剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
《黑镜》
集名 眼中钉
昨日 一名女子
A woman who jumped from the roof
从坎伯韦尔一栋多层楼房♥的屋顶跳下
of a multi-story building in Camberwell yesterday
该女子已被宣告死亡
has been pronounced dead.
好 我找到地方了
Okay, I found a place.
五星级奢华酒店 堪称完美
Five-star, swanky, the whole thing.
我以前从没去过西班牙 所以
And I've never been to Spain before, so...
葡萄牙 嗯
Portugal. Hmm?
萨格里什在葡萄牙 宝贝
Sagres is in Portugal, babe.
好吧 谁在乎呢 看 好漂亮
Okay, who cares? Look, it looks so nice.
你可真懂得打扮 嘿 我的头发被帽子压扁了
And you know all about looking nice. Hey, now I've got hat hair.
嗯 我就喜欢那样
Yeah, I like it like that.
给 尝尝
Here, try this.
是什么 我开♥发♥的新口味
What is it? My new creation.
今天有焦点小组活动 所以
It's focus group today, so...
先尝为快 我真幸运
Oh, sneak preview. Lucky me.
怎么样 嗯
Mmm. Yeah. Mm-hmm?
是吗 很好吃
Yeah? It's great.
是什么 是味噌酱
What is it? It's miso jam.
嗯哼
Hmm?
味噌酱 啥酱
Miso jam. You so what?
你真是个浆糊脑子 你真漂亮
Oh, you are such a dick. You so pretty.
秀色可餐
You so tasty.
(巴尼)
味噌酱想去度假
And miso want a holiday.
好吧
Okay.
(周一)
(迪塔)
对 人们或许会说他们还没准备好 接受饼干中的那些口感
People may say that they're not ready for those textures in biscuits,
但我们的试吃 获得了极高的评分 所以
but our taste tests have rated off the charts, so...
那是我的杏仁奶 我只想喝一点
Ah, ah! That's my almond milk. I was only gonna have a bit.
但你什么奶都能喝 这个嘛
But you can have any milk. Well--
只有这盒是纯素的 天哪 你说真的吗
That's the only vegan one. Oh my God. You serious?
好吧 奶霸王 好吧 我就喝点
Okay. Milk fascist. Okay, I'll have some...
噢
Ow!
玛丽亚 我们准备好了 我的肾
Maria, we're ready in here. My kidneys!
是吗 是的
Yeah? Yeah.
各位 抱歉 我得结束了
Guys, sorry. I'm gonna have to wrap up on this.
看起来像普通的黑果棒
Looking like a regular Hucklebuck.
对 老大 照你的要求做的
Yes, boss. Made just like you said.
牛轧糖里没坚果吧 没 只有糖和蛋清
Oh, no nuts in the nougat, right? Nah. Just sugar and egg whites.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
因为我的肾上腺素笔不在身边 我可懒得跑过去拿
'Cause my EpiPen is way over there, and I can't be arsed to run.
我觉得你又成功了
I think you've done it again.
这是你的又一个奇思妙想 惹人厌 但很管用
It's another of your mental ideas that, annoyingly, really works.
嘿 试吃的人在前台 准备好了吗
Okay. Got my guinea pigs at reception. All set?
好 想尝一块吗
Yeah. Wanna try one?
进来吧 请围着桌子找个位子坐下
Come on in. Take a seat around the table, please.
嗨
Hi.
好的
Okay.
太棒了 想想
They're amazing, but think about...
首先 我 怎么
First thing I'm...
各位 强哥版海盗船长在最边上
Guys, Captain Jack Sparrow at the end.
什么 那个家伙 看看他
What? That guy. Look at him.
好 不错 对
That's nice. Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
有人想喝咖啡吗 好啊
Anyone want a coffee? Oh, yeah.
我要一杯双份浓缩咖啡 好吗 我要黑咖就行
Can I get a double espresso, please? Black for me.
我可以来杯拿铁吗
Can I get a latte?
好 好吧 非常感谢各位的到来
Okay, well, thank you all so much for being here.
我是卡蜜 今天的试吃会由我来主持
Um, I'm Camille. I'll be running today's session.
嗨 不好意思 试吃会在这间举♥行♥吗
Hi. Sorry, is this the right room for the tasting thing?
噢
Oh.
不好意思 你今天不用来的
Oh, sorry, I don't think you're in today.
那是 哦
Is that... Oh.
不 不可能
No, it can't be.
你们的名单上应该有我 我叫薇芮媞·格雷恩
Uh, I should be on your list. Verity Greene.
天哪 是她 薇芮媞·格雷恩 等等
Christ, that is her. Verity Greene. Hang on.
对的 你的名字在下面
Oh yes, you are down here.
快过来 我们还没开始呢
Um, come on through. We haven't got going yet.
抱歉 你认识她
Sorry. You know her?
坐我的椅子 我再去拿一把 对 她跟我是校友
I'll grab my seat... Yeah, she went to my school.
抱歉 真不好意思 不 没关系
Sorry, so sorry. Oh no, no bother.
嘿 这个嘛 她简直改头换面了
Hey. Well, that's a makeover she's had.
是吗 好吧
Oh yeah? Okay.
各位 开吃吧
Guys, time to dig in.
我们口味部的主管 为招牌产品黑果棒开♥发♥了一款新口味
Our head of flavor has dreamt up a fresh take on our famous Hucklebuck,
你们这些幸运儿可以先尝为快
and you lucky people get to try it first.
尝尝看
So have a taste,
然后谈谈你们对此的感受
and let's talk about how it makes you feel.
嗯 如果不确定的话 不妨花点时间仔细品味一下
Yeah, do take a moment to sit with the flavor if you're not sure.
不好意思 但很难吃
I'm sorry, but that's rank.
好的
Okay.
我是说 我喜欢传统口味的黑果棒
I mean, I like the normal Hucklebuck,
但这种就 我是说
but these are just... I mean...
我喜欢
I liked it.
你刚刚说是什么口味来着
What did you say the flavor group was?
味噌 这是一种鲜味
Uh, miso. It's a sort of umami.
为什么 为什么用味噌
Why? Why would you do that?
我可以再吃一块吗 好 没问题
Can I have another one? Yeah. Of course.
尽管吃
Take as many as you like.
不好意思
Sorry.
或许只有我这么觉得 但绝对越吃越喜欢
Maybe it's just me, but it definitely grows on you.
好吧
Okay.
但吃第二块时 感觉好吃了十倍 真的
But on the second one, it's, like, ten times better. Honest.
你们应该尝尝
You should try.
其实
Mm. Actually,
我现在习惯这种口味了 这
now I've gotten used to it, it's...
还不错
it's not bad.
我喜欢其中的咸味
I like the saltiness.
好 咸味
Okay, saltiness.
和巧克力很搭 有鲜明的对比
It really compliments the chocolate, like, the contrast.
对 我也是这么想的 太好了
Yeah. That's what I thought. Great.
幸好有薇芮媞在 嘿 是啊
Thank God for Verity, yeah? Yeah.
谢谢 真令人兴奋
Thank you. Punchy.
好 很好 好样的 老大
Mm. Well done, boss.
颜色是 谢谢
The colors go... Thank you.
那是我的设计概要
That was my design brief.
玛丽亚 对 你是玛丽亚吧
Maria. Yeah, it's Maria, isn't it?
我是薇芮媞·格雷恩 还记得吗 科尔沃思庄园高中
Verity Greene. Do you remember me? Colworth Manor High.
天哪 对 当然记得 对
Oh my God. Yes. Of course. Yeah.
嗨 哇 有 天哪 对 有 十年了
Hi. Wow. It's been... God, yeah... like, ten years?
太疯狂了 对 真巧
Crazy. Yeah. What are the chances?
哇 你是来参加试吃会的吗
Wow! Are you here for the tasting thing?
不 不是 我在这里工作
Oh, no. No, no. No, I... I work here.
你在这里工作 是的 在研发部
You work here? Yeah, in the R&D division.
在研发部 哦
In the R&D? Oh! Mm-hmm.
对 我只是来参加焦点小组的
Yeah, I'm just doing the focus group thing.
我真的很喜欢 太有意思了
I really enjoyed it. It was so interesting.
新口味的内馅
All the new fillings.
我是说 好多学问 对 对
I mean, all the science of it. Yeah.
我想我肯定会申请这份工作的
Yeah. I think I'm definitely gonna apply for the job.
对 不好意思 工作 嗯 研发部研究助理
Right. Sorry, the job? Yeah, the, uh, research assistant in R&D.
现在好像不招人
I don't think there is a job going.
哦 网站上说有空缺职位
Oh, the... It said on the website there was a vacancy.
我还挺 有的话 我肯定会知道
I'm quite... I mean, I'd know,
我 对的 现在好像不招人
and I, yeah, I don't think there is a job going right now.
哦 抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
嗯 我可以发誓
Yeah, I could have sworn...
真可惜
Oh. That's a pity.
如果你还记得关于我的事 就会知道我喜欢实验室
If you remember anything about me, you'll know that I love a lab.
是的 我在学校时就是技术宅 对吧
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表