(公路巡警)
我知道 对不起 -时速109英里
I know, I'm sorry. - 109 miles an hour.
如果我说我为了爱而超速 这会有帮助吗
Would it help if I told you it was for love?
请出示驾照跟行照 -是的 先生
License and registration. - Yes, sir.
行照在置物箱里 -拿吧
Registration's in the glove compartment. - Go ahead.
是犀利士 当时有点遇到瓶颈
It's Cialis, kind of hit that fork in the road.
快点 把行照给我
Come on, let's go.
我有个问题 “可乐维托”先生
Got a question, Mr. Colavito.
是“寇拉维托”
It's Colavito.
其实“可乐维托”满好听的
Actually, Colavito has a nice ring to it.
然后你要的答案是“泳池”
And the answer to your question is a pool.
我没看到泳池 就掉了进去
I fell in the pool. Didn't see it.
请你下车好吗 -你认真
Want to step out of the car? - Really?
你有喝酒吗
You've been drinking?
我倒希望我真的有喝
I wish.
走几步给我看 一步一步慢慢走
Take some steps for me, one right in front of the other.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我还可以碰自己的鼻子 倒着念字母
Want me to do the nose thing? Alphabet backwards?
月球漫步也行 我会月球漫步
Moonwalk? I could do the moonwalk.
在派对上超受欢迎的
Kills at parties.
在这里等
Wait here.
9-8 说吧 - 灰狼队的赔率多少
928, go. - What's the line on the Timberwolves?
因为 嘿 听着...
Because I'm thinking--
好 没时间思考了 你想要下注 直接跟我说吧
There's no time for thinking. You got a bet? Give me a bet. Go.
好吧 一千元押灰狼队
All right, a dime on the T-Wolves,
一千元押湖人队总分低于标准线
and a dime on the Lakers under the total.
好 成交 - 等等 还有...
All right, you're down. - Oh, oh, I also--
太迟了 下注时间已过
Too late, window's closed.
怎么样 - 你是模范公民
How we doing? - You're a model citizen.
怎么了
What?
没事 我要付多少罚金
Nothing. Uh, what's the damage?
我可以开你危险驾驶的罚单
I could write you up for reckless driving,
但我决定放你一马
but I'm gonna give you a break.
算你80加65
Let's say 80 in a 65.
你人真好 谢谢
That's very kind of you. Thank you.
祝你有愉快的一天
Have a nice day.
你也是
You, too.
知道吗 容我再做一件事 请打开后车箱
You know what, indulge me. Pop the trunk.
拜托 你已经说 “祝你有愉快的一天”了
Aw, come on. You said "have a nice day."
别逼我再问一次
Don't make me ask again.
袋子里装了什么
What's in the bag?
钱 - 介意我看一下吗
Money. - Mind if I take a look?
你看吧
Sure.
天啊 - 对
Jesus. - Yeah.
你要解释一下吗
You care to explain?
好 事情是这样的
Well, yeah, here it is.
我是做现金生意的
Um, I'm in the cash business.
自动贩卖♥♥机 自助洗衣店
Vending machines, laundromats.
然后...
And, uh,
我不信任银行
I don't trust banks.
因为犹太人吗
Because of the Jews?
你说什么 - 犹太人掌管了全部的银行
Pardon me? - They own all the banks, the Jews.
对
Oh, yeah.
还有媒体 - 对 完全正确 兄弟
And the media. - Fuckin' A right, brother.
那个密录器有在录影吗
That body cam, is it hot?
我可以自己决定何时录影
Eh, only if I tell it to be.
要时时注意 宝贝
Ach tung, baby.
这样吧 你拿一叠钞票
Tell you what. Grab a brick.
帮你的同袍买♥♥点好东西
Buy the fellas in your militia something nice.
你真大方
That is very generous of you.
既然我们在意识形态上看法一致
And, uh, seeing that we're on the same page ideologically speaking, uh,
我们何不撕掉这张超速罚单
why don't we rip up that speeding ticket?
犯法吗
And break the law?
那是不对的 寇拉维托先生
I don't think so, Mr. Cola-vie-toe.
我只是在开玩笑
Aw, I'm just messing with you.
嘿
Hey.
我们不会被取代的
We will not be replaced.
组头真命苦
第二季第一集
曼南嘉
法兰克
Oh, Frank.
亲爱的法兰克 请别离开我
My darling Frank, don't leave me. Damn.
抱歉 - 你知道这代表什么 雷菲尔
I'm sorry. - You know what this is, Rayfield?
法兰克和我被惩罚了
Frank and I are being punished.
他很高兴能跟你结婚
Or he was so happy to marry you,
他的小心脏无法承受
his little heart just couldn't take it.
不是...
No, no,
我们犯了戒律
we sinned.
我们不停通奸
We committed adultery.
多重通奸
A lot. Adulteries.
那是60年前的事了
That was 60 years ago.
上帝可不会这么认为
Not in the eyes of God.
上帝会等到一切顺利时
He waits till when things are looking up,
才来惩罚我们
and then he gets you.
该死 - 快接吧
Shit! - Oh, just answer it.
说吧 307
Go, 307.
我拿到钱了 但我需要多一点时间
I got your money, but I need a little more time.
我的锁骨断了
I broke my collarbone.
老兄 你上周锁骨也断了
Man, you broke your collarbone last week.
原来是跟你说的吗
Tha-That was with you?
我们11点在加油站见
11:00 at the gas station. Be there.
卡汉贾大道的美孚加油站
The Mobil on Cahuenga?
梅尔罗斯大街的德士古加油站 你这作弊的混♥蛋♥
The Texaco on Melrose, you cheatin' motherfucker.
不会有事的 奶奶
It's gonna be okay, Grandma.
你能把我的法兰克还给我吗
Can you bring my Frank back to me?
不行
Nah.
那你只是在胡说八道 对吧
Then you just talking out your ass, aren't you?
法兰克
Oh, Frank.
对不起 奶奶
I'm so sorry, Grandma.
他要回到主的身边了
He's going home.
他回来了
He's back.
太棒了 他回来了
Glory be, he's back.
不
No...
我就说我们该去西达赛奈医院
I told you we should've gone to Cedars.
加了奶精和代糖
Cremora and Splenda?
谢谢
Thank you.
这加了纯天然甜味剂
That's NutraSweet.
你喝得出来 - 我的味觉很敏锐
You can tell? - I have a very discerning mouth.
我得问你 你到底在想什么
I got to ask, what were you thinking?
老实说 我以为如果我救了丹尼的命
To be honest, I thought if I saved Danny's life,
他就不会把俄♥国♥人 枪战
he'd forgive me for the... Russians, the gunfire,
还有其他他不知道的事怪在我身上
the few other things he doesn't know about.
对 但你不会游泳
Yeah, but you can't swim.
我没想清楚 好吗
I didn't think it through, all right?
他还好吗
How is he?
还活着 - 那就好
Alive. - Well, that's good.
本来可以帮你做心肺复苏术 但我忙着照顾丹尼
Would've helped you out with the CPR, but I had my hands full with Danny.
对 你简直是海豹六队成员
Yeah, you're SEAL Team 6.
我哥呢
Where's my brother?
他还在说服珊卓拉回家
Modesto. Trying to talk Sandra into coming home.
她发现他在塔扎纳的情妇了吗
Oh, did she find out about his gumar in Tarzana?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想俄♥国♥人的事吓到她了
I think the whole Russian thing freaked her out.
我把他从水里救出来
I saved him from drowning.
是真的啊
I did!
嘿 那是私人停车位
Hey, yo. That's private parking.
什么 - 私人停车位
What? - Private parking.
我没心情 贾斯罗
I'm in no mood, Jethro.
我警告过你了
You've been told.
去装假牙吧
Get some teeth.
该死
Oh, shit.
嘿 温蒂 - 珊卓拉
Hey, Wendy. - Sandra?