剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚:下一章(2024) | 导航列表
Well, I didn't beg, dear.
至少开口要比暗示更真诚
Well, begging would be more honest than hinting.
克拉拉
Clara...
怎么
What?
珍惜这一刻吧
Cherish this moment.
这些时刻会造就一个年轻女子的一生
These moments are the making of a young girl's life.
这是蛇形湖
It's called The Serpentine...
是由卡罗琳女王在18世纪建造的
It was created by Queen Caroline in the 1700s.
这里面可以游泳吗
Do people ever swim in it?
除非是失足落水的
Not intentionally.
伦敦总是处处充满惊喜
London is constantly surprising.
这个城市有着很多面
It's certainly a city with many faces.
您住在贝尔格莱维亚吗 特伦查德勋爵
Do you live in Belgravia, Lord Trenchard?
没错 在伊顿广场
I do. In Eaton Square.
我祖父在那里落成不久后
My grandfather moved into the house
就搬了进去
soon after it was built.
你在那住得开心吗
And are you happy there?
你的问题总是与众不同 邓恩小姐
You ask the most unusual questions, Miss Dunn.
是吗
Do I?
但愿你不会觉得我太直接
I hope you don't think me forward.
一点也不会
No. Not at all.
我很欣赏你的好奇心
I admire your curiosity.
咱们也许该往回走了
Perhaps we should start back,
你姐姐还在等你
your sister will be waiting.
再多走走嘛 拜托
Not yet. Please.
咱们找处可以自在骑马的地方
Let's find a stretch where we can gallop.
你确定吗
You're sure?
完全确定
Perfectly.
对不起
Sorry.
不必
Don't be.
你愿意再陪我骑马么
Would you ride with me again soon?
周五怎么样
Friday, perhaps?
或者下周也行
Or, next week
如果周五太赶的话 -周五可以啊
if Friday seems too- - - Friday.
可以
Yes.
周五 -他提议的
Friday? - It was his suggestion.
你应该拒绝的
You should have said no.
你不能太过热切
One can't appear keen.
我确实迫不及待想见他
Well, I can't wait to see him again.
我就是很热切
I am keen.
天呐
Oh, God.
你觉得 你会喜欢他吗 艾米丽
Do you think you could like him, Emily?
我怎么知道
Oh, I've no idea.
我几乎不认识他
I hardly know him.
你也不认识
Nor do you.
老实讲 他看起来有点自负
In honesty, I think he seems proud.
他其实很害羞的
Actually, there's a shyness in him,
没想到吧
which is surprising
这一点真的很可爱
and really rather lovely.
也许你把他的害羞当成了自负
Perhaps that could be mistaken for pride.
随你怎么说吧
If you say so.
但他真的很帅
He's extremely handsome.
我对他的印象只有这么些
At this point, I'm afraid that's all I can offer.
这里好美哦
It's so beautiful.
我喜欢野花胜于一切
I prefer wild flowers to any others.
是吗
Really? - Mmm- hmm.
我还是个小姑娘时
When I was a little girl,
有次摘了一大捧罂粟花
I picked a whole armful of field poppies once.
红的 黄色 橙的
red and yellow, orange.
想把它们送给我妈妈
I wanted to take them home to my mother.
可等到家时 花全死了
By the time I got home, they'd all but died.
我痛哭不已
I was devastated.
我的父母试图安慰我
My parents tried to cheer me up,
但我怎么想都觉得
but I couldn't get over the thought
是我害了那些花
that I'd harmed them.
就是因为我太爱花了
That I'd loved them too much.
从那以后 我再也没摘过任何花
I haven't picked any since.
对不起
Sorry...
我又让你陷入无语了
I've confounded you again.
不是的 其实
No. Well...
是的
Yes.
但我喜欢这样无语下去
In the best possible way.
眼前浮现出一副你怀抱鲜花的
I have a vivid picture of you now,
鲜活画面
holding the flowers in your arms.
阿尔杰农·邓恩
Algernon Dunn.
人很有魅力
Charming man.
博览群书
Well- read, too.
是我小时候在肯特郡的邻居
Neighbour of ours in Kent when I was a boy.
我记得他来家里参加过舞会
I remember him coming to balls at the house.
教我吹口哨
Taught me to whistle.
逗得我喜笑颜开
Amused me no end.
他后来搬到了汉普郡 继承了一小块地♥产♥
Moved to Hampshire, inherited a small estate.
所以你跟他分别挺久了
So you hadn't seen him for some time?
他参加了我父亲的葬礼
He was at my father's funeral.
他去世前几周 曾写信给我
He wrote to me a few weeks before his own death.
内容感人
Touching.
他隐约表达了对于家庭的担心
Intimated that he was worried about his little family,
他们汉普郡的庄园被征用了
the Estate in Hampshire is entailed.
你见过邓恩太太了吗
Did you meet Mrs Dunn?
短暂见过
Briefly.
对
Yes.
但我相信 他们温暖了彼此
But with a warm heart,
也在彼此身上找到了最大的快乐
I believe they found the greatest joy in one another.
你问了这么多
Can I take it from all this
看来对那个女孩是认真的咯
that you're serious about the girl?
还真是
You are.
不错
Good for you.
总算有心仪的了
About time.
你觉得她会接受我吗 -接受
Do you think she'll have me? - Have you?
她当然会了 我天
Of course she will! Heavens, man!
等我去告诉公爵夫人吧
Wait till I tell the Duchess.
你知道她没啥嫁妆的吧
You do realise there's no dowry to speak of?
我不在乎
Well, that doesn't concern me.
我想要的 是一个浪漫的伴侣
I've always hoped for a wife I can love,
而不是一个我觉得亏欠的女人
not one to whom I should feel indebted.
弗雷德里克 弗雷德里克
Frederick, Frederick.
你家伙真是剑走偏锋
What a curious fellow you are.
爸爸 我可以玩剑么
Can I play, Father?
给我看看你的本事
Show me what you've got.
我的女儿就是我的一切
My, erm, girls are all I have, er,
特伦查德大人 自从我亲爱的丈夫
Lord Trenchard, since my dear, dear husband was, erm,
去年突然撒手人寰
well, taken so, so suddenly last year...
对此深表悼念
I was sorry to hear of your loss.
他曾把我们称作
His"Happy Band",
他的“快乐帮”有些男人
that's what he used to call us. I mean, there are some men
会念叨想要个儿子 但他不会
who would have harped on having a son, but not him.
他有这几个女儿就很满意了 我也很满意
He was content with his girls and that suited me.
你知道吗 不停生孩子会毁掉女人的
I mean, there are women ruined with babies,
你不觉得吗 据说可怜的查尔斯·狄更斯夫人
don't you think? They say that poor Mrs Charles Dickens
在生下的第九个孩子后
was quite finished after her nine,
就再也没能下床
she never moved from her bed more grub
邓恩太太
than, than, than woman- - - Mrs Dunn- -
我们有这几个千金就知足了
We were quite, erm, satisfied with our girls and,
她们一生都是在爱中长大的
and they have known nothing but love their whole lives- -
邓恩夫人
Mrs Dunn. And...
你说
Yes?
他会说什么呢
What can he be saying?
插不上话 你知道妈那个样子
Very little, knowing mother.
受不了了
It's unbearable.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
哦 我最最亲爱的女儿
剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚:下一章(2024) | 导航列表