剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚:下一章(2024) | 导航列表
Miss Davison.
老爷喜欢一切照章办事
His lordship likes everything by the book.
正对我胃口
Mmm. That suits me.
对不起 恩莱特先生
My apologies, Mr. Enright.
这是弗莱彻 男仆
This is Fletcher, the valet.
戴维森小姐是新来的夫人女仆
Miss Davison is joining us as Her Ladyship's maid.
晚上好
Good evening.
你上一份工作是在哪儿 戴维森小姐
Where was your last position then, Miss Davison?
我服侍了弗朗西丝·潘恩夫人八年
I was with Lady Frances Paine for eight years.
为什么要走呢 -莫德
Why did you leave? - Mawd!
问问怎么了呀
I'm only asking.
她结婚了 搬到了乡下
She married and moved to the country.
我不太想去太偏僻的地方
Middle of nowhere. That's not for me.
我喜欢待在城市
I like the city.
我是在农场长大的 看够了乡野
Had enough of fields growing up on a farm.
我同意
I agree.
我之前迫不得已
I had to live on a farm,
在法国一农场呆了10年
in France, for 10 years,
每天都在想离开 -法国
I couldn't wait to leave. - France?
你怎么会到那去的 恩莱特太太
What took you there, Mrs Enright?
说来话长
Long story.
那是我祖父的地方
It was my grandfather's place.
还好你离开了
Well, you were right to get out of there.
普鲁士人已把法国弄得面目全非
Those Prussians have done for France.
我看报纸上说是 彻底摧毁
"Decimated, "it said in my paper.
餐桌上不谈政♥治♥
No politics at the table.
新来的女主人 长得怎么样
What's she like, the new mistress?
又年轻又漂亮 莫蒂
She's young and she's a looker, Mawdie.
不然呢
What else is there?
我觉得她有点太年轻了
She seems too young to me.
老爷选女人 一定是经过深思熟虑的
His Lordship was careful to wait for the right lady.
我相信老爷的眼光不会错
I'm sure His Lordship has chosen well.
我没想到你会来 老爷
I wasn't expecting you, Your Lordship.
读下来挺满意的吧
Satisfying reading, eh?
我就知道这个设计可以赚钱
I was sure there was money in that contraption
还真赚了 -这个市场很小
and it seems there is. - It's a limited market.
同意
Agreed.
但回报也毋庸置疑
But the return, you can't argue with that.
市场很小 罗斯
Small, Ross.
这些都很小
It's all small.
我们一直专注于小众市场
Small is what we've always done.
小而精
Small and sound.
为什么要突然改变策略
Why change the formula if the whole point- -
因为我们需要进步
Because we need to progress.
因为我想扩大规模
Because I want something on a larger scale.
你听到的那个钢铁计划如何了
What happened to that steel proposition you heard about?
无疾而终 -是吗
It came to nothing. Did it?
所以下次我去商会的时候
So, next time I'm at the Chambers of Commerce,
不会听到有人吹嘘入股了
I won't hear people boasting about their shares
什么罗瑟希特利润丰厚的铸造厂吧
in a profitable new foundry in Rotherhithe?
你不会的 大人
You won't, Your Lordship.
我消息很灵通 你知道的
I have my nose to the ground. You know that.
你得为我做件事
I need you to do something for me.
每月设笔零花钱
Set up an allowance, monthly,
给我岳母的 -多少钱
for my wife's mother. - How much for?
够她付房♥租和维持生活的
Enough to cover her rent and maintain standards.
除此之外 再多一点
And a little more besides.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你真的没必要跟我一起来
There's really no need for you to accompany me.
我只想呼吸下新鲜空气
I'm only taking the air.
而且我走路很快的
And I do tend to walk quickly.
我最好还是陪着你吧 夫人
But best if I'm with you, Your Ladyship.
把他弄进来 弄进来
Get him in! Get him in!
快点
Get him in!
小心
Be careful!
他突然跑出去了 陛下
He bolted, your Grace.
要我叫莫克罗夫特医生来吗
Should I send for Dr. Moorcroft?
不用 把埃勒比医生叫来
No. No. Fetch Dr. Ellerby.
那是罗切斯特公爵家吧
I'm sure that's the Duke of Rochester's house.
我不太确定 夫人
I don't know, Your Ladyship.
希望你还记得我
I hope you remember me.
我是埃勒比医生
I'm Dr Ellerby.
我们上个月见过面的
We met last month.
我忙了一上午
I've had such a busy morning.
坐下来的感觉真不错
It's nice to sit down.
我们独处的时间太少了
We don't take enough time,
对吧
do we,
我是指静静♥坐♥着思考
to simply sit and think?
倾听自己呼吸的时间
Listen to our breath.
吸气
In...
呼气
...and out.
就像微风吹过树林
Like a breeze in the trees.
吸气
In...
呼气
...and out.
癫痫发作后
After a seizure,
他脑子里会乱作一团
he will be particularly disorientated,
因此绝不能把他关起来 或是
and he mustn't be made to feel trapped or- -
那也不能让他在屋子里跑来跑去啊
But he can't be allowed to run through the house,
万一跑到街上呢
or onto the street.
道斯是按要求才把他关在房♥间的
Dawes does have instructions to keep him in his room.
陛下
Your Grace,
在见过你儿子之后
since meeting your son,
我也做了些调查
I've been doing some research.
目前有些治疗癫痫的创新手段
There are some innovative treatments for epilepsy,
一些自然 人道的疗法
natural, humane regimes.
比如新鲜空气 运动
Fresh air, exercise,
水疗等等
the use of hydrotherapy- -
那他会被送到治疗中心的 对吗
Which would require him to be sent away, surely?
我就是为了避免这种情况
That's precisely what I wish to avoid.
但在这些疗法中的
But aspects of those treatments
部分项目 在家也能实现
are achievable even if he remains here.
我还觉得 多点社交对有益无害
I also think he would benefit from a little more society.
他有兄弟姐妹的吧
He has brothers and sisters, does he not?
有的
Yes.
我能理解 你选择把他隔绝开来的原因
I do understand why you might choose to keep him alone.
这不是我能选择的 埃勒比医生
It is not my choice, Dr. Ellerby......
他是我们的长子
He is our eldest son.
你明白吗
You understand?
他要是治不好
If he can't be cured,
这会对我们的爵位
I need hardly explain
和全家带来什么灾难性后果
the devastating consequences for the future of the Dukedom.
不用我解释吧
For the whole family.
我相信你一定理解 公爵为何坚持
I'm sure you appreciate why the Duke is determined
不把彼得的病公之于众吧
that Peter's illness should not become common knowledge.
恩莱特
Enright.
你好吗
How are you?
还好 谢谢你 J先生
Well. Thank you, Master J...
敬爱的特伦查德大人
Reverend Trenchard.
不介意的话 可以叫我詹姆斯先生
You may call me Mister James if you wish,
就像以前一样
like old times.
我哥在家吗
Is my brother at home?
老爷出去了 先生
I'm afraid His Lordship is out, sir.
我看到他的结婚公告了
I read the announcement of his marriage,
请转告他 我一直在惦记着他
I'd like him to know he's in my thoughts.
我一定把话带到 先生
I'll see that he gets it, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
日安了 恩莱特
Good day, Enright!
但这个男孩子不像是罗切斯特家的孩子
But this boy wasn't one of the Rochesters' children,
至少跟我见到的不一样
or at least not the ones I've seen.
他似乎很害怕
And he seemed frightened.
应该不会有事的
剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚:下一章(2024) | 导航列表