剧集 | 故园风雨后(1981) | 导航列表
Thank you for everything.
不太是你熟悉的环境 亲爱的
Not quite your milieu, my dear,
但我很熟悉 我向你保证
but mine, I assure you.
毕竟 你已经在你熟悉的环境中 待了一整天
After all, you have been in your milieu all day.
在屋顶上的牛[餐厅名] 一个脏脏的老头
I was given the address by a dirty old man
给了我这里的地址
in the Boeuf sur le Toit.
我对他非常感激
I'm most grateful to him.
我离开英国太久了
I've been out of England so long,
说真的 这种让人喜欢的小地方
and, really, sympathetic little joints like this
变得好快
change so fast.
昨晚 我第一次过来
I presented myself here for the first time yesterday evening,
就感觉很自在
and already I feel quite at home.
晚上好 西里尔
Good evening, Cyril.
托尼 又来啦
Tony, back again?
离不开啊 亲爱的
Can't keep away, my dear.
你喝什么 亲爱的
What are you having, dear?
你想喝什么 查尔斯
What would you like, Charles?
杜松子酒和干苦艾酒
A gin and dry vermouth.
要两杯 谢谢
Two of those, please.
—你好 托尼 —啊 晚上好
-Hello, Tony. -Ah, good evening.
—你好吗 —很好 谢谢你
-How are you? -Fine, thank you.
你认识查尔斯·赖德先生吗 一位艺术家
Do you know Mr. Charles Ryder, the artist?
—很高兴见到你 —你好
-Pleased to meet you. -How do you do?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们拿着酒坐下
We'll take our drinks and sit down.
亲爱的 你一定要记住
You must remember, my dear,
我可以说 你在这里
that here you are just as conspicuous
就像我在布拉特酒吧一样
and, may I say, abnormal, my dear,
非常显眼而异常
as I should be in Bratt's club.
你朋友想跳伦巴吗
Would your friend care to rhumba?
不 汤姆 他不想
No, Tom, he would not,
我也不打算请你喝一杯
and I'm not going to give you a drink -
至少现在不会
not yet, anyway.
亲爱的 那是个无♥耻♥的男孩
That's a very impudent boy,
一个惯常的淘金男
a regular little gold digger, my dear.
gold digger:以美色骗取钱财的人
好吧 安托万
Well, Antoine,
你这些年都在做什么
what have you been up to all these years?
亲爱的 我们来这要聊的
My dear, it's what you have been up to
是你在做什么
that we are here to talk about.
我一直在关注你 亲爱的
I've been watching you, my dear.
我是个忠实的老家伙
I'm a faithful old body,
一直关注着你呢
and I've k-kept my eye on you.
我去了你的第一次画展 亲爱的
I went to your first exhibition, my dear.
我觉得… 非常迷人
I found it... charming.
有一幅马奇曼公♥馆♥的内景
There was an interior of Marchmain House -
非常有英国风范 非常正统 但也非常好看
very English, very correct, but quite delicious.
“查尔斯已经做出了一点成就” 我说
"Charles has done something," I said.
“他还要做的 他还能做的 不止这些
"Not all he will do, not all he can do,
但已经有一点成就了”
but something."
亲爱的 就算是那时 我也有点疑惑
Even then, my dear, I wondered a little.
对我来说 你的画里有点
It seemed to me there was something a little gentlemanly
绅士派头的东西
about your painting.
亲爱的 你一定记得 我不是英国人
You must remember, my dear, that I am not English.
我不能理解这种 对良好教养的狂热崇拜
I cannot understand this keen zest to be well-bred.
英国人的绅士架子 比英国人的道德说教
English snobbery is even more macabre to me
对我而言更可怕
than English morals.
但是 我说 “查尔斯做出了一点成就
However, I said, "Charles has done something delicious.
他下一步会做什么呢”
What will he do next?"
想象一下 今天午饭时我的兴奋
lmagine, then, my excitement at luncheon today.
每个人都在谈论你
Everyone was talking about you,
亲爱的 说你怎样抛下一切去了热带
how you had broken away, my dear,
成为一个像高更 兰波那样的人物
gone to the tropics, become a Gauguin, a Rimbaud.
保罗·高更:1848-1903 法国后印象画派画家 雕塑家
让·尼古拉·阿尔蒂尔·兰波:1854-1♥8♥9♥1 法国著名诗人
你能想象 我的内心有多雀跃
You can imagine how my old heart leapt.
“可怜的西莉娅” 他们说
"Poor Celia," they said.
“在她为他做了这么多之后
"After all she's done for him.
他的一切都要归功于她 这太坏了”
"He owes everything to her. It's too bad."
“还有朱丽娅” 他们说
"And with Julia," they said,
“她在美国做出那样的事
"after the way she behaved in America
就在她打算回到雷克斯身边时”
and just as she was going back to Rex."
“但那些画” 我说 “跟我说说那些画”
"But the pictures," I said. "Tell me about them."
“哦 那些画” 他们说
"Oh, the pictures," they said.
“非常奇怪
"They're most peculiar,
完全不是他一贯的风格
"not at all what he usually does.
非常有力 挺野蛮的”
Very forceful, quite barbaric."
“我说 它们是十足的变♥态♥”
"I call them downright unhealthy,"
斯图文森特·奥格兰德太太说
said Mrs. Stuyvesant Oglander.
亲爱的 我差点坐不住了
My dear, I could hardly keep still in my chair.
我想冲出那间房♥子
I wanted to dash out of the house,
跳进一辆出租车
leap into a taxi,
然后说 “带我去查尔斯变♥态♥的画那里”
and say, "Take me to Charles' unhealthy pictures."
嗯 亲爱的 我去了 我发现了什么呢
Well, my dear, I went, and what did I find?
我发现了一个非常淘气而成功的恶作剧
I found a very naughty and successful practical joke.
这让我想起了亲爱的塞巴斯蒂安
It reminded me of dear Sebastian
他以前很喜欢贴上假胡子
when he liked so much to dress up in false whiskers.
这也很有魅力 亲爱的
It was charm again, my dear -
简单的 奶油般的英国式魅力 神气活现
simple, creamy English charm playing tigers.
你说得很对
You're quite right.
我说得当然对 亲爱的
Of course I'm right, my dear.
很多年前 当我警告你的时候
I was right years ago -
我就是对的 我很高兴这么说 这么多年过去
more years, I am happy to say, than either of us shows -
我们两个都不显老呢
when I warned you.
我带你出去吃晚饭 警告你小心魅力
I took you out to dinner to warn you of charm.
我非常详细地 明确地警告你
I warned you expressly and in great detail
要小心弗莱特一家
of the Flyte family.
魅力是可怕的英国病
Charm is the great English blight.
在潮湿的英伦群岛之外 这根本不存在
It does not exist outside these damp islands.
被它触及的一切 都会被它玷污 毁灭
It spots and kills anything it touches.
它毁灭了爱
It kills love.
它毁灭了艺术
It kills art.
我亲爱的查尔斯 我最害怕的
And I greatly fear, my dear Charles,
是它已经毁掉了你
that it has killed you.
很高兴再见到你 安东尼
It's nice seeing you again, Anthony.
我得走了 我要赶火车
I've got to go. I've got a train to catch.
真可惜[法语]
Dommage.
我们聊得很高兴
I so enjoy our little talks together.
回头见[法语] 查尔斯
A bientot, Charles.
别戏弄我 托尼
Don't be a tease, Tony.
请我喝一杯吧
Buy me a drink.
嗯
Hmm?
好吧
All right.
走这边 夫人
This way, milady.
查尔斯
Charles.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
谢谢您 夫人
Thank you, your ladyship.
我去看看 确保行李存放安全
I'll just go and make sure the luggage is safely stowed.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我以为你错过火车了
I thought you'd missed the train.
我好像很多天没见到你了
It seems days since I saw you.
才六个小时
Six hours.
我们昨天一整天都在一起
And we were together all yesterday.
你看起来很累
You look worn out.
哦 这一天简直就是一场噩梦
Oh, it's been a nightmare of a day.
人群 评论家 克拉伦斯一家
Crowds, critics, and the Clarences,
最后还在一家同性恋酒吧 (忍♥受了)半小时
ending up with half an hour's well-reasoned abuse
对我的画 理直气壮的职责
about my pictures in a pansy bar.
我觉得西莉娅知道我们(的事)了
I think Celia knows about us.
她总会知道的
She had to know sometime.
您想在晚餐前喝一杯吗 夫人
Would you care for a drink before dinner, madam?
两杯干马提尼 谢谢
Two very dry martinis, please.
剧集 | 故园风雨后(1981) | 导航列表