剧集 | 安妮卡(2021) | 导航列表
哦,哦,好吧。嗯......
Oh, oh well. Um...
我不知道发生了什么。
I don't know what's happened.
呃,摩根的...摩根被接走
Uh, Morgan's... Morgan's been picked up
由不是来自课程的人。
by someone who isn't from the course.
是的,我会进入武力控制。
Yeah, I'll go into force control.
你试著跟踪她的手♥机♥。-是的。
You try and track her phone. - Yeah.
我想我不应该回答。
I guessing I shouldn't answer.
不,最好把电♥话♥交给我,摩根。
No, best to give the phone over to me, Morgan.
把它递过去。
Pass it over.
如果很重要,你的妈妈会留言。
If it's important, your mum will leave a message.
你确定我应该在路上吗?
Are you sure I should be on the road?
我以为这件事发生在赛道上。
I thought this bit happened on the track.
好吧,只是建立你的信心。
Well, simply building your confidence.
我有双重控制。
I've got dual controls.
你很安全。
You're quite safe.
所以只要保持稳定到这个路口,然后
So just keep steady up to this junction, and
最后我们左转。
we'll take a left at the end.
他一定听到了我的声音。
He must have heard me.
在酒吧,当我们去接他时。
At the pub, when we went to pick him up.
谈到她的驾驶课程。
Talking about her driving course.
我们不知道。
We weren't to know.
你知道,我们谈论个人的东西太多了。
You know, we talk about personal stuff too much.
我们。。。我们一直都有。
We... we always have.
我有大学在街上走来走去。他走不远。
I've got unis going street by the street. He won't get far.
这里,这里。
Here, here.
这是她的手♥机♥关机的地方。
This is where her phone switched off.
呃,远端信息处理。
Uh, telematics.
它来自学习车。-他们在哪?
It's coming from the learner car. - Where are they?
呃,克罗斯希尔。克罗斯希尔距离酒店有十分钟的路程。
Uh, Crosshill. Crosshill is ten minutes away.
真的很忙。
It's really busy.
我不想打任何人。
I don't want to hit anyone.
不过,这很有趣,对吧?
It's fun, though, right?
停!
Stop!
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
这只是我对好的那些做的事情。
It's just something I do with the good ones.
我们的小秘密,好吗?-是的。
Our little secret though, okay? - Yeah.
我们再去一次。-是的。
Let's go again. - Yeah.
如果可以的话,我认为我还没有为这门课程做好准备。
I don't think I'm quite ready for this course, if that's okay.
我想如果我只是回家可能会更好。
I think it might be better if I just go home.
好吧,如果您愿意,我们可以这样做,当然,这是您的选择。
Well, we can do that if you want, sure, it's your choice.
家在哪里?
Where's home?
哦,你知道,就在河上游。
Oh, you know, just up the river.
你需要比这更具体,摩根,
You need to be more specific than that, Morgan,
如果你想让我开车送你去那里。
if you want me to drive you there.
如果我只是...
Is it okay if I just...
我需要从药房♥拿点东西。
I need to grab something from the pharmacy.
还在等待那个位址。
Still waiting on that address.
它。。。你知道,每月的时间。
It's... you know, time of the month.
哦,摩根。
Oh, Morgan.
你能帮我开门吗?
Can you unlock the door for me?
我们要对你做什么?
What are we gonna do with you?
你已经承认偷了她的东西。
You've already admitted to stealing from her.
我们有你在现场。
We've got you at the scene.
你已经走到了一半。
You're halfway there.
告诉我们其余的。
Just tell us the rest.
看,我在动力上挣扎,莱昂。
See, I'm struggling with motivation, Leon.
杰姬在丧亲中心找到你。
Jackie finds you at a bereavement centre.
你输了谁?
Who did you lose?
我妈妈。
My mother.
没有比这更难的了。
Doesn't get tougher than that.
它让你没有家。
And it left you without a home.
任何体面的人只有几次敲门
Any decent person's only couple of knocks away
从他们的生活分崩离析。
from their life falling apart.
你以前做过什么?
What did you do before?
我是一名医院搬运工。
I was a hospital porter.
井。。。
Well...
我想你可能已经受够了。
I think you might have had enough of this.
如果不是你,
If it wasn't you,
帮我们找到那个为她做这件事的人。
help us find the person who did it, for her.
我想帮忙。
I want to help.
原来如此...
It was just so...
我看到了一个人。
I saw a guy.
在我到达那里之前,我看到一个人离开了船。
I saw a guy leave the boat just before I got there.
你能描述一下他吗?
Can you describe him?
比我大。
Older than me.
六十年代,也许七十年代。
Sixties, seventies maybe.
我猜是中等身材。
Me-medium build, I guess.
他戴著兜帽,所以很难看到。
He had his hood up so it was hard to see.
他急匆匆地跑到停车场。
He was hurrying to the car park.
好的,这是一个开始。
Okay, it's a start.
关于他,你还有什么可以记住的吗?
Is there anything else you can remember about him?
他上车了吗?
Did he get into a car?
我记得他穿的是什么。
I remember what he was wearing.
就是这样。
There it is.
拉到它后面。
Pull in behind it.
慢慢地,慢慢地,慢慢地。
Slowly, slowly, slowly.
看看靴子。我做不到,我做不到。
Look in the boot. I can't do it, I can't.
妈妈!
Mom!
他是谁?
Who was he?
现在不要考虑这一点。
Don't think about that now.
他拿走了我的手♥机♥。
He took my phone.
你看到他去了哪里吗?
Did you see where he went?
朝向城市。
Towards the city.
我正想拿起电♥话♥给你回电♥话♥,
I was trying to get to a phone to call you back,
但我不记得你的号♥码了。- 这是DS McAndrews,我们找到了那辆车。
but I couldn't remember your number. - This is DS McAndrews, we found the car.
我们看到了加里·奈尔从登打士街出发
We got a sighting of Gary Nair heading from Dundas Street
步行前往城市。
towards the city on foot.
谢谢。
Thanks.
没关系,摩根。
It's okay, Morgan.
加油。
Come on.
从现在开始只有船。
Boats only from now on.
绝对。
Definitely.
附近会有巡逻队,
There'll be patrols nearby,
但杰克今晚会和你在一起。
but Jake's gonna stay with you this evening.
如果这对你没关系。
If that's all right with you.
是的,当然。
Yeah, of course.
谢谢。
Thanks.
实际上
Actually,
如果他无限期地和我们在一起,你会有什么感觉?
how would you feel if he stayed with us indefinitely?
我很确定我看到了那个人的到来。
I'm pretty sure I saw that one coming.
你会做饭吗?-井。。。
Can you cook? - Well...
我们可以随时为您爷爷的 fårikål 重新加热。
we can always reheat your grandpa's fårikål.
我听说,第二天就好多了。
It's better next day, I hear.
我的意思是,情况不会更糟。
I mean, it couldn't be worse.
是的,你...你实际上没有说杰克是否可以...
Yeah, you... you didn't actually say if Jake can...
是的,可以和公♥司♥一起做。
Yeah, could do with the company.
我很高兴你之后仍然有胃口,你知道,
I'm glad you still got an appetite after, you know,
你经历了什么。
what you've been through.
好吧,不是为了那只羊的事情。
Well, not for that sheep thing.
嘿。-嘿。
Hey. - Hey.
摩根,好吗?
Morgan, okay?
她很好,谢谢。
She's fine, thanks.
啊,不是我们做了什么,她自己狐狸了他。
Ah, not that we did anything, she outfoxed him on her own.
我们会得到他的。不用担心。
We'll get him. Don't worry.
那么,你从面试中得到了新的线索吗?
So, did you get a new lead from the interview?
是的,我们设法得到了那个家伙的面部合成
Yeah, we managed to get a facial composite of the guy
他看到离开现场,但是,
he saw leaving the scene, but,
他确实在外套上发现了一个细节。
he did identify a detail on his coat.
好。
Okay.
呃,你和受害者的兄弟有没有到处?
Uh, did you get anywhere with the victim's brother?
剧集 | 安妮卡(2021) | 导航列表