剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表
Fascinating, isn't it?
棒极了 是不是
If you're not a child.
只要你是成年人
It's illegal to pay for a prostitute,
虽然嫖♥娼♥是违法的
but it's legal to be one.
但卖♥♥淫不违法
Oh. Good. Well, anyway...
不错 呃 总之
... they let me go a day early, so...
他们提早一天放我走了 所以
Where are the girls?
我的宝贝外孙女们在哪儿呢
Well, I assume they're here,
我猜她们就在里头
although they don't answer their phones to torture me.
尽管她们为了闹腾我从不接电♥话♥
Susie's with them.
苏西跟她们在一起
Oh. Why didn't you ask me to watch them
你不在的时候
when you were gone? Oh, that's okay.
怎么不让我来照看她们呢 那大可不必
Well, anyway, it's impossible
不过 这也是不可能的
because I couldn't have done
因为我没有空
because we have a neighborhood watch meeting
我们邻里监督组织有一个关于
to discuss disaster response.
灾害预防的会议要商讨
Mom, I want to go inside now.
妈妈 我想进屋了
Yes. I know.
我知道
Okay. Hold on a minute
再见 再等一分钟
because what I wanted to tell you
我想好好给你看看
was that I'm building up my muscles.
我正在锻炼的肌肉
And look. Look at my arm.
看啊 看我的胳膊
That's good. Good. No, look. Feel it.
不错 挺好的 来 看它 感受一下
Nope. Because what's interesting
不要 更有趣的是
is that my nail is falling off,
我的指甲在脱落
and that's disgusting. No. Mom, I don't...
挺叫人倒胃口的 不 妈妈 我不
The muscles are really, really good.
这肌肉真是完美 酷炫 狂野
Go on, feel them, Sam. No.
萨姆 来 摸摸它 拒绝
Let me see yours, then.
接下来让我瞧瞧你的
No, Mom! I don't want to stand outside
不 老妈 我不想傻站在这外头
and compare bodies with you like we're grooming chimps.
像两只梳毛黑猩猩似地跟你切磋肉体了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Time to go home now, though.
那么 你回家去吧
You certainly told me.
你早说过了
Yes. Home. Now.
是啊 回家吧 立刻
All right.
好
Oh, shit.
哎 我去
Oh, shit.
这他妈
Hello.
有人吗
No, Mom. I mean, you weren't even supposed to be home today.
不 妈妈 你不该在今天回家的
We would have cleaned it all up.
我们本来能收拾好这些的
This... This doesn't even count.
这都不算什么
Sam?
萨姆
Hi, Susie.
你好 苏西
Hi.
你好
Susie, I didn't mean it.
苏西 我不是这意思
I didn't mean hi.
我不是在跟你问好
Sorry.
抱歉
Where is Duke?
杜克在哪里
Duke is sleeping at Lam's house,
杜克在拉姆家睡觉呢
and Max...
至于麦克斯
I don't give a shit where Max is right now.
我他妈才不想知道麦克斯在哪里
Mom, you're freakazoid.
老妈 你真是个怪物
Please stop freaking out
别再抓狂了成吗
so we don't have to send you to a mental hospital.
免得我们还要送你到精神病院去
This is what I'm going to do.
这正是我要做的
I'm going to go upstairs and take a long nap,
我要到楼上去打个长长的盹儿
like Susie got to,
像苏西那样
and then I'm going to come downstairs,
然后再若无其事地下楼来
and all of this is going to be cleaned up.
那时这里就都会收拾好了
Mom, I can't. I have soccer, remember?
妈妈 我不行 我有足球比赛 记得吗
Are you taking me to soccer?
你会带我去那比赛吗
I'll take her.
我带她去
Hello.
喂
Hi, Mom.
喂 妈妈 是我
Hello, darling.
你好啊 宝贝儿
Uh, tell me about your muscles and the water thing.
跟我聊聊你的肌肉啊水啊什么的吧
You can do it now if you want.
你现在就可以说
Oh. Well, you know Marshall Sanders.
好 你知道马歇尔·桑德斯吧
Uh, well, he's the watch commander,
是个警卫队指挥官
and his wife died last year,
去年丧偶
and I don't know whether I'm making it up,
我也不知道是不是我想多了
but I think he's got his eye on me
但我觉得他看上我了
because do you remember
你还记得
how he looked at me in the grocery store?
在杂货店他看我的眼神吗
And then I thought to myself,
当时我心想
God, "watch commander"... Aptly named.
天呀 警卫队指挥官 真是名副其实
But I might be wrong. Anyway,
也可能是我想错了 但不管怎么说
but the thing is,
最重要的是
I was very, very pleased
真的让我欢天喜地
that he chose me to be in charge of water
他选我来负责储水部分
because I thought it was quite a responsible position,
我觉得这是相当重要的职责
don't you think? It is, isn't it?
你觉得呢 很重要 对吧
And so I've got to be very on the ball
所以我时刻警惕 严阵以待
in case there's an earthquake.
以防发生地震
Uh, and then he'll be pleased with me,
然后他就会喜欢我了
don't you think?
你说是吧
Anyway,
总之
so the doctor says I'm losing muscle mass,
医生说我身上的肌肉越来越少
but he's a liar.
但他说的不对
And he can't tell me what's happening to my body
他说不上来我的身体到底怎么了
because I know.
只有我才知道呀
So I'm trying to decide if I should sue him.
现在我正在考虑要不要告他
What do you think?
你觉得呢
And then he'd stop.
然后他就会住口了
Phil.
菲尔
Yes, darling?
怎么了 宝贝儿
Do you have any vodka?
你那儿有伏特加吗
I always have vodka.
一直都有
What was the name of the man
你遇见我爸的时候
that you were dating when you met my dad?
约会的那个男人叫什么名字来着
Audrey.
奥德里
That's right.
我说中了吧
That's amazing. Audrey.
真是神奇 奥德里
He swept me off my feet.
他把我迷得神魂颠倒
Then why didn't you marry him?
那你怎么没嫁给他
Oh, no, no. You don't marry the man
你不会嫁给那个
who sweeps you off your feet.
把你迷得神魂颠倒的男人
You marry the man who pulls you back down
你会嫁给那个使你让步
and grounds you,
让你安定下来
takes care of you.
照顾你的男人
My dad.
我爸
No.
不是
What do you mean?
那你说的是谁呢
I met Audrey in 1960,
1960年我遇见奥德里
and I fell in love immediately.
迅速坠入爱河
And he took me to New Zealand to live by a vineyard
后来他把我带到新西兰 住在葡萄园旁
while he picked grapes for about five cents a pound.
他去采摘葡萄 每磅挣五美分
And then I met Joseph,
就在那时 我遇见了约瑟夫
and he was an American businessman.
他是个美国商人
He was very small and serious.
特别谨小慎微
And he saw me in the Village,
他在那个村庄遇见了我
and he said, "I'm gonna marry you,"
然后他说"我要娶你"
and told me how much he made
他告诉我他挣多少钱
and he could provide for me,
可以让我衣食无忧
and so I grew up,
我动了心
and I said yes to Joseph.
答应了约瑟夫
What the hell?
什么鬼
What the hell, Mom. I don't know this story.
什么鬼 妈妈 这段儿我怎么没听过
What happened to Joseph?
约瑟夫呢
剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表