剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表
我们来了 雷吉娜
- Hell yeah. We're comin' Regina!
希望她一切安好
-Wishing her the best.
雷吉娜的最后一条发文 很渴望你咯
Here is Regina's latest hit, "Hungry for You."
我们怎么绕过监控呢
- How are we supposed to get past that camera?
崔妮丝 你的自♥拍♥杆呢
- Trinice, do you have your selfie stick?
- 这呢 - 漂亮
- Ding! Duh! - Cool.
来 快
- Come on, come on, come on! Hurry!
快来
- Come on.
好
- Okay.
肯定就是这里 刷♥卡♥ 黛博拉
-This must be it. Swipe your card, Deborah.
我觉得不好吧
- I don't know, guys.
还是给她留点隐私吧
Maybe we should give her her privacy.
看来你头号♥粉丝的位置动摇了
- Sounds like a certain fan is getting bumped to number two.
天啊 是雷吉娜啊
- Oh my god, it's Regina!
你们不该进来的
You guys shouldn't be in here.
这一层不可以进去
This floor's off limits.
我们走丢了
- Um, we--we were lost.
真的吗
- Oh really?
门卡哪里搞的
Where'd you guys get this key card?
住手 你弄痛她了
- Stop, you're hurting her!
住手啊
- Stop it! Just-- - Stop!
妈的
- Oh shit.
他是死了吗
- Is he dead?
我才不想知道
- I'm not waiting to find out.
快走啊 黛博拉
- Come on, Deborah, let's go!
听到了吗
- Hey, guys, do you hear that?
什么
- Hear what?
傻不傻 你还带着耳机呢
- You dork, you still have your earbuds.
哎呦
- Oh. Duh.
就是电器的嗡嗡声吧
- Probably just like an electrical hum or something.
那为什么灯全部关掉了
- Then why are all the lights turned off?
可能是环保吧
- Maybe they're going green.
电梯
- The elevator!
妈的
- Shit. Shit.
快啊 崔妮丝 得走了
- Come on, Trinice. We gotta bail.
黛博拉
Deborah? Deborah?
你想害我们被抓吗
- Shh! You wanna get us busted?
这些人不对劲
- Something's wrong with these people.
可能黛博拉说得对 我们不该来的
Maybe Deborah was right. We shouldn't be here.
- 我都找不到黛博拉了 - 啥叫找不到了
- I can't even find Deborah. - What do you mean, you can't?
- 就是找不到 - 听我说
- I can't. - Guys. Guys.
在这 找到她了
Oh right here, I found her!
看这个
- Whoa, check this out.
真吓人
Creepy.
我要回家了
- Okay. I'm ready to leave now.
她在那
-Look! There she is!
天啊 真的是她
-My god, it's really her!
她就要生了
She's having the baby right now!
太疯狂了
Oh, guys, this is crazy!
天啊
-Oh my god.
我们是全世界第一个看到的
We're gonna be the first people in the world to see this!
太酷了
-This is so cool.
他们伤到她了
- They're hurting her!
没 这就是硬膜麻醉似吧
- No. It's like an epidural, right?
止疼的
It's supposed to help with the pain?
感觉没用啊
- Yeah, that doesn't look like it's helping.
他们的眼睛怎么回事
- What's wrong with their eyes?
我说了 不对劲
- I told you. Something weird is going on.
应该这样的吗
- Guys, is--is that supposed to happen?
- 卡洛斯 傻啊你 - 说了不能拍照的
- Carlos, you idiot! - We said no pictures!
她可能没看到我们呢
- Maybe she didn't see us.
我觉得看到了
- I think she saw us!
- 那就是她 - 怎么回事
- That was her. - What--what the hell?
快跑了
- Come on, guys, we gotta run!
人呢
Guys?
黛博拉 走了啊
Deborah, we gotta run!
醒醒啊
Snap out of it!
崔妮丝
- Trinice?
妈的
- No! Damn it!
耳机
Earbuds.
- 别听 - 怎么了
- Don't listen to it! - What's happening?
他们用那个声音把你控制住了
- They're controlling you with that sound.
棉花塞耳朵里
Keep the cotton in your ears.
卡洛斯呢
- Where's Carlos?
不
- No. No.
我的女王
- My queen.
不
- No!
不
- No!
不
- No! No!
不
- Oh no!
我们得进去
- Come on, we have to get into it!
- 救命 崔妮丝 - 不
Help! Trinice! - No!
崔妮丝 救命啊
Trinice! Help! Help!
只能走电梯出去
- The elevator! It's the only way out!
崔妮丝 走啊
Trinice, come on!
妈的
- Fuck that.
快啊
- Come on, come on!
来不及了 躲起来
- There's no time. We gotta hide.
马上来了 快啊
- It's almost here! Come on!
崔妮丝
- Trinice.
快
- Come on!
不
No! No!
黛博拉
Deborah!
安全了
- Clear!
成功了
- We made it.
这个照片可以拿来曝光雷吉娜
- We can use this picture to expose Regina
她其实是个怪兽
for the monster she is.
然后毁了她的事业吗
- And destroy her career?
你干嘛 快走了
- What the hell are you doing? Let's get the hell out of here!
不 我还买♥♥了她下场巡演的票呢
- No! I bought tickets to her next tour.
你疯了吧
- Are you crazy?
得报♥警♥
We have to tell the police.
她新专辑都没弄完呢
- She hasn't even finished her new album.
你没看到刚刚那玩意吗
- Didn't you see what that thing did?
杀了卡洛斯啊
It killed Carlos!
她只是保护自己的隐私而已
- She was protecting her privacy.
她是怪物
- She's a monster!
她是雷吉娜
- She's Regina!
你不是她头号♥粉丝吗
I thought you were her number-one fan.
那只能证明你是第二了
I guess this just proves that you're number two.
不
- No!
救命
Help!
不
- No!
救命啊
- Help! Help!
天啊
Oh, god!
救命
Help!
黛博拉 救命
Deborah, please!
救命啊
Please!
我真的很难过 崔妮丝
-I feel really bad about this, Trinice.
真的
Really, I do, but...
但我得保护雷吉娜的形象
I just have to protect Regina's image.
她答应我 以后我都能有后台通行证的
She promised me backstage passes for life.
如果你看到她本人 你会理解的
You'd understand if you'd seen her live.
会改变你的
It changes you.
你想看看她的宝宝吗
Do you wanna meet her babies?
不
- No!
雷吉娜说 放学之后我可以去当保姆
- Regina says I get to be their nanny after school.
多可爱啊
Aren't they just the cutest?
我只要记住喂他们一次就行了
I just have to remember to feed them one time!
他们已经吃过了
They've already had their feeding,
剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表