我的意图吗 - 对
My intentions? - Yeah,
就是你想在这次的体验中得到什么
like what you hope to gain from this experience.
你是指对华特迪提之所以会是这样的 某种深入洞察吗
Oh, you mean like some kind of a deep insight into what makes Walt Dinty tick.
好
Uh, okay, um...
好吧 我的意图就是要搞清楚
All right, my-my intention is to figure out why
我为什么从小到大 都对妈妈有这么重的敌意
for my entire life I've had such animosity toward my mother.
很好 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
对 我已经超过十年没跟她联络了
Yeah, I haven't spoken to the woman in over ten years.
还真久 - 对 我求助过咨♥询♥师
That's a long time. - Yeah, I've been to shrinks,
灵媒 托潘加的一位女巫 但都得不到答案
psychics, a witch in Topanga. No answers.
我们就等着看今晚能不能找到答案吧
Let's see if we can't find one tonight.
我觉得不太可能
Well, I'm dubious.
好像猫肛♥门♥的味道 - 你猜的吗
Oh, it smells like a cat's ass. - You think?
我是真闻过猫肛♥门♥的味道
Actually, that one I know.
你看过“震撼教育”吗 - 很棒的电影
You see Training Day? - Good movie.
结局不太好 - 对
Didn't end well. - No.
你先请 丹佐
Lead on, Denzel.
你好吗 兄弟 - 各位 你们好吗
What's up, homie? - Hey, fellas, how you doing?
抱歉 - 不好意思 我...借过一下
Sorry. - Beg your pardon. Just, uh, here.
我会自己闪边
I'll move.
你看 - 只有会员能进来
Got my attention.
你引起我的注意了
Have to pat you down.
我得搜你身 - 没问题
Knock yourself out.
前往瓜达拉哈拉的27号♥班机 在九号♥登机门开始登机
Flight 27 to Guadalajara is now boarding at Gate Nine.
你在干嘛 - 我只是想让气氛变得轻松点
What are you doing? - Trying to lighten the mood.
我知道 我也很讨厌我自己
I get it, I hate me, too.
我也有这双鞋
I got a pair of those.
抱歉
Sorry.
了解
Comprendo.
找艾康多吗 - 对 麻烦你
El Condor? - Yes, please.
年轻人 - 怎样
Young man? - ?Qué?
厕所在哪里
?Dónde es la ba?a?
有没有搞错
You're kidding me.
这不是我能控制的 我的前列腺在作怪
This is not a choice. I have a cranky prostate.
我在上车前就叫你去尿尿了
I begged you to pee before we got in the car.
我当时不想尿
I didn't have to go then.
我马上就好
Be right out.
干
Fuck!
里面有东西 - 它不会攻击你 快
Ocupado. - She's not gonna hurt you. Go.
干
Fuck.
好 来吧
Okay. Okay. Come on.
你在哪里
Where are you?
快
Come on.
快
Come out.
你几年级
So, what grade you in?
搞清楚状况 海克特
Read the room, Hector.
干 靠
Fuck! Shit!
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我们该走了
Time to go.
华特
Walt?
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在妊娠状态
I'm gestating.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, say again?
我在妊娠状态 我在我妈的子♥宫♥里
I'm gestating, I'm in my mother's womb.
好
Okay...
描述一下
Tell me about it.
很温暖
It's warm,
很咸
it's very salty.
我在水里漂浮着 - 你有听到什么吗
I'm floating. - Can you hear anything?
有 - 是什么
Yeah. - What?
卡森在扮演卡纳克 艾德很喜欢
Carson, he's doing Carnac. Oh, Ed loves it.
你这时候对你妈有任何恐惧吗
Well, is there any fear of your mother at this moment?
没有 我很爱我妈
No, I love my mommy.
很好 继续保持这种爱意
Good, stay with the love.
妈咪...
Mommy, Mommy... Mommy...
等等 - 怎么了
Wait. - What's happening?
有客人来了
There's a guest.
里克斯吗 - 不是
Rickles? - No.
不是 是我妈有客人
No, my mom has a guest.
什么
What?
什么
What?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
有人在打她吗
Is somebody hitting her?
不是 有人在干♥她♥ 我的眼球被鸡鸡戳到了
No, somebody's fucking her. I'm getting dicked right in the eyeball.
喂 该死
Hey-- Goddamn it!
喂 我在里面
Hey! I'm in here!
雷 海克特
Ray? Hector?
小混混
Little gangster?
你们好
Hello...
你迷路了 - 有这么明显吗
You lost? - Is it that obvious?
这边请 - 你先请
This way. - Right behind you.
又怎么了
Oh, now what?
我找到测试者了
很好 来吧
嘿 把这东西吃掉
Hey. Hit that shit.
这是什么 - 我们就是想搞清楚这点
Uh, what is it? - That's what we're here to find out.
不是 我不是来嗑药的
Oh, no. No, I'm not here to get high.
我是组头
I'm a bookie.
我是来收足球赌账的
I-I'm here to collect on a soccer bet.
你们如果也想下注 我可以不收你们抽头
And if you guys want any action, I-I'll be happy to waive the fee.
嘿
hey,
好吧 等等
All right, hang on.
是吩坦尼吗 - 不是吩坦尼 是甲基安♥非♥他♥命♥
Fentanyl? - No. No fentanyl. Meth.
我们就等着看 吸吧
Well, let's see. Snort.
拜托
Oh, come on! I...
是吩坦尼吗
Fentanyl?
充满恩典的万福玛利亚 愿主与你同在
Hail Mary, full of grace, good Lord be with thee.
直冲脑门
Right to my brain!
华特 你听得见我说话吗
Walt, can you hear me?
怎么回事 你还在被♥干♥吗
What's happening? Are you still getting fucked?
没有 他们完事了 他射了
No, they're done. He came.
你妈也有达到高♥潮♥吗
Did your mother come, too?
我不知道 谁在乎
I don't know. Who cares?
天啊 他们当时好年轻
God, they were so young.
这代表什么意思
What does that tell you?
他们无意伤害任何人 他们只是年少轻狂而已
They didn't mean any harm. They were just being teenagers.
她说不定连自己怀孕了都不知道
She probably didn't even know she was pregnant.
或许你能藉此机会认清
Perhaps this is an opportunity for you to see
你不该对妈妈心怀愤怒 原谅...
that your anger toward your mother is misplaced. And forgiveness...
等等 - 怎样
Hang on. - What?
我不是独自一人 - 什么意思
I'm not alone. - What do you mean?
这里面还有另一个胎儿 - 什么
There's another fetus in here. - What?
我有个双胞胎兄弟
I have a twin brother.
太棒了 你继续说
Oh, that's wonderful. Tell me more.
不 不行
No, I can't.
为什么不行 - 就是不行
Why not? - I just can't.
华特 你得告诉我
But, Walt, you have to tell me.
我在吃他 好吗
I'm eating him, okay?!
我在吃我的双胞胎兄弟
I'm eating my twin brother!
吃他 - 不是拿刀叉吃他
Eating him? - Not with a knife and fork.
我抢走了他所需的养分
You know, I'm robbing him of all his essential nutrients.
华特 不
Oh, Walt, no.
我在出生之前就是杀人凶手了
I'm not even born, and I'm a murderer.
我找不到我的同伴
I can't find my guys!
不
No.
华特 怎么了
Walt? Walt, talk to me.
是时候了 - 什么意思 什么时候
It's time. - What do you mean, time? What time?
开始宫缩了 间隔30秒
The contractions are coming 30 seconds apart.
分娩吗 你要出生了吗
Birth? You're being born?
等等
Wait.
我对错边了
Oh, I'm aimed the wrong way.