什么事 - 你有访客
Yeah? - You have a visitor.
该死 - 我就说吧
Oh, shit. - What I said.
你想干嘛 - 我们能谈一谈吗
What do you want? - Talk for a minute?
进来吧
Come on in.
你身上有怪味道
You smell funny.
安东尼呢
So where's Anthony?
在隔壁打电动
Next door, playing video games.
他交了一个朋友 - 一个笨蛋朋友 但没错
Oh, he made a friend? - A simpleton, but yeah.
妈 - 我说“智障”时 你对我大吼
Mom. - You yell at me when I say "retard."
你要加入我们的对话吗
Are you gonna be in this conversation?
我想出去 但外面有郊狼出没
I'd go outside, but it's coyote country.
好 是这样的
Okay. Here it is.
等等
Hang on.
真的吗 现在
Really? Now?
1♥1♥4♥ 我正在挽救我的婚姻
1♥1♥4♥. I'm trying to save my marriage.
你可以在快要跳球时打给我吗
Could you call me closer to tip-off?
当然 - 谢谢
Uh, sure. - Thanks.
听着 珊卓拉 我爱你
Listen, Sandra, I love you
我想和你共度余生
and I want to spend the rest of my life with you,
但我就是这样的人 你嫁给我时就知道了
but I am what I am and you knew that when you married me.
卜派
Popeye.
什么 -“我就是我”
What? - "I yam what I yam
“这就是我的全貌”
and that's all that I yam."
好
Right.
听着 我知道你为什么离开
Listen, I know why you left.
事情变得一发不可收拾
Things got crazy
我试着假装一切正常 但并非如此
and I was trying to pretend it was business as usual.
我现在明白了
And it wasn't, and I see that now.
但冷酷无情的事实就是
But here's the cold, hard truth.
就算我投降 然后开始卖♥♥鞋子之类的
Even if I threw in the towel and started selling, I don't know, shoes,
我也无法整天保护着你和安东尼
I couldn't protect you and Anthony 24 7.
这就是我们的生活
It's just the world we live in.
世界末日即将来临
Armageddon is coming.
你能不能...
Can you please--
你大老远开车来告诉我
You drove all the way here to tell me
一切照旧 然后我应该回去
nothing's changed and I should come back?
不...很多事都变了
No, no, no. A lot has changed.
这次分居让我体认到一件事
If this separation has taught me anything,
那就是...
it's that...
如果没有你 我就活不下去
I can't live if living is without you.
你开车来的路上有听那首歌♥吗
Did you hear that song on the drive up here?
有 我难过到必须停车
Yes, and it upset me so much I had to pull over.
你觉得呢
So, what do you think?
丹尼 我不知道
Danny, I don't know.
我跟我妈在这里过得很好
Things are going really good here with my mom.
少来了
Oh, come on.
自从我认识你以来
As long as I've known you,
你说你的童年一团糟
you said your childhood was a shitshow
然后你等不及要远离她
and you couldn't wait to get away from her.
问题不在她身上 是因为我以前有毒瘾
She wasn't the problem. I was a drug addict.
你是个大毒虫 我得抱着包包睡觉
A big one. I had to sleep with my purse.
抱歉 妈
Sorry, Mom.
毒瘾是一种病 我原谅你了
It's a disease. All is forgiven.
我爱你 - 我更爱你
Love you. - Love you more.
安东尼 很高兴见到你 - 是啊 你好
Anthony, good to see you! - Yeah, hi.
你还好吗 - 还好
How you holding up? - Okay.
他在学校闯祸 你要怎么处理
What are you gonna do with him and school?
不好意思 - 什么
Um, excuse me? - What?
你的车被拖吊了
Your car's getting towed.
该死
Oh, fuck!
好眼力
Good eye.
停...
Whoa, stop, stop.
我就说吧 - 停
Told ya! - Stop!
退后
Back off.
天啊...不是 听着
Jesus! N-No, listen,
我会把车移走 你能把它放下来吗
I-I'll move it. Could you just put it down?
办不到 - 拜托 老兄 我就在这里
No can do. - Come on, man. I'm right here.
看一下牌子
Read the sign.
牌子可能是那个该死的白♥痴♥写的
That sign was probably written by that fucking moron.
那个该死的白♥痴♥是我兄弟
That fucking moron is my brother.
好了 够了啦
Ah, that-that's enough.
该死 小心钩子
Gee. Watch it with the hook!
别惹我 混♥蛋♥
Don't fuck with me, asshole.
你像鱼一样被我抓住了
I'll gut you like a fish.
我跟他交往过
I used to date him.
放马过来 虎克船长
Bring it on, Captain Hook.
好 等等...
Okay, okay. Hold on. Hold on!
给你一千元可以吗
Will $1,000 makes this right?
珊卓拉 我可以的 - 不 你不行
Sandra, I got this. - No, you don't.
怎么样
Well?
两千
Two.
杀了他 丹尼 - 等一下
Kill him, Danny. - Hang on.
一千五 - 一千二
$1,500. - 12.
好
Deal.
你很幸运
You are a lucky man.
我很幸运 你才很幸运
I'm lucky? You're lucky. - All right.
现在我非常爱你
I have so much love for you right now,
我甚至无法用言语表达
I can't even express it in words.
真是窝心 我要拿回每一分钱
That's very sweet. I want every penny back.
曼南嘉
Mahnanga.
法兰克
Frank?
曼南嘉
Mahnanga.
感谢老天 谢谢你
Oh. Dear God, thank you.
雷菲尔
Rayfield!
我在这里 亲爱的 跟我说话
I'm here, my darling. Talk to me.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
法兰克还活着 他回来了
Frank's alive. He's back.
曼南嘉
Mahnanga.
算是吧
Kind of.
真高兴我们要回家了
I'm so glad we're going home.
很好 - 莫德斯托烂透了
Good. - Modesto sucks ass.
嘿 那是我的童年回忆
Hey! I grew up there.
难怪你变成这样
Explains a lot.
怎么了 - 五英里外有个休息站
Yeah? - There's a rest stop in about five miles.
我们何不加满油 然后去上厕所
Why don't we gas up and hit the head?
没问题
Right behind you.
珊卓拉和安东尼会很高兴 有你在他们身边一阵子
Be nice for Sandra and Anthony to have you around for a, uh, little while.
房♥子不大 但我们能将就一下
It's not a big house, but, uh, we'll make do.
雷来了 我得走了
That's Ray. Got to go.
帮我跟他问好
Say "hi" for me.
真高兴你回来了
So glad to have you back.
我也是
Me, too.
给你
Here you go.
那是什么 - 我帮你做了午餐
What's that? - I made you lunch.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在上面写了我的名字
And you, uh, wrote my name on it.
我有个问题 如果我赌沙加缅度国王会赢
Question. If I were to make a small wager on the Sacramento Kings,
我可以口头下注吗 还是要留下书面纪录
is that something I can do with you orally, or is there a paper trail?
不行 温蒂 我不认为 当你的组头是个好主意
Oh, Wendy, I don't think it's a good idea to take your action.
为何 你不屑赚我的钱吗
What? My money's not good enough for you?
不是 只是我们是一家人 而且你根本赢不了
No, it's just that we're family, and the truth is, you can't win,
长♥期♥来说赢不了 - 给你十元 我要赌国王
not in the long run. - Here's ten dollars. I want the Kings.
帮帮我吧
Help me out here?
收下她的钱
Just take her money.
好吧 你要赌国王赢还是让分
All right, do you want 'em to win, or you want the spread?
他们会赢8分
They're getting eight points.
数据是说8.5分
Paper said eight and a half.
好 下注完成
Fine. You're down.
你看他想把我骗得团团转
You see him try to weasel me out of the hook?
那是什么
What you got there?