剧集 | 安妮卡(2021) | 导航列表
我们以后可以这样做吗?
Can we do this later?
不得不说,在她这个年纪,我想要一辆轻便摩托车。
Got to say, I wanted a moped at her age.
没有得到一个。
Didn't get one.
我父亲认为一艘小艇上的挪威♥海♥很好,
My dad thought the Norwegian Sea on a tiny skiff was fine,
显然,但没有... - 她用自己的钱买♥♥了它。
apparently, but none of the... - She bought it with her own money.
我相信。
I believe it.
你必须相信她。- 嗯,她?是的。
You must trust her. - Well, her? Yes.
但我对轻便摩托车的了解
But what I do know about mopeds
是你不会在没有一些划痕的情况下溢出。
is you don't take a spill without getting a few scratches.
她很好。
She's fine.
很高兴听到它。
Glad to hear it.
那她的卧室?
That her bedroom?
艾莎?
Aisha?
我在海上凶杀案组。
I'm with the Marine Homicide Unit.
你好。
Hi.
你整晚都在这里?
You been here all night?
过来这里。
Come here.
你想...打电♥话♥给其他人之一?那里。
Do you want to... call one of the others? There.
我们得到了尸体和证人。
We got the body and a witness.
你多久能到这里?
How soon can you get here?
可能需要一分钟。
Might need a minute.
哦。。。
Oh...
哦。。。
Oh...
我在缆车上得了眩晕...
I got vertigo in a cable car...
和女儿一起度假。
on holiday with my daughter.
她给了我这个播客。
She got me this podcast.
没听。
Didn't listen to it.
本来应该...
It was supposed to...
解决我对...
address my fear of...
你知道的。
you know.
所以,这...
So, this...
与年轻人交谈?-不。高度。
Talking to young people? - No. Heights.
好吧,他们正在考虑这个问题。
Well, they're thinking about it.
她多大了?- 你的年龄。
How old is she? - Your age.
有点年轻。
Bit younger.
别以为她能给两个军官纸条,所以......
Don't think she could give two officers the slip, so...
尊重这一点。
respect for that.
这就是我的全部吗?
Is that all for me?
是的,因为我们关心你。
Yes, because we care about you.
还是你想把我关起来?
Or you want to lock me up?
这看起来很糟糕,艾莎。
It's a bad look, Aisha.
有一部手♥机♥上有一个死人。
Having a phone with a dead person on it.
特别是如果你拍摄了它。
Especially if you filmed it.
我偷了电♥话♥。
I stole the phone.
一个穿著西装的家伙正在看著它,撞到了我的轻便摩托车。
Some guy in a suit was looking at it and knocked into my mopeds.
踢了它。
Kicked it.
然后,当他继续走时,我嗡嗡作响地走过去并接过它。
Then, when he walked on, I buzzed past and took it.
除了西装,你还记得关于他的其他事情吗?
Do you remember anything else about him, apart from the suit?
亚洲人,老。
Asian, old.
英语,我想。
English, I think.
他是从车站来的,所以...
He'd come from the station, so...
我想他正在下班回家的路上。
I think he was on his way home from work.
啊。老了几岁,比如70岁?
Ah. How old is old, like 70?
有点像你的年龄。
Sort of your age.
还行。
OK.
那是他们让你爬进熊体内的旅行吗?
Is that the trip where they make you climb inside the body of a bear?
我认为这是一部电影。
I think that's a film.
好吧,所以你需要让妈坐下来向她解释
OK, so you need to sit your mum down and explain to her
给你注册这种东西并不能把孩子联♥系♥在一起。
that signing you up to this kind of thing doesn't bond kids.
它让他们互相攻击。
It turns them on each other.
基本上是鱿鱼游戏。
It's Squid Game, basically.
所以,你也想让我划掉你的名字吗?
So, do you want me to cross out your name as well?
把那支笔给我。
Give me that pen.
是的,妈一定会喜欢的。
Yeah, your mum would definitely love that.
马龙院长。
Dean Malone.
现在,我们只知道他住在帕蒂克
Right now, all we know is that he lived in Partick
而且他几乎完成了他的咖啡会员卡。
and that he nearly completed his coffee loyalty card.
嗯,有一个教训。不后悔。
Well, there's a lesson. Have no regrets.
病理学家认为他是从后面被击倒的
Pathologist thinks he was knocked out from behind
在被拖入水中之前。
before being dragged into the water.
而这顶帽子可能是在挣扎中脱落的,
And this cap may have come off in a struggle,
如果我们幸运的话,那就是攻击者。
and if we're lucky, it's the attackers'.
是的,因为我们最近有很多这样的经历。
Yeah, 'cos we've had so much of that recently.
好吧,我们还在这里,不是吗?
Well, we're still here, aren't we?
她看到一个男人抱著一个人在水下捶打,
She saw a man holding someone thrashing about under the water,
然后他向桑伍德跑去。
then he ran off towards Thornwood.
呃......
Erm...
深色外套,剃光头,虽然很大。固体。
Dark coat, shaven head, big though. Solid.
这就是她得到的全部吗?
Is that all she got?
可怜的孩子一直隐藏著。
Poor kid kept hidden.
可能不想成为下一个。
Didn't want to be next, probably.
我会得到一份声明并打电♥话♥给社交。
I'll get a statement and call social.
我们对手♥机♥有更多了解吗?
Have we got any more about the phone?
数字取证正在克隆SIM卡,
Digital forensics are getting the SIM cloned,
但它是从塞斯♥诺♥克的一个小棚屋买♥♥来的。
but it was bought from a wee shack in Cessnock.
我想他们不记得是谁买♥♥的?
I don't suppose they remembered who bought it?
只是一个人。
Just someone.
给你。案件已结案。
There you go. Case closed.
明天值得送阿伊莎去火车站吗?
Is it worth taking Aisha to the train station tomorrow?
试著指出她是从谁那里拿走的。
Try and point out who she took it from.
我的意思是,如果他是通勤者...
I mean, if he's a commuter...
好,好。
OK. Good.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
是的。
Yes.
抱歉,我们很快就会处理另一个案件。
Sorry, we're dealing with another case so soon.
你做到了吗?
Did you do it?
真的没时间。
Really didn't have time.
那就没有必要道歉了。
Then there's no need to apologise.
受害者在红线游轮担任娱乐经理。
The victim worked for Red Line Cruises as an entertainment manager.
这已经足够了。
It's plenty to cap.
三周前,他因严重不当行为被解雇。
He was sacked for gross misconduct three weeks ago.
毛额有多大?
How gross is gross?
好吧,我不知道他们在游轮上设置了什么标准。
Well, I don't know where they set the bar on cruises.
啊,对了。
Ah, right.
他们不会被喂饱。
They won't have been fed.
可怜的小伙计。
Poor wee mate.
所以,听著,我不知道告诉你这是否是一个好主意,
So, listen, I don't know if telling you this is a good idea,
但我一直在想,如果有什么不好的事情发生在我身上......
but I've been thinking that if something bad was to happen to me...
这还是关于摩根的吗?- 嗯,你在问
Is this still about Morgan? - Well, you were asking
如果她自己没事的话。- 不,不,我明白了。
if she'd be OK on her own. - No, no, I get it.
阿斯特丽德不喜欢我们一起飞行,以防飞机坠毁。
Astrid doesn't like us flying together in case the plane goes down.
我们已经有十年没有休息过了。
We haven't been on a mini-break for a decade.
嗯,这显然是它自己的悲剧,但你们有两个。
Well, that's obviously its own tragedy, but there are two of you.
啊,那不是你的人吗?
Ah, not your folks then?
嗯......他们生活在冰川上...
Um... They live on a glacier…
不养育,摩根不会说挪威语,
not nurturing, and Morgan doesn't speak Norwegian,
我宁愿她留下来。
and I'd rather she just stayed.
你还好吧?
You OK?
我想我可能给鱼杂草。
I think I might have given the fish weed.
右。
Right.
我相信没问题。
I'm sure it's fine.
对不起,继续。
Sorry, go on.
我可能会再试一次。
I might try this another time.
对面的街区有一个门铃凸轮。
The block opposite has a doorbell cam.
检查一下,好吗?我......
Get that checked, will you? I'll...
找个碗。
find a bowl.
嗯。
Hmm.
哦。
Oh.
啊!
Ah!
还有古老的魔法吗?
Still got the old magic?
剧集 | 安妮卡(2021) | 导航列表