剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
我会邀请她上去欣赏风景
I'll invite her up there to take in the view,
然后猛地一推
then a quick shove,
那我的麻烦就结束了
then my troubles are over.
嘿 亚历克斯
Hey. Alex.
你丈夫要杀你 如果你又讲荒唐的笑话
Your husband's trying to kill you. If this is another of your absurd japes...
帕默医生 我丈夫可能有很多恶习 但他不会杀人
My husband may have many faults, Dr. Palmer, but a murderer he is not.
亲爱的
Darling.
你是谁 布兰
Who are you? Bran--
我是亚历克斯·帕默 克丽丝朵 怎么样
Alex Palmer. Crystal, how we doing?
好 我有个关于第三幕的点子 好
Okay. I have a pitch for the third act. Uh-huh.
这一场戏结束时 亚历克斯离开房♥间
So, at the end of this scene, uh, Alex leaves the room,
发现了奥托 继而威胁他
spots Otto, threatens him.
然后奥托告诉亚历克斯栏杆松动的事
So then Otto tells Alex about the loosened railing.
但亚历克斯已经知道他们会去楼顶
But Alex already knows they'll be on the roof,
所以那个故事节拍略显多余
so that beat's actually sort of redundant.
没错
That's right.
如果亚历克斯不去追奥托
So what if, instead of chasing Otto,
而是冲进街对面的警局
Alex runs across the street to the police station,
告诉警♥察♥克劳德密谋要杀妻 她就可以见到拉维了
warns them about Claude, then she can meet Lavigne?
在那里诊断出他患有过敏症 非常好
And diagnose his allergies there. Great.
我可以署名吗
Do I get a credit?
如果可行的话
If it works.
好
Okay.
可行吗 别问我 你说"非常好"
Will it work? Don't ask me. You called it "great."
没时间写笔记了
There's no time for notes.
有什么需要帮忙吗 我的好医生
Is there anything I can help you with, my good doctor?
医生正好要走了 我送你出去 帕默医生
The doctor was just leaving. I'll show you out, Dr. Palmer.
我发誓我听到过这个声音 够了
I swear that's the voice I heard. That's enough.
拜托 我 我希望你离开这个房♥间
Please, I- I want you to leave this room.
你可以离开这该死的酒店 我才不管
And you can leave this damned hotel for all I care.
我再也不想见到你了
I never want to see you again.
亲爱的
My darling.
好 你通常会在这里左转
Okay, so this is where you'd usually turn left.
对 我发现奥托 追上去 他告诉我楼顶的阴谋 我知道
Yeah, spot Otto, give chase, get the info about the rooftop. I've got it.
不 我们重写了 有新的剧本
No, no, no. We have a rewrite. Uh, new pages.
好吧
Okay.
你得向右转 去警局
So you have to make a right and head to the police station.
到街对面
Across the street?
要求见最高阶的警官
Demand to speak to the highest-ranking cop.
拉维 没错
Uh, Lavigne. Correct.
你只需把克拉拉丈夫的密谋告诉他
All you have to do is tell him Clara's husband is plotting something.
他不会相信你 但是 但我猜想他会打喷嚏
He won't believe you, but... But he'll sneeze.
我会诊断出他对古龙水过敏 他会在剧终的时候记得我
I'll diagnose his cologne allergy, and he'll remember me for the finale.
对 这样可行 要快点
Yeah, that works. But hurry, okay?
正在创建新的一场戏
Okay, it's creating a new scene.
内景 警局 夜晚
Interior. Police station. Night.
只是一条狗
Just a dog?
小糖果不只是一条狗
Bonbon was not just a dog.
它被谋杀了
And he was murdered.
天啊 罗班夫人
Oh no, Madam Roban!
我忘了她还没死
I forgot she was still in play.
可恶
Oh. Damn it!
布兰蒂 别理那个法国女人 直接插队
Brandy, just ignore the French lady. Jump the line.
我要找这里最高阶的警官
I need to speak to your most senior inspector here.
请等一下 轮到你再说 这位夫人先到
Please wait your turn. Madam was here first.
我要报告一宗谋杀案
And I am reporting a murder.
对 你可怜的小狗遇害了
Yes, of your poor sweet dog.
没错 所以我才来这里
That's right. That's why I'm here.
是吗
It is?
不是的
No, it isn't.
对 我认识杀害小糖果的人
Yes, I know the man responsible for murdering Bonbon.
小糖果 这位夫人的狗
Bonbon? Madam's dog.
是吗
You do?
是的 那个穷凶极恶的疯子
Yes. The most dangerous maniac.
这疯子是谁
And who is this maniac?
我只跟这里最高阶的警官谈
I'll only tell your most senior inspector here.
什么情况 解释一下
What's all this? Explain yourself.
四分钟
Four minutes.
布兰蒂 总结一下 然后走人
Brandy, just summarize and split.
这位女士的狗 被克劳德·赖斯 莱谢杀害了
This woman's dog has been murdered by Claude Ryce-Lechere.
此人原本打算杀害他的妻子 他已经谋划多日了
He's about to kill his wife. He's been trying for days.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
另外 我是医生 你可能对自己的古龙水过敏
Also, I'm a doctor. You're allergic to your cologne.
你应该换一款 就不会再打喷嚏了
Change it, and you'll stop sneezing.
好 要留意枪声 好吗
Okay, listen out for gunshots, okay?
记住这张脸
And remember this face.
最后一次蓄意谋杀即将发生
Final murder attempt imminent.
克劳德
Oh, Claude.
太浪漫了
Oh, it's so romantic.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
对 只不过
Yes. It's just, um,
你一直这么忙
you've been so busy.
是时候让你好好享受一下了 是你应得的
I thought it was high time you got what you deserve.
亲爱的
Darling.
够了吗
Was that enough?
额
Uh, mm...
应该是的 你看不出来
We think so. You can't tell?
还剩三分钟
Three minutes remaining.
到楼顶
Just head to the roof.
有多大把握
How confident are we?
4.5
4.5.
总分是
Out of...
回头告诉你 七分钟后放演职员表
I'll tell you later. Seven minutes until end credits.
我选了这个地方
I chose this spot
你可以在全开罗最好的观景台 欣赏美景
so you could enjoy the finest vantage point in all of Cairo.
你考虑得真周到
You do think of everything.
没错
Indeed, I have.
怎么了
Why,
瞧瞧街头小贩那些漂亮的油灯
oh, look at the pretty oil lamps of the street vendors.
我看不清楚
I can't make them out.
凑近一点 靠在栏杆上
Come a little closer. Lean over the railing.
我 好像有点脏
I... It looks a bit dirty.
我可不知道
I don't know.
但是 看起来也很不安全
But it... it also looks quite unsafe.
胡说 靠上去
Nonsense. Lean against it.
我真的不想 我叫你靠
I re... I really don't want to. I said lean!
克劳德 你到底怎么了
Claude, what has got into you?
照我说的做
Just do as I say.
不 求你了 不要 靠在栏杆上 快靠
No, please, no! Lean over the railing. Lean!
什么
What?
离她远点 别过来
Get away from her! Not one step closer.
警局就在街对面
The police station is across the street.
你扣动扳机 他们就会冲过来
Pull that trigger, they'll come running.
这个嘛 我愿意冒险一搏
Well, that's a chance I'm willing to take.
亚历克斯 不
Alex, no!
过来
Come here.
我就知道你不对劲
I knew something was amiss with you.
嗯 好医生
Huh? The good doctor.
嗯
Well...
这样的情节跟故事弧很不搭
The story arc really doesn't like this.
你们两个都完蛋了
This is the end for you both.
你
You?
她为什么这么做
What did she do that for?
我不 克劳德不该死
I don't... Claude's not meant to die.
对 他不该死
No, he's not.
警♥察♥来了
Police inbound.
靠 他们会逮捕克拉拉的
Shit, they'll arrest Clara.
如果他们这样做 会怎样
What will happen if they do that?
他们会给克拉拉戴上手铐 以谋杀罪名把她抓走
So they cuff Clara, and they haul her away on a murder charge.
但他们把克拉拉带走时 亚历克斯依然能说最后一句台词
But Alex can still say the last line as they drag Clara away.
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表