剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚:下一章(2024) | 导航列表
前情提要
特伦查德大人 全额付款
Lord Trenchard. Payment in full.
啊 他家夫人十分美丽
Ah. He of the beautiful wife.
埃勒比医生
Dr. Ellerby.
艺术展览的邀请函
An invitation to an art exhibition.
这位医生倒是很执着
He's persistent, the doctor.
他是在表示友好罢了
He's being friendly, that's all.
嘘 跟我来
Shh. Follow me.
你知道那家炼钢厂吗
You know about the steel foundry?
我在考虑对它投资
I'm thinking of investing in it.
一大笔钱 老爷
A lot of money, Your Lordship.
看来您满意了 夫人
You're satisfied then, madame.
我希望名下的所有投资都一帆风顺
I wish all my investments ran as smoothly.
希望不久再合作新项目
We must plan another venture together soon.
也许吧
Perhaps.
你怎么了 -我想起了我的父亲
·What is it? - I was thinking about my father.
他一定会为你骄傲的
He'd be proud of you, surely.
我个人认为 逃避不良情绪
Personally, I think it's in our natures
是人的天性
to run away from difficult feelings.
但只要鼓起勇气面对
But if we have the courage to confront them,
就能放下很多痛苦
we can let go of a great deal of pain.
我哥最近怎么样
How is my brother?
他对他父亲有些心结 并深受其困
He is very much troubled by thoughts of his father.
你要是能跟弗雷德里克谈谈 会大有裨益
It might help Frederick if you would speak to him.
你想把她变成你的朋友
You thought you would befriend her
然后在她耳边说我坏话
and whisper poison in her ears about me?
不 我没有 -请你离开我家
No, I didn't. - Leave my house!
你背着我去见他了
You went behind my back.
你为什么要这么做 -我不知情啊
Why would you do that? - I didn't know.
你第一次见他是什么时候
When did you first meet him?
一个多星期前
A little over a week ago.
在哪儿见的
Where?
我说过了 我去了牧师住♥宅♥
I told you. I went to the vicarage.
就一次
Once.
你是了解我的
You know me well enough.
你知道我心里只有你
You know I think only of you.
我以为能帮你解开心结
I thought it might help you.
你的内心 藏了太多的痛苦
You have so much pain locked in your heart.
你就是这么看我的 一个需要救助的
That's how you see me? As some injured creature
受伤动物 -不
who must be helped? - No.
这是他暗示你的吧 -不
Is that what he implied? - No.
他都说我什么了
What did he say about me?
他说你跟你父亲有过节
That there was a rift with your father,
这不是你造成的
which was not of your making.
真有雅量啊 -他说他很想你
·How magnanimous. - He said he misses you,
他渴望与你和解
that he longs to be reconciled.
他表现得真诚 弗雷德里克
He seemed genuine, Frederick.
说实话 我依然相信 只要你们能坐下来聊聊
Honestly, I still believe that if you could only talk together.
你根本不了解他
You don't know him.
你知道他有个弟弟吗
Did you know he had a brother?
当然知道
Of course I did.
两个男生在格兰维尔长大时
Mr. Enright and I were at Glanville
就是恩莱特先生和我在伺候了
when the two boys were growing up.
所以是发生了什么
So, what went on?
两人肯定是有天大的矛盾
It must've been an almighty falling out.
不知道
Don't know.
很多兄弟都有矛盾
Lots of brothers fall out.
对 可是
Yeah, but...
我也总跟我哥闹矛盾
I fell out of my lot all the time.
我是说 我们会吵架
I mean, we had fights,
也会打架 一连打上好几小时
punch- ups that went on for hours.
是吗 -当然
Did you? - Of course.
但等你俩坐在桌前
But then you sit down at the table,
妈妈端上来一碗热乎乎的炖菜时
and your ma gives you a bowl of stew
矛盾就到此结束
·and that's the end of it. -
他们要上去了
They're going up.
这件事今后谁也不许再提 无论是在府内还是府外
None of this is to be discussed outside this house or in it.
希望大家都能理解
I hope that's understood.
明白
It is.
都解散吧
Off you go.
晚安 恩薰特先生 -晚安
·Good night then, Mr. Enright. - Good night.
所以 这俩兄弟还闹着矛盾呢
So, things are still bad between the brothers.
似乎是这样
Seems that way.
他俩的事我从没弄明白过
I never really understood.
他俩的事我从没弄明白过
I never really understood.
是嫉妒吗
Is it jealousy?
是竞争吗 -我知道的不比你多
Rivalry? - I know no more than you.
我天天困在厨房♥里 能知道什么
What do I see stuck in the kitchen all day?
你怎么这么难受 人都在抖
Why does it bother you so much? You're shaking.
我辜负了他
I failed him.
我应该想法子提醒他的 玛德琳
I should have found a way to warn him, Madeleine.
我应该想法子提醒他的 玛德琳
I should have found a way to warn him, Madeleine.
他是个成年人了 也该会自己处理麻烦了
He's a grown man. Let him deal with his own mess.
用的是我奶奶的食谱
From my grandmama's recipe.
当然 我很少冒险下厨
I rarely venture into the kitchen, of course,
但如果您吃起来不错
but if it meets with your approval,
我打算做五个 拿到蛋糕摊上去卖♥♥
I shall be supplying five for the cake stall.
这是我吃过的最好吃的水果蛋糕
That is the finest fruit cake I have ever tasted.
我吃过的蛋糕也不少
And I have tasted a good many.
那好 就这么定了
Good. That's decided then.
我就甩开膀子干了
I shall set my shoulder to the wheel.
谢谢你
Thank you.
听说您见过我妹妹了
I hear you met my sister.
对的 相见甚欢
I did. It was a pleasure.
当然 她很有魅力
Oh, yes, she's all charm.
苛以及时到
...there in good time.
我们时间算得不错 夫人
I...I think we timed that well, Your Ladyship.
天再过半个小时会很热
It'll be so hot in half an hour
散步就不会很适宜了
that there'd be no pleasure in a walk.
我能做些什么吗
How can I help?
给夫人的信
Your Ladyship.
我让他们您倒点咖啡来吧 夫人
Shall I ask them to bring you some coffee, Your Ladyship?
好的 拜托
Yes, please.
戴维森
Davison?
牧师 -请原谅
Reverend. - Forgive me.
我只求您给我五分钟
Five minutes of your time is all I ask.
我想这是我们最后一次见面了
I think this will be the last time we ever meet.
恐怕你说的对
I fear that's true.
我想对你说两件事
I want to say two things to you.
很抱歉昨天直接登门贵府
I am so sorry I came to the house yesterday.
我不该那么做的
I should never have done that.
是我的错 我给了你希望
It was my fault. I gave you hope.
我 我一想到自己让你跟
I...I can't live with the thought
弗雷德里克起了隔阂 就很过意不去
that I've caused difficulty between you and Frederick.
特伦查德夫人 请别他的表现
Lady Trenchard, please don't think badly of him
和这些事影响他在你心中的看法
for the way he behaved yesterday or for any of this.
这不能怪他
He's not to blame.
请您保证会永远记得这一点
Please tell me you will always remember that.
我真希望能多了解一些
I wish I understood more about what happened with your father,
你们父子之间的事
and with you.
他的态度非常 强硬
His attitude is so...entrenched.
你们是发生了什么特别的事吗
Was there one particular event?
是大吵了一架吗
An argument?
他提到 你父亲临终时
He mentioned that when your father was dying,
只想让你陪在床边
he wanted only you at his bedside.
这是真的吗
Is that true?
这
It.
这是我父亲的决定
It was my father's decision.
我不能违背他的意愿
And I couldn't go against his wishes.
那你母亲呢 她就没劝劝他吗
And what of your mother? Couldn't she have persuaded him?
剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚:下一章(2024) | 导航列表