剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表
你用手创作 但不是画家
- In your art, you use your hands, but you do not paint.
对 完全正确 我是雕塑家
- Right! Right, I sculpt! This is unreal.
你正在完成一个大项目
- You're working on a very big project right now.
其实 今晚你很内疚 因为你出来嗨了
In fact...you feel guilty for having partied tonight
- 而没有认真工作 - 没错
instead of working. -Yes.
这个项目对你很重要吧
- And this project, it's very important to you, isn't it?
我能从你手上看出来
I can see in your hands
你很有创造力 受人尊敬
that you're very creative and respected.
对
-Yeah!
你的画廊展出马上要开幕了
- And so you have a gallery show coming up.
会有很多大人物到场
- A lot of important people will be attending.
很不同寻常
-This is unreal! Okay.
会有个人叫玛西亚 还有叫道格的
- Someone named Marcia. Someone named Doug.
他们会带着
They will be taking...
杰克逊 杰克逊 你听到了吗
- Jackson! Jackson, did you hear that?
太难以置信了 离奇又古怪
I mean, this is bonkers! Like, mind-bending stuff.
她知道玛西亚 道格 还还有展出的事
She knows all about Marcia, and Doug, and the show, and--
亲爱的 你还好吗
Honey, are you okay?
应该没事吧
- Um, yeah, I--I think
喝的有点多了
I just had a little bit too much to drink.
要不回家吧
Maybe we should go home, if that's okay?
当然了
-Yeah, of course.
走吧
- Yeah, let's--let's go--
我
- I...
接受
accept...
各大银行信♥用♥卡♥
most major credit cards.
好的
- Of course you do.
- 今晚开心吗 - 嗯
Did you have fun tonight? - Yeah.
感觉布恩好像撩我来着
Yeah, I--I think maybe Boone was hitting on me?
我没注意啊 我喝多了
- Oh, I mean, I couldn't tell. I was kind of dwunk.
行了 别闹了
- Please god, make him stop.
阻止我啊
- Make me?
你好香啊
- You smell really nice.
你觉得今晚会怎么样呢
- What do you think the future of tonight looks like?
鲁道夫这么大年纪了 一点都不吓人 不过他很努力呢
Oh, Rudolph is too old to be really scary, but he tries.
这个老狗
- Grouchy old bastard.
每次你对我多注意一点点
Like, any time you show me a little attention,
叫我的名字 他就这样
any time you say my name, he just...
别啊
No, don't.
别闹了
Don't, just stop.
行了 你俩都别闹了
- Okay, okay, okay, okay! Both of you stop.
都停吧
Both of you stop!
看看电视啥的吧
- God, let's watch some TV or something.
你觉得那男孩怎么会那么害怕的
-What do you think got that boy so scared?
不知道
-I don't know.
但我可以告诉你
But I can tell you,
自从乔治·凯尔索之后 我都没看过那种表情了
I haven't seen a look like that since George Kelso.
- 乔治什么 - 乔治·凯尔索
-- George who? -- George Kelso.
很多年前他在下水道看到了吓人的东西
Years ago, he saw something in the sewers that spooked
差点吓死了
the bejesus out of him.
妈的
-Shit!
一定是登陆了
- MRS. Must've made landfall.
我记得我爸爸曾经对我说过
-I remember something that my daddy used to say to me.
孩子 有些事情
He'd say, "Son, there are things..."
怎么了 演完了吗
- What happened? Did the movie end?
我得暂停喝酒一段时间了
- I've got to stop drinking for a while.
我开始不像律师
I'm starting to act more like the client
像我的客户了
instead of the lawyer.
这样不对啊
-It's not right.
怎么能大摇大摆的拿走想要的然后就走了呢
You simply cannot walk right in, take what you want, and leave.
他们不能这样的
- They most certainly cannot do that.
所以就是稳赢咯 扣篮一样
- So it's a failsafe case, a slam dunk.
- 这个吧 - 什么
- Well... - Well what?
你要记住 法律也要看律师怎么辩护的
- You gotta remember the law is always up for interpretation.
还辩护 不是扣篮一样简单嘛
- Interpretation? This is a slam dunk!
是没错
- Yes, I believe so.
但是为了以防万一 也得保证
But we must approach the rim as if it is 11 feet high
球必须能进啊
just in case.
你最好让我稳赢
- You better believe I've got a good case.
好的
- I do.
简直服了
-I can't believe it!
现在谁还发传真啊
- Who faxes anymore?
好吧
-O...kay.
奇怪啊
That's weird.
可笑死了 躲在厕所里
-It's ridiculous. Hiding in the bathroom.
什么
What?
这有什么好开玩笑的
-No, why would I joke about this?
别又来啊
No, not again. Please not again.
有人吗
-Hello?
我看看
- Let me see it.
好吧
- Okay.
真吓人
- This is...scary.
可不是嘛
- Yeah, no shit, babe.
你信吗
- Do you believe it?
我不知道啊
- I don't know, okay?
但是肯定不对劲
Something's going on, though.
昨晚从那算命的那里出来就不对劲了
Something happened at the office today and all of this started
今天办公室也很不对劲
after we left that man's place.
你觉得
- Do you think...
那玩意跟着你来这了吗
Do you think something followed you here?
我不是那个意思 但我也不知道了
- I'm not saying that, exactly. I don't know what I'm saying.
没准还挺刺♥激♥呢
- Well, maybe this is exciting.
- 别瞎说了 - 真的啊
- What? No, stop it! - No, I mean it!
如果是真的 就是超自然的东西啊
Imagine if this is true. The supernatural.
如果真的有什么跟着你 这就是证据
If there's something really following you, that's evidence.
你不懂的 很吓人的
- Babe, you don't understand. This thing is terrifying.
- 再去找他吧 - 谁啊
- We should go see him again. - Who?
- 布恩啊 - 不要
- Boone! - Not a chance.
如果他早就知道有东西
- Well, if he knew something was there in the first place,
或许他知道怎么拜托呢
he might know how to get rid of it.
福恩 绝对不要
- Fawn, absolutely not, okay?
那地方吓死人了
That place gave me the creeps, possibly worse.
好吧
- Okay.
- 你干嘛这样啊 - 多好玩啊
- Why? Why? - Oh, come on, come on!
- 开玩笑的啦 - 嗯
I'm kidding. - Yeah.
我信你的啊
- I--I--I believe you, okay?
这个梗过不去了是吧
- You're never gonna let me live this down, are you?
对 但是你不会再孤单一个人了
- Nope. But the good news is, you'll never be alone again.
行吧
- Okay.
- 你真逗 - 我给你做了东西
- You're a comedian. - I made something for you.
让你感觉更加有我的陪伴
To keep you even more company.
不错啊
- Oh, nice.
啥意思 我是小绵羊吗
What are you saying? I'm a lamb?
我要行使第5修正案的权利 律师
- I...plead the fifth, Counselor.
我很喜欢
- I love it.
我爱你
- I love you.
等你呢
And I'm waiting...
我也爱你
- I love you too.
今晚要加班哦
-Working late at the studio tonight.
你就跟你想象中的朋友玩吧
I guess you have to bond with your imaginary friend.
回见啦 拜
See you later, bye!
有人吗
- Hello?
布恩
Boone!
魔宠会做任何事情
-"Familiars will do absolutely anything to remain
来跟随人类宿主
"attached to their human host.
他们会隐藏 欺骗 甚至谋杀
"They will sneak, cheat, and even kill to remain close.
有些会栖息在被他们杀掉的身体中
"Some inhabit the bodies of those they kill,
假装是宿主的密友
pretending to be a host's longtime friend."
密友
Longtime friend...
你得把它困住
-You have trap it!
剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表