剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚:下一章(2024) | 导航列表
他想不想说话都可以
He can say as little or as much as he chooses.
可以跟我讲讲您儿子的情况吗
Can you tell me a little about your son?
我听说他是间歇性发作
He has intermittent seizures, I understand?
是的 现在变频繁了
Yes. Quite frequently now.
到目前为止 您觉得目前的治疗手段
And so far, do you feel that any of the treatment
对他的病情有帮助吗
he's received has improved his condition?
没帮助
I don't.
彼得是
Peter was- -
我不想聊我儿子
I have no wish to speak about my son.
失陪了
Excuse me.
好吧
Right.
我们一般不治疗儿童 殿下
We don't normally treat children, Your Grace.
我们也认为不应该
We don't think it's right
把病人和家人分开
to separate them from their families.
这也是我一贯的意思
I've always thought that.
但我们很荣幸为您的孩子治疗
But we would be honored to treat your son here
也不用太频繁 一次一两天吧
from time to time, a day or two days.
我可以照顾他 陪着他
I could accompany him, stay with him.
我很乐意这么做
I'd be glad to.
我们也有带私人浴室的房♥间
We have some rooms with private bathing facilities.
我稍后再回梅伍德 可以吗
I'll return to Maywood later, if I may?
当然可以 医生 谢谢你
Of course, Doctor. Thank you.
他是这里的股东吧
Owns shares in the place, does he?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
谁都能穿上白大褂
Well, any fellow can put on a white coat
在一个搭好的布景中煞有介事
and sit down in a veritable stage set
假装他们能治愈全世界
and pretend that they can cure the world.
不过
Still...
这里很不错
jolly good.
请你别这样
Please don't do that.
什么
What?
假装没让我难堪 表现却很极端
Pretend you didn't embarrass me and behave abominably.
我没有
I did not.
我几乎一句话也没说
Hardly said a word.
生日快乐 珀西
Happy birthday, Percy.
侯爵夫人
Marquisel
原谅我的八卦
I am being, how do you say, nosy?
你们房♥间和我的一样大
Your room is quite as grand as mine.
这房♥子真漂亮 对吧
It's a beautiful house, isn't it?
是啊
It is.
今晚穿的吗 -对 你喜欢吗
For tonight? - Yes. Do you like it?
当然 简单大方
Of course. Simple. Unadorned.
因为你自己就是明星
You yourself are the star.
随着年龄增长 有些人靠礼服来吸引眼球
As one gets older, we rely on our gowns to dazzle,
有些人则淡去了光芒
whilst we take cover in the wings.
但这话不适用于你
I hardly think that's the case with you.
我可以问你件事吗 -当然
May I ask you something? - Bien sur.
你丈夫出什么事了
What happened to your husband?
你们的婚姻幸福吗
Did you have a happy marriage?
我真心希望你们幸福
I so hope you did.
他死了
He died.
都死了10多年了
It's more than ten years now.
对 我们的婚姻很幸福
And, yes, it was very happy.
他那么有钱 怎么会不幸福呢
He was extremely wealthy, so why not?
你爱他吗
Did you love him?
有些日子 我挺喜欢他的
Some days I liked him.
有些日子 他让我厌恶
Some days I didn't like him at all.
我吓到你了
I've shocked you.
我父亲破产了 克拉拉
My father was a bankrupt, Clara.
我很少跟人提起
I don't often tell people that.
我只能眼睁睁看着他挥霍掉我们的每一分钱
I had to sit and watch him squander every penny we had.
所以没错 我是为了钱结婚的
So, yes, I married for money.
但在我丈夫病倒
And when my husband became ill
无力掌管自己的生意时
and couldn't manage his affairs anymore,
我替他管了起来
I managed them for him.
我不会再让我父亲的悲剧上演
I wasn't going to let the same thing happen again.
所以便立志学会做生意
And that's when you learned about business.
是的
Yes.
并不像男人们装出来的那么难
It's not as difficult as they pretend.
你和弗雷德里克聊过他的生意吗
Do you talk to Frederick about his businesses?
有时会聊
Sometimes.
我想知道他在忙什么
I like to know what he's preoccupied with.
你知道炼钢厂的事吗
You know about the steel foundry?
知道
Yes.
我知道他对这个项目很有热情 也非常自信
I know that he's passionate about it, and confident.
我在考虑投资这个项目
I'm thinking of investing in it.
你觉得我应该投吗
Do you think I should?
如果我投资的话 你会开心吗
Would it make you happy if I did?
会
Yes.
非常开心
Very.
我自己也是这么说的
...myself saying exactly the same thing.
看
Look!
哇哦 真不错
Oh, I say!
生日快乐 最亲爱的公爵
Happy birthday, dearest Duke.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
谢谢你们 谢谢朋友们 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, my friends. Thank you, thank you.
又痴长一岁 什么
Older but not wiser, what? -
又痴长一岁
Older but not wiser.
所以 哪个淘气鬼先吃第一块
Now then, which scallywag gets the first slice?
我
Me!
我认为这需要监管
I think it needs regulation.
政♥府♥也许应该进行干预
The government should probably be intervening.
我不确定他们会这么做
I'm not sure if they will
弗雷德里克
Frederick.
你能跟我聊聊吗
Would you join me for a moment?
当然可以 夫人
Of course, Madame.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我们定个数字吧
Let us talk about figures.
你可能要告诉克拉拉 别让她久等了
Perhaps you should warn Clara that we may be some time?
很抱歉我们占用你这么久
I'm sorry we kept you captive so long.
这是我们自己的派对嘛
We had our own party.
没错
We did.
晚安 朋友
Goodnight, mon ami.
生日快乐 老朋友
Happy birthday, old friend.
弗雷德里克 你会怎么处理
What would you do, Frederick?
什么
About?
彼得那件事
The damned business with Peter.
公爵夫人告诉我 你们要去考察一家诊所
Duchess told me you were going to visit a clinic.
这件事就不该让人知道
Less said about that, the better.
该死的埃勒比
Bloody fellow, Ellerby,
通过溜须拍马 骗取了她信任
insinuating himself into her trust.
我们家族的名望 要用好几世纪来打造
It takes centuries to build a name like mine.
而毁掉它 只需血统中
The merest hint of madness in the blood,
那么一小滴的疯狂
and it's all...over.
为什么一定要出在老大身上
Why did it have to be the eldest?
我是犯了什么罪
What sin have I committed to- -
我必须为其他孩子着想
I have to think about the other children,
你明白吗 -明白
you understand? - Yes.
我希望他们能联姻好人家
I want them to make good matches.
开枝散叶 度过精彩的一生
To...To thrive, to live wonderful lives.
可玛丽不这么想
Mary doesn't see it that way.
说得准确点 她选择不这么做
Or rather, she chooses not to.
用不了多久 我就只能
There shall come a time, soon,
坚决把彼得送走了
when I shall have to insist that Peter be sent away.
送得远远的
Far away.
这对大家都好
Better for everyone.
当然 这不是老大的错
It's not the boy's fault, of course
可我怎么能不恨他呢
but, how can I help but resent that he's there?
别提有多苦恨了 弗雷德里克
It's a bitter thing, Frederick,
你的长子是一场失败
to fail with your firstborn son.
剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚:下一章(2024) | 导航列表