剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表
That bit. That's better.
这里有点儿 那里更好
Nasty bit. I don't like that bit, either.
这里好脏 我也不喜欢那里
There we are.
这样就好了
Yes.
嗯
Hi!
嗨
Hi. Oh, you're chipper.
嗨 哦 你真精神
Oh, ew, Mom.
哦 切 妈妈
Don't smell me. You're so creepy.
别闻了 你这样很奇怪
Sorry.
对不起
Uh, Harvey's over.
哈维要来了
Oh. He is?
哦 是吗
Uhhuh. Okay.
嗯哼 好的
Does he want to stay for dinner?
他要留下来吃晚餐吗
I'm making.
我准备煮喔
Um, I don't know.
我不知道
Well, he could be out here
好吧 但他可以来
helping us with the groceries, maybe.
帮我们整理下东西
Oh, no, Mom. It's fine. Don't you think?
哦 不用 妈妈 我们俩就行 难道你不觉得吗
No, we got it. We're strong,
不 有我们足够了
independent women.
我们可都是女汉子
Hey, Harvey. Hi.
嘿 哈维 嗨
Something wrong with your bones?
你身体不适吗
The way you're laying there,
你这个葛优躺
I should call someone, right?
吓得我都想打电♥话♥求救了
Ha ha! I'm just kidding.
哈哈 我开玩笑呢
Anyway, you must be exhausted.
不管怎样 你一定感觉很疲惫吧
You look completely exhausted.
你看起来就很疲惫
Hey, Mom.
嘿 妈妈
Oh, no. We got these. That's fine.
这些东西我们拿得动 没关系
Uh, so, Harvey, would you like to stay for dinner?
那么 哈维 你要留下来吃晚饭吗
Uh, yeah, sure. That would be sweet.
呃 当然 这个提议很棒
All right. Cool.
好的 漂亮
Okay, Mom, we're going to go upstairs now.
好了 妈妈 我们该上楼了
No, no, no, no, no, baby. Stay down here.
不不不 宝宝 就在楼下待着
Oh, no, Mom, seriously. We're just going to do homework.
不 妈妈 我讲真的 我们该去做作业了
No, no, no, no, no. Come help me with the groceries.
不不不 来先帮我把东西放好
No. It's cool. I'll wait.
不 这样很好 我会等你们的
You want to help me cook?
你想帮我做饭吗
Oh, no, Mom. We have a lot of homework.
不了 妈妈 我们还有好多作业
That's great.
谈得很棒
What is that?
这是什么曲子
Just messing around, something.
随便弹一下而已
Hey, can I borrow you for a minute?
嘿 我能和你聊一会吗
Yeah. Sure.
当然可以
Cool. Step into my office.
很好 到我办公室来
Hey, what are you doing? Come on down.
嘿 你在干什么 快下来
Don't worry about it. I'm just going to talk to him.
不用担心 我只是和他聊聊
No, Mom, this is... No,that's kind of weird.
不 妈妈 这... 这样很奇怪
It's cool. No, no, no, Mom.
这样很酷 不不不 妈妈
It's all right, baby. Mom, this is really...
没事的 宝贝 这样真的很...
Mom?
妈妈
Whew.
呼
Mom! Have a seat.
妈妈 坐下吧
Mom! Okay.
妈妈 好的
Mom! Um, no, no no! This is so weird!
妈妈 不不不 这太荒唐了
Mom, please! I don't mean to scare you.
妈妈 求你了 我不是想吓你
Mom! I'm not scared.
妈妈 我没被吓到
Mom! Mom!
妈妈 妈妈
You know what? Mom!
你知道吗 妈妈
Come down here. It's quieter.
下来点 下面安静些
Mom! Mom, no! It's all right.
妈妈 妈妈 别这样 没事的
I'm not going to murder you.
我又不是要谋杀你
Mom!
妈妈
Uh... Yeah. Go on in there.
呃... 对 进去
It's just the laundry room. Yeah.
这是个洗衣房♥
Mom!
妈妈
Oh. Great.
很好
There you go. You sit.
你坐这里吧
Okay, Harvey, you have to understand
好的 哈维 你要知道我在这里
that I'm Mom, Dad, and the cops around here,
既是母兼父职还得当保安
and you seem like a nice kid,
你看起来真乖啊
but the first time I ever met you,
但我第一次遇见你时
you lied right to my face.
你当着我的面说了瞎话
Wait. What?
等等 什么
Yeah. It was when Max and Tyler were here
当时麦克斯和泰勒问我
and they asked me if you could sleep over,
能不能让你在我家借宿一晚
and they said, "It's okay.Harvey is gay. Ask him."
他们说 "没事的 哈维是个基佬 不信你问他"
And I asked you,
然后我就问了你
and you turned to me with your adorable face,
你转过头向我卖♥♥萌说
and you said, "Yeah, I'm totally gay."
"是啊 我是个原汁原味的基佬"
Yeah, they told me to say those things, so...
没错 他们教我说的 所以...
Okay. That's even worse.
嗯 这样更差劲
So be that as it may,
那么尽管如此
you lied right to my face straight out of the gate.
你还是在大门旁当着我的面毫不犹豫的撒了谎
Wait. Do you want me to be gay?
等等 你想让我变成一个基佬吗
I... I don't... I don't get it.
我... 我不太懂
I don't care what you are.
我不关心你是什么
Gay guys can sleep in my daughter's room naked,
基佬可以裸睡在我女儿房♥间
but straight guys and liars don't get to.
但直男和骗子不行
My daughter has never had, like,
我女儿之前从没和哪个男人
a kind of relationship with a guy before thing,
有过像这样的关系
so I would suggest
所以我建议
that you guys just work on the friendship, okay?
你们继续保持纯洁的友谊 好吗
You can come over. I'll cook for you.
你可以到这里来 我煮饭给你吃
You guys could do homework.
你们可以一起做作业
It may help her focus. It may help you.
这样可能会使她更专注 也可能对你有益
Another little thing.
还有一件事
I don't want you to smoke or drink around my daughter.
我不想你在我女儿面前抽烟喝酒
I don't want you to smoke or drink period,
我不想你抽烟喝酒
but if you do, I want you to lie to my daughter that you don't.
但如果你这样做了 我希望你别让我女儿知道
And one last thing.
还有最后一件事
That should go nowhere near my daughter. Okay?
那玩意最好离我女儿远点 好吗
Do we understand each other?
你懂我意思吗
Let's hug it out. Okay?
来拥抱庆祝一下 好吗
Come here.
来来来
Good job. You did good.
很好 你做的很好
That wasn't so scary. Okay!
也没那么吓人
Honey, you can't.
宝贝 你不能
What? What can't?
什么 什么不能
You can't point
你不能指着
at a 15-year-old boy's dick.
一个15岁男孩的丁丁
I just pointed.
我只是指了一下
I don't want his 15-year-old dick
我是不想他用15岁的鸡♥巴♥
pointing at my 15-year-old daughter.
指着我15岁的女儿
That was the point of that point.
这才是重点
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
You sequestered a minor in a room forcibly
你强制关押了一个未成年人
and pointed at his penis.
还指了他的生殖器
Do you know how close to jail you are?
你知道你这样会被抓进去关起来吗
Oh. Well, sorry.
好吧 抱歉咯
Not really sorry.
就假装道个歉吧
Three people told me that loved my skirt today,
今天有三个人跟我说好喜欢这条裙子
and I told them I'm a thrift shop addict.
然后我告诉他们我沉迷掏旧货无法自拔
Anyway, just so you know,
反正吧 你知道的
I went to see my hand doctor today...
我今天去看手部科医生了
or actually, was it yesterday?
实际上 应该是昨天吧
and he gave me a shot,
他给我打了一针
and it helped a lot.
感觉好多了
So obviously I'm not allergic to it.
所以显然我没对针药过敏
Did I tell you this already?
我之前跟你说过这事没
剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表