剧集 | 安妮卡(2021) | 导航列表
为我们的普遍弱点和缺乏保暖衣物感到抱歉。
Feeling sorry for our general weakness and lack of thermal clothing.
希腊神普罗米修斯给了我们所有的火的礼物。
The Greek God Prometheus gave us all the gift of fire.
我的意思是,从技术上讲,这不是他应该给的,
I mean, technically, it wasn't his to give,
这有点破坏了情绪,
which spoils the sentiment a bit,
但尽管如此,我非常喜欢拥有它。
but nevertheless, I very much enjoy having it.
它抵御野生动物,非常舒适
It wards off wild animals, it's very cosy
当夜幕降临,这意味著
when the night draws in, and it means
我们不必吃生水牛。
we don't have to eat raw buffalo.
但它也可以完全摧毁我们,我们的家园,
But it can also completely destroy us, our homes,
以及其中的一切。
and everything in them.
当这种情况发生时,你有点希望
And when that happens, you kind of wish
他刚刚给了我们一盆植物。
he'd just given us a pot plant.
一个小时前打电♥话♥给工作人员。
Crews were called an hour ago.
火势猛烈
Fire raged so hard
他们认为它首先浇上燃料。
that they reckon it with doused with fuel first.
这艘船由退休的DI拥有
The boat was owned by a retired DI
认真地?
Seriously?
哦,我的上帝!
Oh my God!
让我通过!我需要得到...我需要通过!
Let me through! I need to get... I need to get through!
好吧,好吧,好吧,我需要你留在这里。- 啊,杰基在吗?
Okay, okay, okay, I need you to stay here. - Ah, is Jackie in there?
你能让SOCO和潜水夫进来并开始挨家挨户吗?
Can you get SOCO and the divers in and start a door-to-door?
伙计,杀死一个DI是一件大事。
Man, killing a DI is a biggie.
是的。
Yeah.
你有一个让你生气的争吵。
You've had an argument that has made you angry.
我只是要你送我回去
I was just asking you to give me a lift back
从驾驶课程。没什么大不了的。
from the driving course. It's no biggie.
不。
No.
如果你生气了,在开始你的旅程之前你应该怎么做?
What should you do before starting your journey if you're angry?
避开你的母亲。
Avoid your mother.
你为什么要问我这个?
Why are you asking me this?
在您知道路标之前,他们不会让您做实际操作。
They won't let you do the practical until you know your road signs.
等等,什么?这不是一个合适的驾驶考试。
Wait, what? It's not a proper driving test.
我可以接她。这是我的款待。
I can pick her up. It's my treat.
我要凯♥旋♥。
I'm taking the Triumph.
我同意你可以拥有它吗?
Did I agree you could have it?
好吧,我已经给它安装了警报器。
Well, I've already had it fitted with sirens.
但我有一个案例,所有的证据都在驳船上燃烧
But I've got a case where all the evidence burned in a barge
所以,你在晚餐细节上。
so, you're on dinner detail.
我会做一个...
And I shall make a...
羊肉白菜。
fårikål.
冷静下来,也许可以尝试一些瑜伽。
Calm down and maybe try some yoga.
对不起,什么是「福里卡」?
Sorry, what's "fauricall"?
不,如果您在开车前生气。
No, if you're angry before driving.
哦。- 但就像...
Oh. - But it's like...
它是绵羊和卷心菜,所以你可能也需要它。
It's sheep and cabbage, so you might need it for that too.
所以,我们很清楚,我把新父女的事情归功于我。
So, we're clear I'm taking credit for the new father-daughter thing.
你自己的父女事呢?
What about your own father-daughter thing?
你从来没有问过他是谁。
You never asked who he is.
那么。。。
Well...
一旦你知道你就不能不知道。
once you know you can't un-know.
这是千真万确的。
That's very true.
但有一个是一种祝福
But it's a blessing to have one
因为看看你得到的早餐。
because look at the breakfast you get.
你可以看到我为什么没有问。
You can see why I haven't asked.
哦,你好!
Oh, hello!
有你的酒喇叭。
Got your drinking horn.
我认为这是以雄鹿为主题的。
I think it's stag themed.
我要求其中之一吗?
Did I ask for one of those?
是的,我把它带到了飞机上。
Yes, I took it on the plane.
啊,那是因为你深爱我。
Ah, well that's because you love me dearly.
非常好。我愿意。
Very good. And I do.
哦,我们现在这么说,不是吗?
Oh, we're saying that now, aren't we?
嗯,我是。
Well, I am.
显然,您可以选择自己的时间。
You can choose your own time, obviously.
怎么样...
How about...
在我卖♥♥掉了侦探的谋杀案之后?
after I've sold the murder of a detective?
不能更浪漫。
Couldn't be more romantic.
想进去就进去吧。我爸的...
Go in if you want. My dad's...
腌制了一些东西来治愈他昨天的宿醉。
pickled something to cure his hangover from yesterday.
听
Listen,
你会怎么看我更永久地进来?
what would you think about me coming in more permanently?
什么?比如,搬进来?
What? Like, move in?
啊,鲱鱼早餐不是很好吃吗?
Ah, the herring breakfast aren't that good?
说真的,我在问。
Seriously, I'm asking.
啊。。。
Ah...
你知道,我对
you know, I'm a bit more at home with the
老实说,雄鹿主题惊喜。
stag themed surprises, to be honest.
但你会考虑一下吗?
But you'll think about it?
我现在主要考虑这个问题。是的。
I will mainly be thinking about that now. Yes.
你看起来已经准备好了,布莱尔。
You look ready to pop, Blair.
我一直在喝加仑的覆盆子叶茶,但仍然什么都没有。
I've been drinking gallons of raspberry leaf tea and still nothing.
好的,但是我最近通过送货与某人交谈,所以...
Okay, but I've recently talked to someone through a delivery, so...
如果发生这种情况,相机将关闭。
camera off if it happens.
好。- 好的,所以...
Okay. - Okay, so...
迪杰奎琳德拉蒙德,55岁。
DI Jacqueline Drummond, 55.
在她从员警退休的那天买♥♥了驳船。
Bought the barge the day she retired from the police.
我们还在等待毒素萤幕,但是...
We're still waiting on a tox screen, but...
暂时的死因是吸入烟雾。
the provisional cause of death is smoke inhalation.
我和她一起工作。
I worked with her.
没有那么久,但显然,我...
Not for that long, but obviously, I...
对不起。对你来说很重要。
I'm sorry. Big for you.
而对于她的旧部门,也是凶杀案。
And for her old department, also homicide.
她三年前退休了。
She retired three years ago.
潜水夫仍然在那里。
Divers are still down there.
目前还没有结论,但看起来像纵火。
Nothing conclusive yet, but it looks like arson.
根据亚历克斯·卡雷根的说法,
According to Alex Carrigan,
她旁边驳船的主人,
the owner of the barge next to hers,
受害者有人和她住在一起,
the victim had someone staying with her,
但船上没有发现其他尸体。
but there was no other body found on board.
那么,我们知道那是谁吗?
So, do we know who that was?
好吧,邻居当时很语无伦次,
Well, the neighbour was pretty incoherent at the time,
但在此之后我们会回去。
but we're going back after this.
挨家挨户,嗯,
Door-to-door, well,
船对船给我们报告有人在跑步
boat-to-boat gives us a report of someone running
从它上升前的场景。
from the scene just before it went up.
转瞬即逝的眼神,男性,年轻。
The fleeting glance, male, young-ish.
太正确了,不能说太多其他事情。
Too correct to tell much else.
有没有我可以看的闭路电视?
Is there any CCTV I can look at?
系泊处没有,但我们正在从附近收集更多镜头。
None at the mooring, but we're gathering more footage from nearby.
好吧,我们会坚持下去的。
Okay, we'll hold out for that.
电♥话♥记录?
Phone records?
没什么不寻常的。
Nothing unusual.
大约一周前,只有一个数字没有说明。
Only one number not accounted for about a week ago.
注册。- 你试过打电♥话♥吗?
Unregistered. - You tried calling it?
是的,它被关闭了。
Yes, it was switched off.
这是一个两分钟的电♥话♥。可能是一个错误的数位。
It was a two-minute call. Might have been a wrong number.
继续挖掘。近亲?
Keep digging. Next of kin?
是的,一个女儿,23岁的伊莫金·德拉蒙德。
Yes, a daughter, Imogen Drummond, 23.
由父亲抚养长大。
Raised by the father.
员警昨晚在德比敲了他的门,
Police knocked on his door in Derby last night,
他说她几个月前去了格拉斯哥。
and he said she went up to Glasgow a couple of months ago.
和妈妈住在一起?
Staying with her mum?
宿舍。
Halls of residence.
她就读于大学:媒体和新闻。
She's enrolled at university: media and journalism.
她的社交媒体显示她还不知道。
Her social media suggests she doesn't know yet.
好吧,她需要。
Well, she needs to.
那么,到目前为止是这样吗?
So, is that it so far?
好。
Okay.
我们还需要看看这个人。
We also need to look at this guy.
好吧,不是这个。那是。。。那是我爸爸。
Okay, not this. That's... that's my dad.
剧集 | 安妮卡(2021) | 导航列表