剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚:下一章(2024) | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
内尔
Nell...
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
邓恩太太
Mrs. Dunn...
很荣幸 终于见到你了
It's a great pleasure to meet you at last.
你也是 牧师先生 我必须承认
Oh, and you, too, I must say, Reverend.
这两天家里总是听到你的名字
Your name is mentioned on almost a daily basis.
我母亲有点夸张了
Mother exaggerates.
听您这么说我很高兴
Well, I'm glad to hear that
希望我不是声名狼藉
I've achieved a degree of notoriety.
请坐吧 请上茶 内尔
Please, sit down. The tea please, Nell.
希望不久就能在圣裘德教堂见到你
I hope that I shall see you at St. Jude's before too long.
对 对 我也希望如此
Oh, yes. Yes, I do hope so, too.
但我必须承认 自从我们搬来这里
I must confess, I have found it rather difficult
接触新事物并非易事
to, um, venture forth since we came here.
应该是因为这些变故吧
The change, I suppose, since...
失去我深爱的丈夫 背井离乡
losing my beloved husband and then being quite uprooted.
我完全理解
I completely understand.
您失去了世界的中心
You have lost the center of your world.
是的 是这样
Yes, I...I have.
您真是太贴心了
How kind you are.
他确实是我世界的中心
He was the center of my world,
我们所有人的世界
of all our worlds.
但只要您知道
Well, as long as you know
我们随时都会热情欢迎您的
there's a warm welcome awaiting you.
我们也没那么吓人
We're not a very frightening bunch,
对吗 邓恩小姐
are we, Miss Dunn?
恰恰相反
Quite the opposite.
你呢 特伦查德牧师 你结婚了吗
And you, Reverend Trenchard, are you a married gentleman?
我没有
I'm not.
我以为你结婚了呢
Oh, I should have thought you would be.
你人这么帅 -妈妈
You are extremely handsome. - Mother...
我以为家里有位贤内助呢
I...I would have thought you would need a wife for succor.
我精力都投在教职上了
I am so absorbed in my ministry.
还有我教区的女士
And my...my parish ladies
也热心帮了我很多
couldn't be more helpful and, uh...
但毕竟不是贤内助
But not forsuccor.
牧师 你觉得我们内尔怎么样
What did you think of our dear Nell, Reverend?
看到她恢复得这么好 我非常开心
Wonderful, really, to see her looking so much recovered.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢两位所做的一切
Thank you both for what you've done.
我能为您做些什么吗
Is there anything I can do for you?
任何事都行
Any help I can offer?
需要我给谁写封信吗 向他们保个平安吗
Is there someone I might write to, to say you're safe?
我不会说你在哪里
I needn't say where you are.
不需要 谢谢你
There's no need. Thank you.
我想 你之前一定过得很艰难
You have been through some troubling times, I think.
在最黑暗的时刻 很容易陷入
In our darkest hours, it's easy to believe
“上帝看不见我”的怀疑中
that the Lord doesn't see us...
但他能看见
but he does.
无论我们如何惨败
And his love endures...
他都会永远爱我们
no matter how we fail.
亲爱的主啊
Dear Lord.
降福于你的奴仆 内尔
bless your servant, Nell.
让她感受到你的温暖
Let her feel the warmth of your spirit,
让她知道自己并不孤单
so that she knows that she is not alone.
我想跟你说件事 怀特太太
I thought you'd like to know that the Mrs. White
跟我说了一年一度的义卖♥♥活动
have been telling me about the annual bazaar.
是吗 -是的
Ah, yes? - Yes.
我想负责组织这次活动
And I have volunteered to take charge of proceedings.
希望能征得你同意
I hope that meets with your approval.
原谅我 那真是感谢上帝了
Forgive me, but...the Lord be praised,
过去几年 这个活动简直是
the last couple of years it's been something of a, uh- -
一败涂地
A fiasco?
我猜到了
I gathered.
不会再是了
Well, not anymore.
我感激不尽
I couldn't be more grateful.
侯爵夫人在躲着我们
The Marquise is avoiding us.
这是我的结论
That's my opinion.
她收到提案已经快一个星期了
She's had the proposal for nigh on a week.
那房♥子肯定有人 大人
There was someone in the house, Your Lordship.
即便房♥子在装♥修♥ 她也有员工在里面
Even if there's work going on, she has staff.
他们看到了我 却不开门
They saw me, and they decided not to open up.
她可能需要更多时间来考虑
I expect she simply needs more time.
或者需要一些讨好
Or a little wooing.
讨好
"Wooing"?
讨好
"Wooing"?
讨好
"Wooing"?
没错 罗斯 不需要我再解释了吧
Yes, Ross. I'm sure you remember what that is.
我们不是在和普通投资人打交道
We're not dealing with a regular investor.
也许该找个普通人
Perhaps we should be.
罗切斯特公爵邀请我们
The Duke of Rochester has invited us
去肯特的梅伍德庄园为他祝寿
down to Kent, Maywood, to celebrate his birthday.
我听说侯爵夫人也会参加
I'm told the Marquise will be one of the party.
她躲不掉我们的
She won't be able to avoid me there.
加工商的许可证办得怎么样了
Where are we with the licenses for the converters?
马上就能签字了 大人
Almost ready for signing, Your Lordship.
仓库那边呢
And the warehouse?
价格达成了一致
They've all agreed to the price.
那就买♥♥下吧
Then let's buy it.
我去搞定侯爵夫人
I'll secure the Marquise.
做好加速的准备
Let's be ready to move quickly.
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎来到梅伍德 好靓的一对小情侣
Welcome to Maywood, you appallingly handsome pair.
你介意我去会会侯爵夫人吗
Do you mind if I go in search of the Marquise?
当然不介意
Of course not.
要我跟你一起吗
Do you want me to come with you?
我先打头炮 为你后面铺好路
I shall make the opening salvo, leave you to settle in.
我该说什么
You'll tell me
或者该做什么 你会告诉我的吧
when there's anything I can say or do to help?
你做你自己就好
You can be yourself,
做你诚实勇敢的自己
your honest and courageous self.
这是目前最成功的做法
That's proved extremely effective so far.
不错嘛
Very good.
我已经找到了另一名投资人
I've secured a second investor
还有两位向我抛出了橄榄枝
and have offers from a further two.
但既然我先来找了你
Given that I approached you first,
我跟他们说了 要把优先权给你
I've told them I intend to give you first refusal,
但时间不等人
but time is tight.
弗雷德里克 你真以为我不知道你在套路我吗
Frederick, you really think I won't recognize this tactic.
我自己用过无数次的套路
I have used the same one myself many times in the past.
也许是套路吧 但事实没变
Tactic perhaps, but the facts remain.
我们拿下了仓库
We have the warehouse,
锁定了跟阿布克隆比的交易
The deal with Abercrombie's is done.
拿到了加工许可证
We have the license from Bessemer.
也还有那么多幸运的投资人
And you have these other lucky investors.
为什么非要找我呢
Why do you need me?
因为和别人做生意
Because doing business with anyone else
诱惑力没你这么大
would not be so...enticing.
你我合作 必定硕果累累
And for us, I hope this would be
我希望这只是第一步
the first of many profitable joint endeavors.
你今天真是自信满满呐
So bullish today.
有原因的
With reason.
精彩 真是精彩 好了 伦道夫
Bravo! Bravo! Now then, Randolph,
给大♥师♥让路
make way for the maestro.
你不会弹钢琴的 爸爸
You can't play, Papa.
大胆 大胆 你说我不会弹
What's that? How dare you? Can't play?
我可是艺术大♥师♥ -你才不是
I am practically a virtuoso. - No, you're notl
这里都有什么乐谱 啊 就这个了
Now, then, what have we here? Ah, yes, right.
你乐谱都放反了
It's upside down.
剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚:下一章(2024) | 导航列表