剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚:下一章(2024) | 导航列表
我不能待在这里 -克拉拉 求你了
I can't stay here...- Clara. Please.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
老爷 您能先回避一下吗
If you could step outside for a moment, Your Lordship?
我知道你在想什么 先生
I believe I know what you're thinking, sir,
但那是个意外
But it was an accident.
原来 这位颇有骑士精神的牧师
It turns out that this chivalrous clergyman
是你弟弟 特伦查德大人
is your brother, Lord Trenchard.
没想到詹姆斯住得这么近
I didn't realize James lives so close by.
我弟弟取代了我在父亲心中的地位
My brother supplanted me in my father's affections.
从他出生那天起 父亲的爱就转移到他身上
From the day he was born, he turned my father against me.
希望很快见到他 你应该挺喜欢他吧
I hope I'll meet him soon. You like him, I think?
我喜欢他的一切
I like everything about him.
那位可怜的姑娘怎么样了
How is our poor girl?
她不能一直在我这儿住下去
She can't stay here indefinitely.
孤男寡女 诸多不便
Propriety forbids it.
你要是能告诉我你的名字就好了
You know, it really would help if you could tell me your name.
内尔
Nell.
第一个奇迹出现了
We have our first miracle.
没人会从我口中
No one will ever hear a single word
得知你的过去
about your past from me.
特伦查德勋爵给我发了信息
I received a note from Lord Trenchard.
是一个商业提议
A business proposition.
他已经不需要赚钱了
He has no need to make money.
我想扩大规模
I want something on a larger scale.
只要10到20分钟
It takes only 10 or 20 minutes
就能把五吨♥铁轻松炼成钢
to convert five tons of iron into steel.
你对这个提议感兴趣吗
Might the proposal be of interest to you?
克拉拉 这个女孩不简单
Clara- - she is not an ordinary girl.
你应该相信她
You should trust her.
他们看起来挺开心
They seem happy,
尤其是他们去了格兰维尔之后
especially since they went to Glanville.
那里发生了什么呢
What happened there then?
你让我坚强
You make me strong.
特仑查德夫人 我上门复诊过
Lady Trenchard? I called in on you again.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
那晚你看上去很不开心
You seemed unhappy that night.
你对我和我丈夫一无所知
You know nothing about me or my husband.
你根本不知道他经历了什么
You know nothing of what he's had to deal with.
离我们远点
Please stay away from us.
老爷的弟弟来过家里吗
Does His Lordship's brother ever call here?
有些关系顺其自然比较好
Some things are better left well alone.
有些关系及早修复比较好 -但不是这件事
And some are better mended. - Not this.
下一章
埃尔比 我天 到底是怎么回事
Ellerby? My God! What on earth?
这不是我的血 是别人的
The blood's not mine. It's other people's.
我们没事
We're fine.
虽然遇到了些麻烦
There was some trouble at the end.
警♥察♥冲进了人群
The police charged into the crowd.
什么 我以为你们是合法集♥会♥
What? I...I thought it was a legitimate rally.
确实是合法的 所以警♥察♥没权介入
It was. There was no need for it.
但没死人吧
But no one was killed?
没有 不过很多人头部受伤
No, no. A lot of cuts to the head
还有些人伤到了腿和胳膊
and some badly beaten arms and legs.
他救治了大部分 -这也太疯狂了
·He saw to most of them. - It was madness.
这种伤会毁了一个工人的职业生涯
Injuries like that can ruin a working man's career.
我们还从警♥察♥手里救下一个人
We had to save one man from being arrested.
他受到了脑震荡
He was concussed.
我们几乎是抬着他回来的
We pretty much had to carry him back to the road
身后还有警♥察♥吹着哨子在追
with police whistles blowing behind us.
好吧
Right.
这是我最后一次让你俩去乡间问诊了
This is the last time I send you two off for an afternoon
别这样嘛
in the country. - Oh, stop.
除此之外 今天还挺顺的
Until then it was actually a great day.
来了不少人
It was a great turnout.
甚至还有伦敦公♥司♥的演讲者
There were even speakers from the London Corporation,
说应该立刻停止圈地
saying the enclosure should be stopped.
至少这下媒体不得不报道了
But at least now the press will have to report it.
但你想想他们会报道些什么
Yes, but imagine what they'll say.
《旺斯特德梯田发生骚乱》
"Riots on Wanstead Flats.
《暴♥力♥抗♥议♥者推倒了围栏》
Violent protestors tear down fences. "
但愿读者能透过标题看到真♥相♥
Hopefully some people will guess the truth of it.
不会还真有人付你钱了吧
Uh, don't tell me someone's actually
斯蒂芬·埃勒比
paid you, Stephen Ellerby?
有啊 特伦查德大人 全额付款
Lord Trenchard. Payment in full.
他太太特别美 -是啊 他那位美丽的太太
Ah. He of the beautiful wife. - Yes. The beautiful wife
我可能再也见不到了
who I shall probably never see again.
敬自♥由♥ 敬逃过一劫
To freedom and surviving the fray.
我爱你
I love you.
等某天我们有了女儿
If we were to have a daughter one day,
该给她取什么名字
what would we call her?
你想叫她什么
What would you like to call her?
我不知道
I don't know.
叫伊莎贝尔吧
Isabelle, perhaps.
伊莎贝尔·克拉拉·特伦查德
Isabelle Clara Trenchard.
我喜欢克拉拉
I like"Clara. "
那是我祖母的名字
It was my grandmother's name.
我们的儿子当然要叫弗雷德里克
Our son would be Frederick, of course.
嗯 他不需要非得这么叫
Hmm, he wouldn't have to be.
你的名字有致敬哪位祖辈吗
Were you named for anyone?
没有
No.
我的名字完全是随机挑选的
They picked my name out of the ether.
我祖父叫詹姆斯
My grandfather's name was James.
我有时会想
I sometimes wonder...
想什么
What?
我只希望我当父亲比当儿子更出色
I only hope I would be a better father than I was a son.
你不能这么想
I won't let you do this.
我不会让你这么想的
I won't let you do this.
让我来吧 夫人
I can do that, Your Ladyship.
你找到地址了吗 -找到了
· Did you find the address? - Yes.
很好 备马
Good. We'll need the carriage.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
你要照顾这孩子直到
You are to take care that this child
等他能用俗语说出
be brought to the bishop to be confirmed by him,
信经 主祷文和十诫的时候
so soon as he can say the Creed, the Lord's Prayer,
带到主教那里 让他接受坚信礼
and the Ten Commandments in the vulgar tongue.
并在教会中
Be further instructed
进一步学习教理 履行使命
in the Church Catechism set forth for that purpose.
瞧 小家伙
There, little fellow.
欢迎你
Welcome.
谢谢你 特伦查德牧师 主持得很好
Thank you, Reverend Trenchard. A beautiful service.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
我最喜欢主持的就是浸会礼
I look forward to baptisms more than anything else.
去了教堂 -是的
Achurch? - Yes.
在切尔西
In Chelsea.
而那位牧师
And the Vicar...
叫做特伦查德牧师
was the Reverend Mr. Trenchard.
老爷有兄弟 或堂亲么
Does His Lordship have a brother? A cousin?
我听说他有个弟弟
I did hear about a brother,
但据我所知 他从没来过这里
but he's never come here to my knowledge.
也许他们关系早已疏远
Perhaps they're estranged.
不知道 但最好也不要多打听
I don't know, and we're certainly not encouraged to ask.
老爷确实有个弟弟
His Lordship does have a brother,
詹姆斯·特伦查德牧师
the Reverend James Trenchard.
我能问问 为什么会突然提到他吗
May I ask how he's come to your attention?
我只是偶然听到了他的名字
I just heard mention of the name, that's all.
想问问他是不是府上的亲戚
Wondered if he might be related.
如果他哪天登门拜访
Well, if he should ever happen to come here,
请马上通知我
please come and fetch me at once.
我来亲自接待他 -是的 恩莱特先生
I'll deal with him personally. - Yes, Mr. Enright.
他肯定知道些什么
he knows something.
剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚:下一章(2024) | 导航列表