我现在是臀位
I'm breech. I'm breech!
等等 好
W-Wait... wait...
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
该死 又宫缩了
Oh, damn it. Another contraction.
好
Okay. Okay. Okay.
好 好了
Okay. All right.
好 - 好 对 我看到东西了
Okay. - Okay. Oh, yeah. I can see something now.
很好 - 那是什么
Oh, good. - What is that?
那是...
It's a...
是阴♥唇♥ 我看到阴♥唇♥了
It's a... Oh, it's labia. I see labia.
往阴♥唇♥前进 华特 - 好
Go to the labia, Walt. - Yeah.
往阴♥唇♥前进 - 好
Go to the labia. - Okay.
往阴♥唇♥前进
Oh, go... to the labia.
我出来了...
I'm out.
我无法呼吸 - 好 好的 来
I can't breathe. - Okay, all right. Come on. Come on.
我们要赚大钱了
We're gonna make a fortune.
听我说
Listen to me.
你不需要过这样的生活
You don't have to live like this.
你可以选择不一样的道路
You could choose another path.
你可以去读书 找份好工作
You could get an education, get a good job, start a business,
创业 甚至成家
hell, start a family.
你或许能跟这个好女人成家
Maybe with this lovely woman right here.
你只需要做出决定就好 你是做得到的
All it takes is making a decision, which you could do,
你随时都能做出决定
and you could make it at any time.
思考 然后采取行动
Think! And take action. Think! And take action.
不客气
You're welcome.
雷菲尔 你在哪 - 艾康多的办公室
Rayfield, where you at? - El Condor's office.
很好 在哪里
Cool, cool, cool. Where might that be?
在楼上 走廊底部的左手边
Up the stairs, down the hall on the left.
靠 我马上过去
Shit! Be there in a jiff.
你还好吗 - 我好得不得了 你呢
You okay? - Walking on sunshine. Yourself?
不是特别好 - 等着 吉姆丹尼来救你了
I've been better. - Sit tight. Jim Danny to the rescue
吉姆丹尼来救你了
? Jim Danny ? ? To the rescue. ?
是我的合伙人 你继续说
That's my partner. Go on.
你们说我下了科洛科洛的注 但我说我没下这种注
You say I bet Colo-Colo, but I say I did not make such a bet.
所以我们该相信谁呢
So... who are we to believe, huh?
该相信你说的还是我说的
What you say or what I say?
播出来吧
Play it.
我要下注四万赌科洛科洛赢
麻烦你举高一点
Hold it up a little bit, please.
再往右一点点
Uh, to the right just a little bit.
再一点 拜托 好
No, a little bit more, please. Yeah.
兄弟 没事的 你有AppleCare
You have AppleCare.
是不是有人中枪了 - 没有 进来吧
Are people being shot? - No. Come on in.
这里好多男生 - 这位是丹尼 这位是艾康多
It's quite the sausage party. - El Condor, Danny. Danny, El Condor.
很高兴能认识你
Pleasure to make your acquaintance.
你收到钱了吗 - 还没
Did you get the money? - No.
他会付钱吗 - 应该不会
Will he give you the money? - We think not.
好吧
Okay...
康多先生 我在此代表寇拉维托体育公♥司♥
Mr. Condor, on behalf of Colavito Sports Inc.,
很遗憾地通知你 我们不会再接受你的下注了
I regret to inform you that we will no longer be accepting your wagers.
祝你有愉快的一天
Have a nice day.
我们走 - 等等
Vámonos. Espérate. What do you mean
你们为什么不再接受我下注了
you will no longer be accepting my wagers?
如果你赌输不付钱 我们就不做你生意了
If you don't pay when you lose, we got to cut you loose.
去找别人下注吧
Find another pendejo to take your action.
要不要我把蛇带来
Hey, you want me to get the snake?
少来了 我刚刚已经尿在你们的蛇身上了
Please. I pissed on your snake.
你尿在爱丝梅拉达身上
You peed on Esmerelda?
而且它乐在其中
And she liked it.
我们赢了
We won!
你们好 - 嗨
Hello. - Hi. - Hi.
你们来这里干嘛 - 来受死
What the hell are you guys doing here? - Dying.
你又怎么会在这里 - 我是康多的棒球队队员
The hell are you doing here? - I'm on Condor's baseball team.
我们赢过Snapchat了吗 - 12比3
You beat Snapchat? - 12 to three.
真的吗
Orale.
而且他们会拿到那三分 是因为我们让丘伊投球
And they only got to three 'cause we let Chuey pitch.
他妈的丘伊 要不是他是我侄子...
Yeah, fucking Chuey. You know, if he wasn't my nephew...
你认识他吗 - 他是我远房♥表弟
You know this guy? - He's my second cousin.
真的假的 - 我姓埃斯特维兹 你自己想想
You're kidding me. - My last name's Estevez. Do the math.
这是怎么回事 - 你表弟...
So, what-what is all this about? - Well, your cousin...
是远房♥姻亲表弟 - 欠了我们很多钱
Eh, second. By marriage. - ...owes us a lot of money.
是真的吗
Is that true?
兄弟 我们讨论过这件事了
Dude, we talked about this.
我就是不喜欢输的感觉
I ju... I just don't like to lose.
所以你才会成为老大
Well, that's why you're the jefe.
我是老大 我就是老大 - 没错
I am the jefe. I'm the jefe. - You're goddamn right you are.
所以老大该怎么做
And what's the jefe move right here?
这样就对了 这样你心情是不是好多了
There you go. Don't you feel better?
家人就是这样 对吧
Family, right?
所以你们还会接受我下注吗 - 当然
So, you take my wagers now? - Uh, sure.
美国
我是不是救了你们一命
Did I just save your lives?
应该是 - 对
Probably. - Yeah.
那你们或许会想要... - 是 我们扯平了
So maybe you could find your way to... - Yeah, you're square.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们走 - 好
Shall we? - Yeah.
等等 我想跟鸟打个招呼
Hang on, hang on. I want to say hi to the bird.
你好 鸟
Hello, bird.
你感觉如何 你还在嗨吗
How you feeling? You still wired?
我感觉好一点了 我可能会便秘一星期 但...
I feel better. I may not shit for a week, but...
我建议你吃麦旋风和希腊沙拉
I suggest a McFlurry and the Greek salad. Kaboom.
跟我解释一下 你是某个垒球联盟的球员吗
So, walk me through this. You're in some kind of softball league?
是棒球 - 棒球 抱歉
Baseball. - Baseball. Sorry.
听着 我不喝酒 不吸毒 不做♥爱♥
Look, I don't drink, I don't drug, I don't fuck.
这是我现在人生中唯一坚硬的东西 - 了解
This is the last hard thing in my life. - Got it.
所以在你们这个联盟里 有一支队伍是毒贩赞助的
So you got a league where one team is sponsored by a drug dealer
还有一支队伍 是Snapchat赞助的
and one team is sponsored by Snapchat?
血帮也有一支队伍 瘸帮也有一支队伍
Also, the Bloods got a team, the Crips got a team.
Goop也有一支队伍 - Goop
Uh, Goop's got a team. - Goop?
他们打得很烂 但他们会带健康点心和保湿霜
They suck, but they bring healthy snacks and moisturizers, and...
所以大家都很喜欢他们
...everybody loves 'em.
我用过他们的保湿霜 真♥他♥妈♥有用
I've used the moisturizer. Shit fucking works.
你们也该考虑赞助一支球队
You know, you guys should consider sponsoring a team.
或许会对事业有帮助
Might be good for your business.
你应该知道我们想保持低调吧
You do understand we like to stay under the radar?
对 在球衣上印“组头” 好像有点太高调了
Yeah, a team jersey that says Bookies is probably not gonna accomplish that.
瘸帮的球队就叫瘸帮队
The name of the Crips team... is Crips.
好 我们会考虑看看
Yeah, yeah, we'll think about it.
嘿 史提夫 安迪 - 查理
Hey, Steve, Andy. - Charlie.
很高兴见到你 - 很高兴见到你
Good to see you. - Good to see you.
他们也有球队吗 - 不是
They got a team? - No.
他们几年前突袭搜索过我家 我们一直都保持联♥系♥
No, they raided my house a few years ago and, you know, stayed in touch.
妈咪
Mommy.
我好爱你
I love you so much.