剧集 | 安妮卡(2021) | 导航列表
你是他的妹妹,不是吗?
You're his sister, aren't you?
我差点失去了我最好的军官。
I nearly lost my best officer.
好吧,我不知道,第二好。
Well, I don't know, second best.
我不知道船上有人,
I didn't know anyone was on the boat,
但为了辩护,我等著检查他下车了。
but in my defense, I waited to check he got off.
你炸毁的船?
Of the boat you were blowing up?
当我发脾气时,我不会理性地思考。
I don't think rationally when I lose my temper.
这是愤怒唤醒回圈的一部分,引发升级危机。
It's part of the anger arousal cycle, trigger escalation crisis.
我正在参加愤怒管理计划。
I'm on an anger management program.
哦。
Oh.
这对你来说效果如何?
How's that working out for you?
我可能需要再进行几次会议。
I may need a few more sessions.
你的触发因素是什么?
What was your trigger?
我为他的篮子做了威士卡,但他取消了合同
I made whiskey for his hampers, but he canceled the contract
即使他知道我的酿酒厂没有它就无法生存。
even though he knew my distillery couldn't survive without it.
今天收到他办公室的通知
Got notification from his offices today
他们甚至不会为最后一批付款。
that they wouldn't even pay for the last batch.
这种威士卡?
This whiskey?
有趣的标签。
Interesting label.
这只是一个离别镜头。
It's just a parting shot.
罗南·麦金太尔,自 1985 年以来毁掉了生活。
Ronan McIntyre, ruining lives since 1985.
最好放在冰上。
Best served on ice.
离别镜头读起来就像死亡威胁。
A parting shot can read like a death threat.
我只是在用一个比喻来跑。
I was just running with a metaphor.
是的,你真的跑了。
Yeah, you really ran with it.
就是他。
That's him.
如果你确实把他冻在船上,那么任何
And if you did freeze him on the boat, then any
法医证据现在在港口底部。
forensic evidence is now at the bottom of the harbor.
这不是我破坏它的原因。
That's not why I wrecked it.
哦,伙计,这太大了。
Oh man, this is getting way too big.
周一晚上你在哪里?
Where were you on Monday night?
好吧,我已经设置了我的程式。
Well, I've set my program.
哦,他们持续了一整夜,是吗?
Oh, they last all night, do they?
它在格拉斯哥。
It's in Glasgow.
我不想让岛上的任何人知道我在看治疗师。
I didn't want anyone on the island to know I was seeing a therapist.
好吧,所有的治疗师都在这里,就我而言
Well, all the therapists are here, as far as I
可以告诉,所以检查你的不在场证明应该很容易。
can tell, So it should be easy to check your alibi.
谁会这样做?
Who'd do this?
这就是我们在这里的原因。
That's why we're here.
我们最后一次看到你哥哥,你给他揍了一顿。
The last sighting we have of your brother, you're giving him a beating.
我没有那么重地打他,他失去了平衡。
I didn't hit him that hard, he lost his balance.
只有他的手表坏了,没有别的。
Only his watch was broken, nothing else.
你经常打架吗?
Did you fight often?
他是一个清盘商人。
He was a wind-up merchant.
如果他看到一个机会进入你的皮肤,他就会抓住它。
If he saw an opportunity to get under your skin, he took it.
他取笑我的工作。
He teased me about my job.
希望我没有上钩。
Wish I hadn't taken the bait.
你打架后看到他了吗?
Did you see him after you fought?
我猜他们航行回了杜拉。
I guess they sailed back to Dura.
他说了一些关于伴侣锁定的事情。
He said something about a mate's lock-in.
我只是想清理并保住我的工作。
I just wanted to clear up and keep my job.
他的船从未离开过艾莱岛。
His boat never left Islay.
你知道有谁想伤害他吗?
Do you know anyone who might have wanted to hurt him?
就像我说的,我哥哥挖了。
Like I said, my brother made digs.
他不知道什么时候该停下来。
He didn't know when to stop.
那你离开酒店后去了哪里?
So where did you go after you left the hotel?
医院,然后回家。
Hospital, then home.
真?
Really?
“因为我们知道你哥哥的尸体被扔掉的那天早上你在水面上。
'Cause we know that you were on the water the morning your brother's body was dumped.
你做了什么,你这个傻小子?
What did you do, you silly wee boy?
前往杜拉的1721年渡轮将在10分钟内登船。
The 1721 ferry to Dura will be boarding in 10 minutes.
你今晚又见到杰克了?
You've seen Jake again tonight?
这取决于他是否将母亲A改为母亲B。
That hinges on whether he changes mother A to mother B.
或者任何一封信,实际上。
Or any of the letters, actually.
是的。
Yeah.
摩根对这一切怎么样?
How's Morgan about all this?
呃,没关系。
Uh, it's fine.
她已经在利用他让我同意那一周的离开。
She's already using him to get me to agree to that week away.
这是一种经典的策略。
It's a classic tactic.
如果妈妈说不,你就问。
If the mum says no, you ask.
你♥爸♥爸?
Your dad?
不,不,我不会这么说。
No, no, I wasn't gonna say that.
是的,你是。
Yeah, you were.
看,这是一个选择,不是吗?
look, it's a choice, isn't it?
你要么让她走,要么不走。
You either let her go or you don't.
你将不得不在某个时候信任她。
You're gonna have to trust her at some point.
在她与失踪的丈夫对峙回来的路上。
On her way back from confronting her disappearing husband.
那一定是怎样的对话。
What conversation that must have been.
羞愧。
Mortified.
它到底是从哪里来的?
Where'd it just come from?
你知道我打的威士忌制♥造♥商,生活男孩吗?
You know the whiskey maker I hit with, the life boy?
他还为航站楼的咖啡馆提供供应。
He also supplies the cafe at the terminal.
他自己的利未人检查出来了吗?
Does his own levite check out?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
还有吉莉克莉丝,蒂娜。
And Gilly Chris, Tina.
她在战斗中手指脱臼,
She dislocated her finger in the fight,
晚上大部分时间都和妻子一起受了轻伤。
spent most of the night in minor injuries with her wife.
为什么她对我们撒谎说尸体被倾倒的那天早上在水里?
Why did she lie to us about being out in the water the morning the body was dumped?
因为我们在她的船上看到的龙虾锅
Because the lobster pots we saw in her boat
被偷了,所以她毕竟是偷猎。
were stolen, So she was poaching after all.
所以酒店经理也在里面?
So the hotel manager was in it too?
嗯嗯,我想她现在认为这是一件贝类的事情。
Mm-hmm, which I imagine she now sees as rather a shellfish thing to do.
好吧,我想你现在一定已经习惯了这些。
Well, I thought you must be used to these by now.
这是威士卡。
It's the whiskey.
难怪受害者抛弃了它。
No wonder the victim ditched it.
这是咖啡馆的穆拉格说的。
That's what Moorag at the cafe said.
错误的名字术语,即使我只去过一次。
Wrong first name terms, even though I've only been in there once.
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
咖啡馆,因为他们永远不会忘记一张脸。
The cafe, 'cause they never forget a face.
温斯顿的公♥寓♥里有一个电视萤幕,
There was a telescreen in Winston's flat,
这意味著他一直受到监视。
which meant he was constantly under surveillance.
他被允许将其静音,但不能将其关闭。
He was allowed to mute it, but not to turn it off.
即使他躲在壁龛里写日记,他仍然不是一个人。
Even when he hid in an alcove to write his diary, he still wasn't really alone.
现在,汝拉渡轮上没有电视萤幕,
Now, there are no telescreens on the Jura Ferry,
我们的受害者当然不是在写日记。
and our victim certainly wasn't writing a diary.
所以他甚至没有想过要隐藏起来。
So he wasn't even thinking about keeping hidden.
但他还是被看到了。
But he was seen nonetheless.
因为总有人在看著。
Because there's always someone watching.
所以罗南那天晚上真的回到了汝拉?
So Ronan did come back to Jura that night?
他在咖啡馆买♥♥了一杯饮料,点了 11
He bought a drink at the cafe, ordered the 11
根据为他服务的莫拉格的说法,P.M. 渡轮。
P.M. ferry, according to Moorag, who served him.
他要去一个朋友的锁房♥。
He was going to a friend's lock-in.
那本来是奥利弗的。
That would have been Oliver's.
但他没有到达那里,对吧?
But he didn't get there, right?
那么如果他不去酒吧,他去了哪里?
So where did he go, if he didn't go to the pub?
哦,手表。
Oh, the watch.
在和妹妹打架时被砸了,
It was smashed in the fight with his sister,
但它是在乌木和奥利弗的出租小屋里,
but it was in the rental cottage at Ebony and Oliver's,
所以他肯定回到了那里。
So he definitely made it back there.
怀孕八个月的人可以携带人类冰块吗?
Can someone who's eight months pregnant carry a human ice block?
因为我很高兴做一个实验。
'Cause I'm happy to do an experiment.
谢谢,但我不认为这是本尼。
Thanks, but I don't think it's a Benny.
她对当地的谣言直言不讳。
She was upfront about local rumor.
但是她的丈夫,五轮试管婴儿,现在人
But her husband, five rounds of IVF, and now people
说你的朋友不只是为颠簸买♥♥单。
are saying your friend didn't just pay for the bump.
微妙的问题,亲子关系。
Delicate issue, paternity.
当地人证实奥利弗整晚都在酒吧。
The locals confirmed that Oliver was at the pub all night.
每个人都是蓝漆,也许他偷偷溜了出去。
Everybody was blue-tarded, maybe he snuck out.
我们有酒吧外面的镜头吗?
Have we got any footage from outside the pub?
现在拉起闭路电视。
Pulling up the CCTV now.
剧集 | 安妮卡(2021) | 导航列表