剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表
I'm going home with you!
我跟你一起回家
Well, uh, today's not really good for a playdate, Morgan.
那个 今天不太适合一起玩耍 摩根
Oh, you have to. My mom said you were going to.
你得带 我妈说你会带着我
You don't have a ride home?
没人载你回家吗
Was she counting on me to take you with us?
她放心我带上你吗
O... kay.
好 吧
Well, just wait here, I guess.
好吧 我想你得在这等会
I gotta go get Duke.
我得去接杜克
Hello. Trinity?
喂 特妮提吗
Hi, yes. Is this Samantha?
你好 是的 是萨曼莎吗
Oh, it's just Sam.
是我萨姆
Uh, did you tell Morgan
你告诉摩根
that we would take her home with us today?
我们今天要带她一起回家了吗
Oh, could you? That would be great.
可以吗 那就太好了
She said you already told her that I'm going to,
她说你早就告诉她我会带上她
so now she's expecting me to.
所以她现在正巴巴地等着
Is it a problem? I am nowhere near there.
有问题吗 我离那边很远
So if I have to come, it's gonna be pretty difficult.
所以如果我必须要去的话 那会有点困难
I'll have to rearrange my day.
我得重新安排下日程
Yeah, it's fine.
是的 没关系
It's just...
只是
Can you please pick her up at my house, please,
你能到我家把她接走吗 拜托了
before six? Okay?
六点前 好吗
Six? Oh.
六点吗
Well, you know what? That's fine.
你知道吗 没问题
I can make it work.
我能去接
Oh, good.
棒
That's great for me.
对我来说真是太好了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
♪ Sunrise, sunset ♪
♪ 朝阳起又落 ♪
♪ Swiftly flow the years ♪
♪ 时光匆匆而过 ♪
♪ Seedlings turn overnight to sunflowers ♪
♪ 种子经过昼夜开成太阳花 ♪
♪ Blossoming even as they gaze ♪
♪ 太阳照耀而开得更加鲜艳 ♪
♪ Sunrise, sunset ♪
♪ 朝阳起又落 ♪
♪ Sunrise, sunset ♪
♪ 朝阳起又落 ♪
Hi, Stoopie-foo! Did you have so much fun?
傻帽 玩的开心吗
No. Mom? What? Do you hate it?
并不 妈妈 咋了 不喜欢吗
I can tell. You wanna quit?
看得出 你想要退出吗
Okay, good, 'cause it's right in the middle of traffic anyway.
好吧 很好 反正也体验过其中了
And you shouldn't come if you're not into it.
你要是不喜欢的话就不来了
Also, I'm really excited you're quitting chorus.
而且 你要离开合唱队我还真挺激动的
Also, hi, I love you.
对了 嘿 我爱你
Also, Mormon Morgan's coming home with us.
还有 摩门·摩根要跟我们一起回家
Wait, what? No! You didn't even tell me.
等等 什么 不 你都没告诉过我
I know! No one told me, either.
我知道 也没人告诉过我
She and her mom trapped me into it.
她和她妈把我给忽悠了
Honey, I know the rules,
宝贝 我懂规则
but this was, like, a force majeure.
但这 就好像 是一种不可抗力
We're both screwed.
我们都要完
Sorry.
抱歉
Well, hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I'm Ned. Nellie says
我是内德 内莉说
Duke's her favorite kid in chorus.
杜克是她在合唱团里最喜欢的孩子
Dad!
爸
That must be Duke, right? Your daughter.
那一定就是杜克吧 对吧 你女儿
Uh, yeah. Hi, I'm Sam.
是啊 你好 我是萨姆
You're tall. Yeah.
你长的好高啊 是的
Well, I think a playdate is in order.
我想可以安排她们一起玩耍一下
No.
不
Yes, that would be...
是啊 那会
Well, I have a free afternoon now.
不过 我今天下午都有空
If you want me to take Duke home,
如果你想让我带杜克回家的话
you could pick her up later.
你可以晚点去接她
Oh, shit cock!
妈♥个♥鸡
You know, I can't,
你知道的 我不行
because otherwise I'd be alone
因为那样的话我就得
with her Mormon friend Morgan,
跟她朋友摩门·摩根待在一起了
who we both hate.
然而我俩都不喜欢她
Um, we have prior commitments, unfortunately.
不幸的是 我们事先已经说好了
Okay, so another time.
好吧 那就下次
Yeah. Duke? Duke! Duke.
好吧 杜克 杜克 杜克
Come here.
快过来
Are you excited to have a playdate with Nellie?
要跟内莉一起玩耍你开心吗
Don't you wanna have Nellie over to our house
想不想哪天让内莉
to play sometime?
上我们家一起玩
Uh-oh, looks like the feeling's not mutual.
看来并不是两情相悦啊
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不
She's just racist.
她只是有点种族主义啦
♪ I got a beautiful feeling ♪
♪ 我心怀美好感觉 ♪
♪ Everything's going my way ♪
♪ 一切都如我所愿 ♪
♪ There's a bright golden ♪
♪ 前方有闪耀金光 ♪
I love singing. I get to sing in my church.
我爱唱歌♥ 我参加了教堂的唱诗班
Really? Wow. You like church?
真的啊 酷哦 你喜欢教堂吗
Yeah, you're supposed to love church.
当然 人人都该爱教堂的
Also, the singing is good, and I'm getting really good at it.
何况唱歌♥令我快乐 我的唱功简直越来越好了
Mom, Morgan says that her church is really great.
妈妈 摩根说她的教堂真的很酷
Did you know that Mormons are really into music?
你知道摩♥门♥教♥的人都很热爱音乐吗
No, honey, I didn't.
我不知道 宝贝
Did you know that Mormons are really into hating gay people?
你知道摩♥门♥教♥的人都是反同志主义者吗
Mom, don't! What?
妈妈 别这么说 啥
Well... Be nice.
好的咯 友善点
Kind of they do.
他们是有点反同志倾向吧
Not kind of.
才不是有点呢
Hi. Hello.
嘿 你好
Oh, Come on in.
请进吧
Hi, Morgan. What are you wearing?
摩根 你穿的这是啥啊
Hi, Mom. We're pretending the Grammys,
妈妈 我们在模拟格莱美奖现场
and like we're on the red carpet.
我们正在走红毯呢
She won Album of the Year.
她获得了年度最佳唱片奖
Okay. Please take that off now.
好吧 快把这玩意儿脱了吧
We have to get home.
我们得回家了
Well, I thought it was pretty cool
嗯 年度最佳唱片奖
that she won Album of the Year.
我觉得她实至名归啊
Yay!
可不嘛
So, um, are you guys going to the evening event?
那么 你们会去参加晚上的活动吗
No, we don't got to those.
不 我们不玩那些
Why not?
为什么呀
Well, we don't drink or gamble.
因为 我们既不喝也不赌
No hot drinks or caffeine.
杜绝热饮和咖♥啡♥因♥
Oh, bummer.
那真可惜
Well, you could always drink air and eat paper?
那你们可以去喝喝空气 再吃吃纸张吧
Anyway, Wednesday is family night.
总之 星期三是我们的家庭之夜
Oh, that's nice.
听着不错呀
What do you guys do for family night?
你们都在家庭之夜做什么呢
We just stay in, and we all cook together,
我们就只是宅在家里 然后一起做饭
and we watch CSI.
接着一起看"犯罪现场调查"
You let Morgan watch CSI?
你还让摩根看这个啊
It's based on real-life stories.
它是根据真实案件改编的
No, totally. Duke?
不 完全不是 杜克
Tits out for the boys!
露出胸脯 吸引男孩
Tits out for the boys! Tits out for the boys!
露出胸脯 吸引男孩 露出胸脯 吸引男孩
Morgan! Sorry, Mom.
摩根 对不起 妈妈
Oh, that's from a show. It's just silly fun.
呃 那是一档节目里的 有点恶趣味
I didn't show them the show.
我可没给她们看这节目喔
Mom, Duke says she wants to come to church with us.
妈妈 杜克说她想跟我们一起去教堂
Oh, sure.
可以啊
Mom, you have to come, too.
妈妈 你也得一起来
What?
啥
Oh, sure! Everyone is welcome.
可以啊 我们欢迎所有人来
Yeah, you should come this Sunday.
这个星期天你们就来吧
剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表