剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚:下一章(2024) | 导航列表
诗歌♥朗诵会
The poetry?
非常愉快
It was enjoyable.
非常有趣
Extremely interesting.
在哪里举办的
Where was it?
在布卢姆斯伯里
In Bloomsbury.
你下午过得怎么样
How was your afternoon?
很好 很有效率
Good. Productive.
我希望能和侯爵夫人再次投资
I'm hoping to embark on another venture with the Marquise.
真的吗
Really?
她有一座银矿 正迅速扩张
She has a silver mine, which is expanding rapidly,
她正在找投资人
and she's looking for investors.
还未尘埃落定 但我
There's nothing settled yet, but I- -
银矿 -在墨西哥在美洲
A silver mine? - In Mexico. In the Americas.
挺激动人心的
That sounds thrilling.
我觉得也是
Well, I think so.
你会征服世界的
You shall conquer the world.
一步一步来
One step at a time. -
你没事吧
You all right?
还行吧
Not really.
如果你的女主人 或男主人
What do you do when you think your mistress.
要酿下大祸时
or your master...
你会怎么做
is heading into trouble?
她真的要了吗 -也许吧
Is she? - Perhaps.
自从出了他弟弟那事 两人的关系就变了
They haven't been the same since that business with his brother.
嗯 -那个牧师
·Hmm. The Reverend.
但也轮不到我们说什么 对吧
Well, it's not for us to say anything, is it?
我们也只知道故事的一半
We only ever know half the story anyway.
关于他们任何人
About any of them.
亲爱的主啊
Dear Lord...
你没来罗切斯特家
I hated it.
我心情特别不好
when you didn't come to the Rochesters'.
对不起
Sorry.
一想到你在外面的某个地方
The thought that you were out in the world somewhere. ...
过着没有我的生活
living your life without me.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
我去看了一些画作
I was viewing some paintings.
仅此而已
That's all.
你真的有事耽搁了吗
Were you really detained?
我不确定你是否想让我过去
I wasn't sure you wanted me there.
克拉拉 如果我真让你有这种感觉
Clara, if I have ever made you feel...
我不喜欢你这么想
I hate that you could feel that.
你不在时 我满脑子只有你
When you're not there, I can think only of you.
我们应该找机会
We should go and see
再去一次罗切斯特家 你不觉得吗
the Rochesters again soon, don't you think?
让他们知道我们感情很好
So, they know there's no difficulty between us.
如果你愿意的话
If you wish.
你最关心的是别人会觉得
Is that your chief concern- - that no one should suspect
我们感情不好吗
there are difficulties between us?
不 当然不是
No. Of course not.
当然不是 我最关心的是你
Of course not. You're my chief concern.
但你一定也认为这么做很重要吧
But I'm sure you would agree it's important.
我觉得要是我们再去一次
I think if we see them again
只会证实他们的怀疑
it will only confirm their suspicions.
请别这样
Please stop this.
你觉得这一切都怪我吗
Do you think this is all my doing?
我觉得应该努力与过去切割 重新开始
I think we should endeavor to draw a line and start again.
你觉得这一切就能这么过去
Do you think this will all just go away?
我告诉你 这是最后一次了
I need to know that this is the end of it.
不然呢
Or what?
还是说你要去找警♥察♥自首
Or are you thinking you'll go to the peelers?
选择权都在我 不是吗
The choices are all mine, aren't they?
我要不要告诉教区的女士们呢
Whether I have a little word with the ladies of the parish?
或是给主教写封信 -我们做的事也许是种罪恶
Send a letter to the bishop? - What we do might be a sin,
但你也不必如此残忍♥
but it needn't open the door to cruelty.
我就是不择手段
I do what it takes.
你来过过我的生活 再评判我吧 牧师
You try living my life, Vicar, then judge me.
但你的钱花得很值 对
Got your money's worth though, didn't you, hmm?
你很享受
You loved it.
答应我 这是最后一次
Promise me that this is the last time.
这是最后一次
This is the last time.
很好
Right then...
站稳了
Steady now.
大家给你搞了个欢迎仪式 对不对
Now this is a welcome, isn't it, Peter?
彼得彼得彼得
Peter! Peterl Peter!
见到你太高兴了
It's so lovely to see youl
我们都很想你 -来 来玩吧
We've missed you! ComelCome and play!
来吧 来啊
Come on! Come on!
来玩 彼得
Come on, Peterl Come on!
一起玩
Let's go!
他们最后一次一起玩是什么时候
When was the Iast time they all played together?
好几年前了
Not for a number of years.
他看起来很小
He looks small.
会长大的 殿下
That'll change, Your Grace.
人类就像花朵
Human beings are like flowers, aren't they?
需要阳光和空气才能茁壮成长
They need sunlight and air to thrive.
你觉得他今天可以跟我们一起出来玩么
You thought him well enough to come with us today?
当然
Certainly.
他脉搏正常 除了稍有点快
His pulse is regular, if not a touch fast.
但考虑到他正满心期待
But that's exactly what I'd expect from a boy
要做点刺♥激♥甚至吓人的事
who's about to do something exciting
我觉得不足为虑 -恩
and a little frightening. ·Hmm.
他很勇敢
He's brave.
公爵和我都很感激您
The Duke and I are extremely grateful to you
照顾彼得
for taking on Peter's care.
这是我的荣幸 殿下
I hope you know that I'm honored, Your Grace.
我们已经暂时停掉了莫克罗夫特医生
We have suspended Dr. Moorcroft's visits
的问诊
for the time being.
我得给你打个预防针
The Duke, I should warn you,
公爵对你的做法依然有所保留
still holds some reservations regarding your approach.
完全理解
That's entirely understandable.
我相信 你很快就会见证
I'm sure, very soon,
彼得健康状况的飞跃
you'll see a great improvement in Peter's well- being.
当然 也不能指望会发生什么奇迹
We can't hope for miracles, of course.
我祈祷奇迹降临 埃勒比医生
Oh, I pray for a miracle, Dr. Ellerby,
每晚都会
every night.
彼得 看呐
Come on, Peter look!
这里有一只大甲虫
There's a huge beetle!
谢谢 -夫人
Thank you. - Your Ladyship.
来客人了 夫人
A visitor, Your Ladyship.
埃塔尼亚侯爵夫人 您要接待吗
The Marquise d'Etagnac. Will you receive her?
对 我在这里接待她
Yes. I'll receive her in here.
埃塔尼亚侯爵夫人
The Marquise d'Etagnac.
夫人 -我最亲爱的女孩
Madame! - My dearest girl.
希望你别介意我不请自来
I hope you don't mind. I have invited myself.
完全不会 请坐
Not at all. Please.
你收到了我舞会的邀请了 真好
Ah! I see you have the invitation to my ball. Good.
是的 谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
我本打算今天回复你的
I was going to reply to you today.
我们很乐意参加
We'd be delighted to attend.
我觉得 既然房♥子都装♥修♥好了
I thought the renovations are complete,
为啥不给贝尔格维亚带来些欢乐呢
and Belgravia needs a little excitement, yes?
咱们这帮朋友怎么都不爱开派对呀
Why don't our friends have more parties?
是啊
Yes.
亲爱的弗雷德里克在哪儿
And where is dear Frederick?
他出去了
He's out.
他这个时候一般都不在家
He usually is at this hour.
是吗
Ah, yes?
他没冷落你吧
I hope he's not neglecting you.
我必须得跟他谈谈 -拜托不要
I must speak to him. - Please don't.
对不起
Sorry.
剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚:下一章(2024) | 导航列表