疗女儿所需要的救命药
that this mother needs for her daughter?
她生病了 没有药的话 她会死去
She's sick, and she will die without it.
我们的政♥府♥什么时候才能意识到这一点
When is our government gonna wake up
并予以修正
and start taking care of its own?
提供医保是一项人♥权♥
Access to healthcare is a human right.
我们伟大国家的任何一位公民
No citizen of our great country
都不应该被迫跨越国境边界
should be forced to cross an international border
就为了买♥♥他们所需要的救命药
just to buy the lifesaving medication that they need.
我的女儿需要药物维持生命
My daughter needs her medication to survive.
我们在这里买♥♥不起
We can't afford it here.
我爱这个国家
I love this country,
但我们需要看到一些改变
but we need to see some change.
我是众议院议员埃文·米勒
I'm House Representative Evan Miller,
我同意这个观点
and I approve this message.
好的 来吧
All right, come on!
大家把一切都准备好
Let's get everything set up out front.
在这里
Over here!
该死的
Well, shit.
这会是一件大事 对吧
It's gonna be a whole goddamn thing, isn't it?
让我们把横幅放在中间
Let's get the banner centered.
快点 往左一点 往左一点 各位
Come on, a little to the left. Little to the left, people.
很好
And there we are.
好了 大家听好了
Okay, everyone!
我们在这里围成一个半圆
Let's form kind of a semicircle around the front here.
谢谢 谢谢你们 谢谢
Thank you. It's very kind, thank you.
各位 我们刚刚长途跋涉来到加拿大的一家药店
Now, folks, we all just shared a long journey across the border
向像你们一样的真正的美国人
to a Canadian pharmacy to send a message back
传达一个信息
to real Americans like yourselves
关于改革我们支离破碎的医疗体系势在必行
about the need to reform our broken healthcare system.
你们今天都站在这里…
The fact that you're all standing here before me today…
就是一个证明…
…is a clear sign…
我们的体制已经腐♥败♥不堪
that our system is corrupt and broken.
梅
Mai.
现在 是我们的政♥府♥该清醒的时候了…
…and it's time for our government to wake…
这个可能有用 要吃吗 它会让你的胃舒服一点
This might do the trick, okay? It should settle your stomach.
现在 我的团队告诉我
Now, my team's been telling me that the video
那段我们做的视频…
that we made…
这样好多了 不是吗
That's better, isn't it?
也就是说 现在…
…which means, right now…
她没事的 她吃点东西就好了
She's okay. She just needs to eat.
关于获得
…about the importance of access
低成本处方药的重要性
to low-cost prescription medication.
是的 让我们把这种热情
Yeah, let's take that enthusiasm all the way
带到华盛顿
to Washington!
再过10分钟
Another 10 minutes,
我就会把箱子装进我的卡车里
I would've been loading the boxes into my truck.
好吧 看来我们真幸运啊
Well, looks like we got lucky, then.
谢谢你为我们提供方便 警官
Thank you for accommodating us, Officer.
好了 各位 请进来
All right, everybody, come on in.
你还好吗 我们马上就要到家了
How are you doing, there? We're almost home.
我们马上就要到家了
We're almost home.
很高兴回家 对吧 -是的
Good to be back, huh? - Almost.
请问一下 你的女儿没事吧 女士
Excuse me, uh, your girl okay there, ma'am?
你知道吗 警官 这里很多人都有
You know, Officer, many of these fine folks here have
一些严重的健康问题
some very serious medical issues,
我们的国家辜负了他们
our country's failed them.
嗯 -这就是我们这次出国的原因
Mm. - Hence the reason for our trip.
好了 各位 现在整个系统都自动化了
Okay, now folks, this whole system's automated now.
你们要做的就是排好队
All you gotta do is step up to the line,
把护照的照片页放进扫描仪里
put your picture page of your passport into the scanner.
抬起头来 它会拍下你的照片
You look up, and it'll take your picture.
绿灯亮起后 你就可以通过了
It'll go green, and it'll let you on through.
听着 朋友
So, friend.
你知道 这里其实是我的家乡
You know, this is actually my home district.
能有你的支持 我会感激不尽
It'd be fine thing to count on your support.
好了 议员先生 我们可能想法不一样
Well, Congressman, we probably don't see eye to eye,
你明白我的意思吗
you know what I mean?
你最关注的首要问题是什么
What's your number-one issue?
主♥权♥公民
Sovereign citizen?
枪♥支♥权利
Guns rights?
你知道 卡尔·马♥克♥思♥曾经说过 任何…
You know, Karl Marx once said that any attempt…
解除工人武装的企图 -解除工人武装的企图
to disarm the workers - to disarm the workers
都会被武力挫败
must be frustrated by force if needed.
别对我引用马♥克♥思♥的话 伙计
Don't quote Marx to me, man.
这不适合你软弱的中间派政策
Don't suit your milquetoast centrist policies.
你根本不是真正的左派
You ain't no real leftist.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
你是那种在穷乡僻壤的地方
Are you some backwoods,
写自我宣言的共♥产♥主义者吗
manifesto-writing communist?
我有一颗闪闪的红心 宝贝
Born and bred red, baby.
不然边境巡逻队为什么要将我流放
Why do you think Border Patrol banished me
到一个鸟不拉屎的地方
out to the armpit of nowhere
看着高科技将会抢走我的工作
to watch technology steal my job?
我…我…我无法判断你是不是在开玩笑 同志
I… I… I can't tell if you're kidding or not, there, Comrade.
我告诉你吧
I'll tell you what.
等你敢谈论断头台的时候
You start talking about guillotines
我百分之百投你一票
and you got my vote, man, 100%.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
祝你晚上愉快 先生
Now, you have a good evening, sir.
你得自己走过去
You gotta go on through yourself.
请便吧
There you go.
对不起 女士
'Scuse me, ma'am.
你能站出来吗 谢谢
Would you step outta line for a moment, please?
有必要这么做吗
Um, is there really a need for it?
你能不能停止排队
Can you please just step out of line
走到那边的桌子去
and walk over to that table, there?
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
带着你的包
Take your pocketbook with you.
这才是重点
Sort of the whole point.
好的 我很快就回来 亲爱的 好吗
Okay. I'll be right back, sweetheart, okay?
我看到了 小姐
I saw that, Miss.
交给我 我看看是什么
Hand it over, see what you got.
你知道这药里面是什么吗
Do you know what's in this?
好的 看来你给她吃了很多药啊
Okay. It appears you've been feeding her a lot of pills.
她生病了 但不会传染
She's sick, but she's not contagious.
我是说 如果我们能… -那好吧
I mean, if we could just get… - Okay, then.
不如你先排队去检查一下护照
Why don't you, uh, head on through the passport check
我要和你妈妈谈谈 好吗
and I'll talk to your mommy a little bit, okay?
很好
There you go.
我需要看看你的包
I need to look into your purse there, please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
里面有尖锐或危险的东西吗
Anything sharp or dangerous?
女士
Uh, excuse me?
对不起 什么 没有
Sorry, what? Oh, no.
该死的
Oh, shit.
请原谅我的用词 女士 对不起 这样可不好
Pardon my language, ma'am, but I'm sorry, this is not good.
你不能带这么多药物过境
You can't carry this much medication across the border,
不管有没有医生的处方
prescription or not.
里面有一半是我的女儿的药
Well, half of it belongs to my daughter.
好吧 如果你想这么玩的话
Okay. If that's how you wanna play it.
那我们开始吧
Here we go.
即使像这样一分为二 你们俩的药物还是超量了
Split like this, you're both over the limit.
超量太多 更别说
Way over, not to mention the fact
里面有些药物在美国是非法的
some of these are illegal in the States.
拍下这个 一位亚裔美国公民
Look at this, we've got an Asian-American citizen
被边境巡逻队员骚扰 如果我现在上去解围
being harassed by Border Patrol. Now, if I intervene,
我们可以一天内走红两次 知道吗
we could go viral twice in one day, you know?
剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表