真的吗 雷把他揍趴了 - 一拳就搞定
Really? Ray decked him? - One punch.
我还帮忙抱了宝宝
I held the baby.
你会介意自己延续了刻板印象吗
Does it bother you that you're perpetuating a stereotype?
什么
What?
你就像是矮小的地主 养着你的曼丁戈战士
You're like the little runty plantation owner, and Ray's like your Mandingo warrior.
这...不对
That's... n-no.
对 用现代的方式来说 你就是达拉斯牛仔的老板
Yeah. In modern terms, you're that guy owns the Cowboys.
杰瑞琼斯吗 - 对 就是他
Jerry Jones? - Yeah, him.
还有那些苍白的老白男
And all those pasty old white dudes.
珊卓 我能拜托你 叫你妈别再说话了吗
Sandra, could you please tell your mother to, uh, stop talking?
我有看国家美式足球联盟选秀
I watch the NFL draft.
跟密西西比州纳奇兹的拍卖♥♥台 根本就没两样
Tell me that's not like an auction block in Natchez, Mississippi.
我已经拜托你了 - 国家美式足球联盟
I said "please." - Well, are there any Black owners
有黑人老板吗 - 没有
in the NFL? - No.
他们正在努力改进这点
And, uh, they're working on it.
而且我得申明 雷是我事业的完整合伙人
And just for the record, Ray is a full partner in my business.
“我事业” 听听你是怎么讲的
"In my business." Listen to yourself.
谁能送我上学
Who's taking me to school?
我送你去 - 真的吗 谢谢
I'll take you. - Really? Thanks.
你先去发动车子 - 真酷
Go start the car. - Cool.
不要乱打档 - 这样好吗
Leave it in park. - Is that a good idea?
别紧张 我在他这个年纪的时候 都已经开始偷车了
Relax. When I was his age, I was stealing cars.
我还以为是马呢
I would've guessed horses.
来 这是你下注沙加缅度国王赢的钱
Here, your Sacramento Kings covered.
我今晚要下费城76人 - 盘口是负四
I like the Sixers tonight. - They're minus four.
独赢盘呢
What's the money line?
不确定 就算1-20 - 我就这样下
I don't know, let's call it 120? - Then that's the bet.
好 - 你需要写下来吗
Okay. - Need to write that down?
我记住了
I got it.
我们现在的人生就是这样吗 - 怎样 她很棒
This is our life now? - What? She's wonderful.
安东尼很爱她 她也会帮我的忙
Anthony loves her, she helps me around here.
我之后如果需要打断她的腿 你可别怪我
Uh, well, the day comes I got to break her leg, it's on you.
你不是负责打断腿的人 你是负责抱宝宝的人
You don't break legs. You hold the baby.
组头真命苦
第二季第二集
“往阴♥唇♥前进”
你好
Ahoy.
嘿 华特
Hey, Walt.
欢迎登上卡梅莉塔号♥
Welcome aboard the good ship Carmelita.
这艘船真美
It's beautiful.
说来有趣 卡梅莉塔是
Yeah. Fun story, Carmelita was
拿这艘船抵债的客户的情妇的名字
the mistress of the client that gave me this boat in trade.
哪里有趣了
What's the fun part?
他老婆发现了她的事
Uh, his wife found out about her,
然后就拿三号♥木杆把他打死了
beat him to death with a three wood.
我个人会拿四号♥铁杆 但那是高尔夫球问题
I would've used a four iron, but that's golf.
要不要来杯马丁尼 - 谢谢
Martini? - Thank you.
我喜欢你这顶帽子 - 这不只是装饰用
I like the hat. - Oh, it's not just sartorial.
我得保护头皮
Got to protect the dome
以免长可怕的黑色素瘤
from the dreaded melanoma.
你戴起来很好看
Well, you pull it off.
没错
Yeah, I do.
来 请坐
Come. Sit.
你请说吧 - 谢谢你拨空跟我见面
Enchant me. - Appreciate you taking the time.
别这么说 寇拉维托家的人打给我
Oh, no, no. When a member of the mighty Colavito crime family calls,
我当然会接电♥话♥
I answer.
你说吧 “创智赢家”正式开张
So, hit me. The shark tank is open.
你对迷幻蘑菇熟悉吗
Are you familiar with magic mushrooms?
我吃黑胡椒起司意大利面
I have been known to shave a truffle
都会刨松露
on my cacio e pepe,
但你说的应该不是这个
but I'm guessing that's not where you're going.
对 华特 我所指的特定蘑菇
No, Walt, I'm talking about a very specific mushroom
只要正确使用 就能带来超脱的心灵体验
that can cause a transcendent spiritual experience if administered properly,
我有受过专业训练
which I am trained to do
我是经过认证的迷幻咨♥询♥师
as a board-certified psychedelic counselor.
胡说八道 但我愿意投资
Oh, that's a crock of shit, and I'm in.
科尔多瓦美洲狮
对麦德林独♥立♥的盘口是245
十万
披索还是美元
美元 你确定吗
你的额度已经超过了
嘿
Hey.
萝芮呢
Where's Lorraine?
没问题 我可以去收款
今晚吗
好 把地址传给我 再见
怎么回事 - 等等
What was that? - Hang on.
我要把我牙医的名字和电♥话♥发给你
I'm gonna AirDrop my dentist's name and number to you.
为什么 - 这样你才能查到我的牙医记录
Why? - So you have access to my dental records.
怎么回事 海克特
What's going on, Hector?
好 是这样的 我为了想赚回我害你们赔的钱
Okay, here it is. In my zest to earn back what I lost you guys,
所以接了一个足球迷客人 但他不是什么好人
I took on a soccer enthusiast who is not a good person,
他会做一些不太道德的事 - 所以是毒贩
who lives in moral twilight. - A drug dealer?
贩毒应该是他的主业 但我相信他还有其他事业
Drugs seem to be his bread and butter, but I'm sure he's diversified.
走私枪枝 走私人类
Gun-smuggling, people-smuggling,
走私走私
smuggling-smuggling.
天啊 状况如何
Jesus. Well, which way is the action?
他欠了我们很多钱
He owes us. Big.
多少钱 - 7万8千美元
How big? - 78 grande.
这是很大一笔帐
That's a lot of cheese to leave in the sandwich.
你只要去收款就好了 - 对
You just got to go do a pickup. - Yeah.
祝你好运 - 加油
Good luck. - Go get him.
等等
Wait.
你们愿意跟我一起去吗
Would you guys consider coming with me?
才不要 - 不要
Oh, hell no. - No.
拜托 我没办法自己去
Please? I can't do this alone.
哪里
Where?
在体育场附近 - 索菲吗
Down near the stadium. - SoFi?
道奇
Dodger.
所以你想开零售店面吗 实体店面吗
So, are we talking retail storefronts?
Brick-and-mortar? Or do we deliver?
还是要经营外卖♥♥ 像是上门心理治疗
You know, like DoorDash therapy.
我觉得应该经营外卖♥♥
I would go with we deliver.
熟悉的环境能让迷幻旅客比较安心
Familiar surroundings are comforting for the psychedelic traveler.
“迷幻旅客” 这说法很棒
"Psychedelic traveler." That's nice.
一定能把小孩骗上车
Yeah, that'll get the kids in the van.
好 让我见识一下 蘑菇和狗屁心理治疗
All right. Well, give me the shrooms and the phony-baloney therapy
让我看看我要推销什么
and show me what I'm selling.
现在吗 - 现在
Right now? - Right now.
而且我神智不清的时候 你可以尽情猥亵我
Oh, and feel free to molest me while I'm out.
我们还在美国吗 - 我们还在地球吗
We still in America? - Are we still on Earth?
我们如果开你的凯迪拉克来 会比较有气势
We'd have a lot more credibility in your Cadillac.
我们讨论过这件事了
We've been through this.
凯迪拉克不能开到布朗森大道以东
The Lac don't go east of Bronson.
继续开 婊♥子♥
Keep driving, bitch.
是某种检查哨
Some kind of checkpoint.
你好 - 你们要去哪里
Hola. - Where you going?
我们要去麦瑟欧大道441号♥
Uh, we're going to, uh, 441 Maceo Avenue.
为什么 - 我们有事要找艾康多
Why? - We have business with El Condor.
艾康多先生
Se?or El Condor.
什么事
What kind of business?
你们随时都可以开口 - 不用 你讲得很好
Jump in anytime, guys. - Oh, no, no, no, you're doing good.
他欠我们钱
He owes us money.
他欠你们钱 - 我们是组头
He owes you? - We're bookmakers.
我们负责经营各种体育赛事赌盘
We book bets on a variety of sporting events.
美式足球 篮球 他下注的是足球
Football, basketball, in this case, soccer.
非常有趣 只不过下注要适量
It's a lot of fun, you know? Provided you bet responsibly.
开到底 在右手边
End of the street, man, on the right.
谢谢
Gracias.
好 到目前为止还不错
All right, so far, so good.
“到目前为止还不错” 你嗑药了吗
So far, so good? Are you high?
有一点 对
A little bit, yeah.
天啊 味道像狗的精♥液♥一样 我猜的
God, tastes like dog come. I think.
好 在开始之前
Okay, so before we start,
我们应该先讨论 你这趟迷幻旅程的意图
we should discuss your intentions for your psychedelic journey.